What's new

Team USA

pats steak king is complete garbage.
garbage customer service and garbage steak.

Not to me! Although I've had better steaks from other places, theirs is definitely above average.

Last edited:
@WebMaster Must every thread turn into a USA bashing thread? If that is so, then bashing other countries in the same vein should be fair game, right? Please clarify. Thanks.

You are opening a Thread called "Team USA" to made propaganda for US imperialism and than you run away like a 5 year old?

No boy. No No NO!

3436205-7911963661-no-no.gif

Dude. Stop it. You can also create a thread for mother Russia, and spread all the propaganda that you may wish. It's a democratic forum, something you may not be used to.

You are opening a Thread called "Team USA" to made propaganda for US imperialism and than you run away like a 5 year old?

No boy. No No NO!

3436205-7911963661-no-no.gif

Dude. Stop it. You can also create a thread for mother Russia, and spread all the propaganda that you may wish. It's a democratic forum, something you may not be used to.

Nah, to much Work. I am not a bigot. Everybody already knows that Mother Russia is Boss. Putin took Crimea and all Obama did was to be sad about it...:agree: :usflag: :lol:

My friend, let's not spoil this thread........ kindly........ :)

Nah, to much Work. I am not a bigot. Everybody already knows that Mother Russia is Boss. We took Crimea and all Obama did was to be sad about it...:agree: :usflag: :lol:

Awesome! Let me know what you think. The main location is on South Street in downtown Philly.

I am just waiting for the weather to get better. It finally reached the mid-50s here today, but we have yet another snowstorm beginning tomorrow evening.

If you consider killing 6 million Iraqis and dropping depleted uranium as 'freedom' then you're correct.

Wow 6 million. You are not very good at math, r u? Anyway, U.S. won the war by killing least number of enemy combatants possible, freedom doesnt come free. Anyway after the war iraqis started killing one another due to religious reasons. The war was won with fewer than 40k Iraqi military personnel dead.

Wow 6 million. You are not very good at math, r u? Anyway, U.S. won the war by killing least number of enemy combatants possible, freedom doesnt come free. Anyway after the war iraqis started killing one another due to religious reasons. The war was won with fewer than 40k Iraqi military personnel dead.

depleted uranium.

Well at least Americans didn't kill 45 million of their own people.

99% sure that poster isn't new and already has already gone under several forum handles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom