What's new

Technocratic set-up installed for an indefinite period of time

Dr Gohar Ejaz - Commerce, Textile, Industries and Production
Dr Nadeem Jan - National Health Services, Regulation and Control

With two doctors at the helm. hopefully, the cabinet can cure all that ails Pakistan.
It’s not about being a doctor at that level, it’s about management. What experience do these individuals have in managing large organizations? i don’t know them, I’m asking an honest question.

It’s not about being a doctor at that level, it’s about management. What experience do these individuals have in managing large organizations? i don’t know them, I’m asking an honest question.
Dr Ejaz seems to be managing a large group of companies and also a philanthropist. https://goharejaz.pk/ejaz-group-of-companies-images/

https://www.prideofpakistan.com/who-is-who-detail/Dr-Nadeem-Jan/856 says Dr Jan is an expert on public health.

Hard to argue they are not qualified.

Especially compared to Mr. Dar, the previous finance minister; About whom, I can shamelessly claim, I know better economics than him.

We truly are a great country.

Let's look at a few of the non-political individuals:

1- Murtaza Solangi
2- Umar Saif
3- The APTMA guy
4- Ahad Cheema (the principal accused in a money laundering case)
Ahad Cheema was made the cannon fodder to punish PMLN like azam khan is being used against PTI. The difference is that Ahad Cheema didn't break but the Azam Khan became an approver without much effort. The relentless use of NAB has turned already a broadly incompetent bureacracy into a dysfunctional+incompetent bureacracy.

Dayummm...take some of my money!

I bought NIO, and it wrecked me. Never buying Chinese stock again.
same here, down big down on NIO.

Land records also keep who is in possession of land (in addition to the owner) so when buying make sure you have possession handed over to you in papers as well as well you know how to read land papers /khasras

NIO had bad fundamentals
But Alibaba and tencent are solid companies and I expect them to recover in 3-5 yrs

My biggest regret is selling Nvidia at 250 after buying it at 110
Didn't expect the craze

I am up 20-40% on four of my top sp500 holding (meta Google Microsoft and Apple)
NIO had a good product/brand, their design, quality and performance beat anything BYD or XPeng were putting out back in the day.

Plus they were backed by the authorities...still hoping they will make the turnaround.

It is better setup
Definitely better than any PMLN/PPP/PDM rubbish

Just put Khan as PM, and have a technocratic set-up, everyone happy

I just wanted development and proliferation of CPEC 😭😭

Life is unfair man 😔
Probably in about 20-30 years they'll have a half-assed version completed of Gwadar lol

Ahad Cheema was made the cannon fodder to punish PMLN like azam khan is being used against PTI. The difference is that Ahad Cheema didn't break but the Azam Khan became an approver without much effort. The relentless use of NAB has turned already a broadly incompetent bureacracy into a dysfunctional+incompetent bureacracy.

Ahad Cheema was anything but a scapegoat.

Sara Establishment ka bharwa aik jaga akhata ho ga hain. They will give ample time to N league government to develop some sort of narrative for whenever elections are held without PTI.
Prices of petrol, electricity gas and every day commodities will hike exponentially and N league will then claim look we were saints and did not passed on the burden to common man. Pakistan ka Kuch nahi ho sakta. Quom sari ki sari cuckold ha. 22 grade ka aik chutia sarkari mulazim na Sari quom ko aga lagaya hua ha.

Don't tell me making ahsan bhoon and plenty of other shady characters as part of interim cabinet is somewhat technocraticaly neutral decision .

Looks like fauj managed to sideline pdm, now everyone will cry together lol.

So cheema doesn't has all those assets on grade 17 salary...

Looks like fauj managed to sideline pdm, now everyone will cry together lol.

Yes.
There is an undeclared 'Martial Law', alright. It is to pull Pakistan back from the abyss which is not far away.
Does anyone here believe that if Imran were to lose the next elections, he wouldn't be out on the streets protesting and paralyzing for months? Does anyone here believe that the parties opposite to Imran Khan wouldn't unite to form their own massive protests in case they lose? And, YES, they do have a big vote bank of their own and I think it is fair to say the anti-Imran vote is a 2/3rd voter of Pakistan, spread over multiple parties. The myth of Imran's personal popularity translating into a massive majority is what it is a 'myth' anyway. Electioneering doesn't work like that in Pakistan--and probably nowhere else in the world of Parliamentary democracies.

A saner, safer path forward is needed. Detached from fanbois and emotions--that is if you care for your homeland.

Pakistan is a deeply divided country right now and since April 2022, not even any pretense of law and constitution are being followed. People, barely two years ago, were careful in criticizing the Supreme Court Judges--but now, like in America, it is free for all: The Judges are openly called pro-Nawaz or pro-Imran and more than that.
Never before in Pakistan's history ALL institutions are discredited. ALL! Judiciary, military, media, bearacracy, intelligentsia, mullahs, business class. You start talking about any of them and you'd see vitriol against them like never before. And it doesn't take much to realize where is this going to lead to: Anarchy and destruction of Pakistan itself. And that's why, despite being aware of Pakistani military's shanigans, I support the only entity in Pakistan which is still capable enough to pull Pakistan from the abyss.

So what's needed is a national 'chill pill'. There is no 'revolution' on the horizon. The nation is not made of 'revolutionaries'. There is not even room for another round of fake 'democracy' or 'mandate' as that will be same old. And hence I have been supporting a govt. of technocrats / national consensus for months.
5-10 years of focus is needed. Continuity of policies. Expediting CPEC. Privatizing PIA. Galvanizing Reko dec. ... and much more.

Yes.
There is an undeclared 'Martial Law', alright. It is to pull Pakistan back from the abyss which is not far away.
Does anyone here believe that if Imran were to lose the next elections, he wouldn't be out on the streets protesting and paralyzing for months? Does anyone here believe that the parties opposite to Imran Khan wouldn't unite to form their own massive protests in case they lose? And, YES, they do have a big vote bank of their own and I think it is fair to say the anti-Imran vote is a 2/3rd voter of Pakistan, spread over multiple parties. The myth of Imran's personal popularity translating into a massive majority is what it is a 'myth' anyway. Electioneering doesn't work like that in Pakistan--and probably nowhere else in the world of Parliamentary democracies.

A saner, safer path forward is needed. Detached from fanbois and emotions--that is if you care for your homeland.

Pakistan is a deeply divided country right now and since April 2022, not even any pretense of law and constitution are being followed. People, barely two years ago, were careful in criticizing the Supreme Court Judges--but now, like in America, it is free for all: The Judges are openly called pro-Nawaz or pro-Imran and more than that.
Never before in Pakistan's history ALL institutions are discredited. ALL! Judiciary, military, media, bearacracy, intelligentsia, mullahs, business class. You start talking about any of them and you'd see vitriol against them like never before. And it doesn't take much to realize where is this going to lead to: Anarchy and destruction of Pakistan itself. And that's why, despite being aware of Pakistani military's shanigans, I support the only entity in Pakistan which is still capable enough to pull Pakistan from the abyss.

So what's needed is a national 'chill pill'. There is no 'revolution' on the horizon. The nation is not made of 'revolutionaries'. There is not even room for another round of fake 'democracy' or 'mandate' as that will be same old. And hence I have been supporting a govt. of technocrats / national consensus for months.
5-10 years of focus is needed. Continuity of policies. Expediting CPEC. Privatizing PIA. Galvanizing Reko dec. ... and much more.
Stop supporting Democrats or Republicans where you live. If you are not demanding a new form of government in USA , keep it shut regarding Pakistan.

Definition of insanity is repeating same crap over and over again and hoping for a different result. If you and the other idiots truly believe this technocrat setup is to “save” Pakistan I have a unicorn for sale for you guys. This set up is to give Asim Munir unlimited power so him and his fellow traitors can fill their bank accounts.

Democracy is the only true solution rest is just hogwash. Keep writing long essays of pure bs to feel good about yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom