What's new

Tell you a true China (2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye the way tell us more about china and its culture........
of course if you'like to,I'd be happy to show our culture you'er interested in for my major is Classic Chinese Culture!

Ahan ..whos talkin abt FREEDOM OF SPEECH here ...hello wake up :coffee: ...remeber GUJRAT ? remeber how many people killed for doin nothin ...talkin abt MEDIA ? u r media is FREE u think ? talkin abt FACTS even media for USA is not free they have 30-40 agencies working 24hrs a day 7 days a week to keep surviellance of every single thing which is about to be broadcasted or printed in news paper ..there is no such thing as Freedom of speech right now any where so stop blaming other countries and go look at your corruption rate ..illeteracy and poverty rate compared with CHINA ...and please stop b.s this guy just posted link to show city why you have to even come here shouting is this caz u r jealous ? or just its the HABIT of ALL INDIANS not to except superiority of others ? ...well BEST of luck man ...keep dreamin ...By the way friend its nice link ...:army:

hi dude, Rajneesh tell me that india is a very good place.

the truth about China

One child policy
It's neigher humanistic nor wise,but might be the only way in that very period under paternalism in China. John Paul II was then at the frontage against Chinese gov and hence Beijing refuses Vatican up to present for the human rights accusation.

Being Chinese we dont hate the policy to the bone but the biggest problem is its being of outdate when Chinese population tends to steady. In next decade the Indian population will probably surpass the Chinese as how they wish their national econmy.

We have to say that birth control indeed helped in the initial step of Chinese e economic miracle,yet it equally caused lots of social problems untill 1990s when policy got loosed for countrypeople to have second baby. and new proposal already there for all families on the latest National People's Congress.

The 1989 happening
I was there as a bystander,and a high school student. the period before 1989 ever peaked China-USA relationship and upsurge in democracy was in its making. anyone with least conscience would find that a proper demonstration had been directed into a forcible protest both by stupid government handle and radicals. Beijing of that time,was still a forbidden city,troops entered with armored vehicles when conversation came into vain. I dont konw how many lives were lost in the mess but I do believe PLA didn't shoot one single bullet,powerful as you know about PLA,3 soldiers (19 years old)were bound to the crossing bridge and burnd into carbon.

Radical democratism is never a proper way to change the world,while mismanagement of the gov made the state fall at least 10 years back.

Fulun gong
There have been quantity of religionary groups as well as cultic groups in China, politic appeal is obviously not their proper way to exist and expand. Funlun gong was thought to be a not bad practice both physical and mental before Lihongzhi switch it into Political stand,and unfortunately their met with a paternalist gov and party who dislike to see any radical group spread everywhere just like what they did against the former nationalist party government before the Chinese liberation.

By now the result is, the CPC gov has achieved a greatest goal and got unprecedented support from the Chinese populace,while funlun gong had to escape abroad in every loser way.

Now in China, Fulun gong is absolutely a hardsale,coz you can hardly find people who dont think it boring. The word Fulungong is prohibited from normal present on internet(that's kinka funny),but people talk about it without any problem,as you already know,real supporters of Fulungong has long gone for good.

ps. it's quite easy to notice malhot ,this guy acquitts himself like an old China hand,the only pity is your info doesn't match the basic logic,since you got half words from Fulungong,and another half from your Cold War mentality,if you dont mind. and the two stuffs build up all your posts in this thread.

i would just like to ask why everytime Wang posts something about China, he puts the Pakistan flag?? is China doing anything to make pakistan like China...is China doing half as much trade with Pakistan as with India???I have just visited China(Shanghai and Beijing), i havent seen any love towards the Pakistani people there...i have many many Indians there doing trafe being welcomed like brothers by the Chinese...even after i told i was Pakistan, most of them didnt even know what Pakistan was...whereas they knew India?? they are jsut interested in money nothing else, Pakistan may be a good friend..but to put the pakistani flag when trying to snub India using Chinese cities is not justified and i feel strongly about it.

Furthermore, therer were talks about China crushing India, believe me its not going to happen, China doea a conisderable amount of trade with India and is increasing it, so it isnt going to "crush" India just to make Pakistan happy.Furthermore India and China are comfortably seperated by the Himalayas so the chances of a war are very slim even with tadays technology..no one is going to war..and besides talking about infrastructure, i think infrastructure goes beyond just J-10'S and LCA's..

Regards,
Himeed

This is what we call bullshit.

Kylin if you read through the thread you will see that "himeed" was a Indian person pretending to be a Pakistani.

keyser,

I did some tweaking with himeeds profile (check), now i think people will have no doubt. :partay:

lol....WEBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

change his avatar man!!

I didn't get it...:cry:
Or did Himeed and Malay share the same fingerprint? :lol:

Well, Wang's introductions to China is totally peaceful and friendly despite the dark side of Chinese social remaining unmentioned in his post. China has a long way to go before she reaches real powerful,rich and democracy but, what if I get in political blah-blah constantly to an innocent and hospitable introduction to your own country?

Chinese people are always willing to show their kindness to visiting foreigners,if overseas visitor would feel uneasy like a monkey surrounded by curious masses,as what Joseph Rock,the famouse American botanist had ever experienced in Shangri-la 80 years ago,today he will find himself like a popular friend to be helped anytime by every passer-by.

I bet more people in China know about India than those on Pakistan,for the same long history and brilliant culture. but when a Chinese guy run across Indian and Pakistani travllers on the same spot he got to make no difference between the two by a random glance.

Anyway,if a funny question has to be answered by Chinese people like: Indian or Pakistani,which one do you like more? The answer will probably be Pakistani and the only reason could be the impression of self-conceit from some of the Indian.

And that's what I feel for a true China today.

This is plain Bull Sh*t kvLin. Dont pass your versions as generic versions for entire China.

I've got no more words for this topic,pal, May you just have chance for a trip to China, or simply go visit Chinese websites to find out how they generally say. I would not ask whether you're allowed to use google.

Quite a strong statement for someone who's never been in China. :disagree:

That does not matter. I have had the pleasure of knowing many Chinese. Its akin to saying that whatever i say in this forum holds true for all of India. If i say Indians hate China or Pakistan, i give MY VIEW. I donot give the view of ENTIRE India, there would be a SIGNIFICANT percentage opposed to my views. This is not one size fits all.

kvlin might have encountered some Indian or Indians he did not like, so he is passing off the entire lot of us in the same ink. He might have met another one with a similar experience and wham, the entire China thinks the same way.

I have known many Chinese, like it or not, they say that most Chinese know FAR more about India than Pakistan. Its not even a comparison. They respect India, for our history and culture, and oft many say that India is "China's little brother", though this statement annoys the bloody fcuk out of me. Most have much more favourable views about India than Pakistan, simply on account of history. Its essentially the Chinese government that likes Pakistan. The average man on the street does not have simliar views. India's trade with China is rising exponentially, this will only help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom