What's new

Teenage girl in Iran beaten by police after playing with water guns in park

I was told sit still in the car, don't move, don't move hands. Pay extremely attention to the police, otherwise you may get shoot. I told my friends and family exactly the same thing. The blacks have much more chance to be shoot, it's well known.

BTW, I live in the most developed and safest high tech place in US.

There are Israelis, Kurds in Iran. I didn't hear they are discriminated. This isolate issue should be fixed if it's true, but basically it happens everywhere.

Regarding more broadly issues, personally, I suggest Iran to adapt a reform and opening up policy, like China did in past 40 years. But it's up to Iranians and international environment.
I personally can't relate since the average cop can't tell I'm Arab but it is a problem in America. It seems as if the darker skin you have, the more of a target you are.

Biggest question here is why do you care about this? Worry about Turkey not Iran.

Yes, some of their rules are a bit extreme in my view compared to Jordan for example, but a majority of their population probably support the laws.
I still don't get why Turkey has prostitution, isn't Erdogan a conservative MB member? Even America being relatively secular makes prostitution illegal in all but a few cities.

Unfortunate!

Teenage girls are beaten up for playing a water gun, or grown up females are oppressed, beaten or killed for their belief and thougths.

Meantime, Mullahs compare, defend and legitimize their regime with Prostitution/Sex as response to those girls, women and the rest of the world.

Readers judge ...

Unfortunate!

Teenage girls are beaten up for playing a water gun, or grown up females are oppressed, beaten or killed for their belief and thougths.

Meantime, Mullahs compare, defend and legitimize their regime with prostitution as response to those girls, women and the rest of the world.

Readers judge ...
First of all what is south Azerbaijan(a Persian name) little fvcker?

Secondly that girl had smoked cannabis or shiaha.

American woman tell about her experience in IRAN:

girl was wasting water and iran has water shortage problems so I think this may be one of the reasons

This Anti Hejab clowns run most comedy show in Iran history. They are fighting for something that have been solved in Iran for years.

How exactly was this solved ? please explain,

How is it solved when woman in Iran are still arrested for removing their scarf ?

How is it solved when a human rights lawyer , Nasrin Sotoudeh who defended them , was sentenced for 38 years in prison and 148 lashes ?

Please explain.

~
`

20180728_WOC500_3.png

Last edited:
How suspiciously free countries are limited to north America and western europe

I would rather see the map blue on that issue . . . rather than pointing fingers ... wouldn't that be something !?

blue-world-map.jpg

~

Haha, I haven't been in this forum for a while, what has this turned into? Are Turks and the rest of the middle eastern politics gobbling American dick now?

Have some shame, and be a man, for ****'s sake.

This is Masih Alinejad:
img_20190205_183309_7851732447687.jpg

Unlike you uncle tom cucks, we consider someone who works with that chubby toilet the lowest form of traitor. That fat ****, who is probably 90% pig shit, proudly talks about lying, cheating, and stealing, and people applaud him:

I'm not surprised if the Israeli poster pushes forward the Imperialistic Narrative of the Americans, because without the Pentagon and CIA putting their hands infront of Netanyahu's ***, he would be buttfucked by every neighbor in the region. But why are the rest of you guys trying to play with Pompeo's manboobs and Bolton's gaystache?

Back
Top Bottom