What's new

Tata Power Gets Contract to Upgrade Indian Air Force Airfields

dont tell me that indica was good! I had driven
The MG Rover City Rover. Instead of driving it i will rather drive my washing machine! Worst car ever!
indica manza is one of the best cars from tatas.......it has the best handling and most comfortable and luxurious one in its segment .......and try aria once you will fall in love with that car

@zsm5stealthbomber
ok u will be good with ur washing machine....

ha ha!:rofl:
For you guys city rover may be a good car. But for us,it is a good-for-nothing car! Its the worst model under mg rover!

An IAF base....

DSCN0707.JPG

we should not forget tata safari or tata safari dicor........ a good car by tata!!!!!!

i dont know wat u guys goin for.......was this topic was about Indica n Nano :what:......None bothered to discuss about the Topic :disagree: .......how n Y u all drawn away with a troll :undecided: when most of u keep alarming others for this.

plz come back to the topic

what type of upgrade?? Improving the standards or some thing related to new ACs which india is planning to induct???

plz come back to the topic

what type of upgrade?? Improving the standards or some thing related to new ACs which india is planning to induct???

i think it will most probably include upgradation of NAVAIDS available at air fields. quite a few indian air fields dont have ILS facility. i think new ILS facility will be installed and existing ones will be upgrded. it might also include upgradation of other electriacal and electronic equipments associated with air field maintenance and operations.

Some people are talking about TATA cars...hmmm

According to me,
TATA has the quality with reasonable price....
TATA's new Manza is awesome....
N tata indica vista has good mileage
Never Forget the DICOR...when u put some bigger wheels to dicor,it's a beast
and the new aria...cross over...
TATA n mahindra have excellent quality with reasonable price....

I personally love the TATA Safari Dicor

ON topic

Well its a private company and has a good name and efficient
I hope they complete in correct time and may TATA involve in defence projects

Wooo.. talk is about TATA cars.. TATA's business is so vast..

So better than talking about cars.. lets bash TATA TEA and say.. TATA tea is bad so airfields are also bad.

Back
Top Bottom