What's new

Tejas Mark 1a tranformation into Mark 2 latest pictures

Indians are not good at engineering, only good at hypes.

and we should wait for Tejas MK100.

in the mean while, PAF had inducted 150 more Jf 17.

upload_2018-10-28_11-6-23.png

Tejas doesnt have much advantage when it face Jf17 BLKIII. and you dont need to flatter Indians too much just because you wanna promote Gripen. as i had said: Sweden is nobody in international politics, Indians wont buy jets from you.

i appreciate yout perseverance, but it just wont help.

Tejas is just a part of Project LCA, something which many, if not all, members forget. On a personal note, LCA for me remains a Late Coming or Last Century Aircraft, but with the latest impetus given by the present GoI to not only prod, but definitely boot the DPSUs in India in "fire or fire" (perform or perish) terms, the HAL and ADA have been left scampering. The stakes are high, as contrary to another non-sensical post of yours hardly worth the effort rebutting, the Indian Private Industry is doing quite well in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing. Need I remind you that the Chinese Defence Industry received serious impetus from 'importing' technical know-how from former USSR? It is there to see in every weapon system you have been 'designing'.

Your post in bold? Ditto at you.

Cheers!

Jf17 BLKIII can shoot down Su30MKI easily with PL15 BVRAAM. IAF doesnt have much edge left.

Theoretically yes. Theoretically, none of IAF's Su-30s can take off if your missile strikes, as expected, perform as expected. Theoretically too, you can simply over-run India sitting on a relative height advantage. Theoretically, a lot of things can happen. I am very keen on really understanding your firing solutions being given to you at the claimed extended ranges. Just how do you expect that to happen, can you explain?

Tejas doesnt have much advantage when it face Jf17 BLKIII. and you dont need to flatter Indians too much just because you wanna promote Gripen. as i had said: Sweden is nobody in international politics, Indians wont buy jets from you.

Looks who is bragging about the future...

China does not appear to be very successful selling fighters (outside Pakistan)

Looks who is bragging about the future...

China does not appear to be very successful selling fighters (outside Pakistan)
wait and see. our potential is way beyond your imagination.

and you have to look up to American face when you export Gripen. too many American parts in Gripen.and its weapon system. you sure.you wanna compete with.your boss?

Ametica is God in europe.

wait and see. our potential is way beyond your imagination.

and you have to look up to American face when you export Gripen. too many American parts in Gripen.and its weapon system. you sure.you wanna compete with.your boss?

Ametica is God in europe.

Since China is in conflict with many countries, the export chances are miniscule.

The US have not blocked Gripen in a single deal, and it has won over US aircrafts in several deals.
Sweden has more severe export restrictions than the US, so it is unlikely that the US will do so in the future.

Just because Chinese are submissive, does not mean everyone else are.

Last edited:
Jf17 BLKIII can shoot down Su30MKI easily with PL15 BVRAAM. IAF doesnt have much edge left.

Fully agree.

That's just wishful thinking.

Realistically speaking, pakistan will get the jf-17 blk3 around the time India gets the Super Sukhoi, if not later.
We'll have our own range of LRAAMs but more importantly, the Super Sukhois will have better AESA radars(target lock before the JF-17s) and will fly higher the JF-17s ever will(the missiles from the lower flying jets will always bleed more energy, and hence their range and terminal speed too will depend on altitude).

Also, if the JF-17 Blk3s are really that good then why isn't PLAAF inducting them?

Tejas is already been rejected by IN
IN rejected Tejas because it was overweight and under powered. Even if these issues are fixed with Mk1A or Mk II, I dont think IN would purchase this a/c because of their weird fascination with 2 engined a/c!

That's just wishful thinking.

Realistically speaking, pakistan will get the jf-17 blk3 around the time India gets the Super Sukhoi, if not later.
We'll have our own range of LRAAMs but more importantly, the Super Sukhois will have better AESA radars(target lock before the JF-17s) and will fly higher the JF-17s ever will(the missiles from the lower flying jets will always bleed more energy, and hence their range and terminal speed too will depend on altitude).

Also, if the JF-17 Blk3s are really that good then why isn't PLAAF inducting them?
cause we are running J10c fleet

Your precious thunders wouldn't even survive long enough to engage the IAF fighters in air in any significant capacity.Most of their major air bases are within the range of our short range battlefield support missiles like Prithvi and Prahaar, which we have got in high hundreds.Our fighters wouldn't even have to cross the border to send the entire PAF fleet to oblivion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom