What's new

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi

i agree with that guy

Attachments

• 11988507_978714342187543_5394340616247110320_n.jpg
    11988507_978714342187543_5394340616247110320_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 27
Too young too die .. hope they are happy in after life ( if it exists)

In the land of herr ranjha sassi panu .. We now have in khi nawroz & fatima ..

Very impressionable to other young kids .. Learning lesson for the parents ..

there are many questions in my mind...

letter writing of both are identical... the boy shot the girl and then shot himself did girl refused?

where did he got the gun from?

how can he brought a gun inside the school?

he shot the girl inside the classroom when everyone was out in the Assembly

Looks like the Boy murdered that girl and shot himself after that

Suicide in almost every single case is due to psychological disorder. Suicide is not a cowards way out. It's merely a reaction caused by chemical imbalance in the brain....that's all. There's a reason for everything.
BS man I've seen such ppl crying and asking doctors to save em...

A 16 year old shoots a classmate and than himself coz of "Sachi mohabat".. :lol:

there are many questions in my mind...

letter writing of both are identical... the boy shot the girl and then shot himself did girl refused?

where did he got the gun from?

how can he brought a gun inside the school?

he shot the girl inside the classroom when everyone was out in the Assembly

Looks like the Boy murdered that girl and shot himself after that

Yeah seems like that..

Spurned lonely little waste of Air murdered the girl .

One thing is confirmed that both letters were written by the same person most probably the BOY.
Most shocking part is that "is janam or agla janum" like wtf.Total failure of parenting
And the next part is how did he got a gum inside the school after APS attack every school/college/uni was told to tighten their security
Btw.Looks like a murder n a suicide to me

Absolutely agreed.

The good old days are gone when all you got from the media was religious intolerance and hatred of everything/one not pakistan instead of this love nonsense. Those were the good old days.....

You are in luck if those things have you fascinated, look no further than Indian media. They have everything working and rest being prepared to entertain viewers like yourself. Just have to live with everything India instead.

But that's media, its their unfortunate job to highlight suffering while not actually caring for it one bit. It's more so a parenting failure, got a smart *** comment for that too now?

You are in luck if those things have you fascinated, look no further than Indian media. They have everything working and rest being prepared to entertain viewers like yourself. Just have to live with everything India instead.

But that's media, its their unfortunate job to highlight suffering while not actually caring for it one bit. It's more so a parenting failure, got a smart *** comment for that too now?

I'm not an Indian.

Dear all! If u people have seen this boy Nauroz's profile on fb hiz cover photo says First Love Never dies.... then he wrote i will die tomorrow.... but no one is paying attention on his last status updated on 30th of Aug. That Dhoka bhi first Love hi deta hai... and then hi shot his girlfriend shoted himself as welll, the letters found were from the girl n the boy bit of same handwriting, according to my conclusion the girl saba did a break up with him and whatever happened was completely the boy's wish. I think saba did not commit suicide and the letters merely belong to Nauroz.

two idiots less

Teenage couple carry out suicide pact during school assembly in Karachi
By Web Desk
Published: September 1, 2015

948662-Karachischoolsuicide-1441103721-112-160x120.jpg

A schoolboy shot dead his female classmate early Tuesday morning before turning the pistol on himself in a private school in Karachi, Express News reported.

According to reports, a 16-year-old boy opened fire on his classmate during the assembly session at a private school in Karachi’s Patel Para area, resulting in her immediate death. Soon after killing his classmate, the boy committed suicide with the same pistol he used to kill her.

Two ‘suicide’ letters were later found in the assembly grounds. The letters, addressed to the their respective parents, clearly stated that the two teenagers were committing suicide due to their parents’ resistance against their intentions to get married. In the chilling letter, the two also requested that their bodies be laid to rest next to each other.

Both died on the spot and their bodies were shifted to a nearby hospital for legal formalities, after which they were handed over to their respective families, sources said.

“Police have recovered a 9mm pistol and two casings of its bullets from the crime scene,” Superintendent of Police (SP) Jamshed Town Police Station Akhtar Farooq said.

A copy of the letter can be viewed here:

letter1-copy.jpg

letter2.jpg

Going by his Facebook post,the boy murdered the girl..basstard...sob ...such people should be skinned alive...that bastard is so poor in studies that he couldn't even spell simple English words..good for nothing bastards ...roaming around always searching girls,smoking cigarettes with friends in bakeries and drinking at nights..may he rot in hell...I blame even girls for falling to such scumbags who are worthy of nothing.
FB post? WTF

Back
Top Bottom