What's new

Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan threatens to destroy schools

intruder

Reaction score
TTP threatens to destroy schools -DAWN - Top Stories; February 12, 2009

The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan threatened on Wednesday to destroy all educational institutions in Bajaur if the government did not withdraw security forces stationed in government schools in the region within three days.

TTP must be crazy, why destroy schools even if you have issues with government, is there any thing called grown up discussion.. realy sad :angry:

May be that's why they are Cancer to Pakistan.

They are Illiterate and they want others to be illiterate just like them.

Idiots attract more idiots.
Let these people continue with their threats, soon they willl end up 1 by 1 in a mass taliban grave buried deep under the ground, nobody will grief for them, above the soil where they are buried, new houses, or perhaps an industrial terrain will be built, new neighbourhoods and shopping centres, or should I say, SCHOOLS.
They won't be missed, one bit.
The basic need is education, the key to dismantling these ideologies and mindsets.

"lathon ke bhooth bathon se nahi samjthe"
just wipe out the whole taliban instead of "trying" to negotiate with them [as some people did]

just wipe out the whole taliban instead of "trying" to negotiate with them [as some people did]

I remember certain deals back then in Musharrafs era who were made with the taliban, however, i'm not aware if there are any as of today.
It's all out war right? With the exception of agreements and support for local elders and "tribes" to gain favor in this war against the Taliban?

I remember certain deals back then in Musharrafs era who were made with the taliban, however, i'm not aware if there are any as of today.
It's all out war right? With the exception of agreements and support for local elders and "tribes" to gain favor in this war against the Taliban?

na it was in the news somedays back that the nwfp governor wanted to negotiate with the miscreants
but idk i might have misread it

i m sorry ..u know that we r now going to negotiate with them ..this is bcz NWFP govnment now understood that who is behind these attacks.

Well said. Illeteracy & lack of access to knowledge are major factors contributing to terrorism. Thats why Taliban & other terrorists are bent on bombing schools, banning internet, films etc.

This points again to the fact that these are external forces that have infiltrated Pakistani soil and have confused the government and military into thinking what they want is good for Pakistan and good for peace (it's quite the opposite). Only someone with burning hate and rage at all things Pakistani would kill children and destroy schools, the future of Pakistan is in the hands of the enemy, what the hell is going on there?

''Peace'' treaty should be declared void, it is THEIR actions that should be held accountable, not the military who have every reason in the world to station troops where they see fit as these entities are not to be trusted in the least.

Well said. Illeteracy & lack of access to knowledge are major factors contributing to terrorism. Thats why Taliban & other terrorists are bent on bombing schools, banning internet, films etc.

but we r trying to find out that who is "Taliban"?
actually i m so surprise to hear that y was taliban not destroying schools in the past? what makes the taliban to destroy schools now ..y r they silent for the rest of 60 years??
think

Back
Top Bottom