What's new

Tata Mine-Protected vehicles delivered to Jharkhand police

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
tata-mpv_560x420.jpg

Tata Motors today said it has supplied five mine-protected vehicles to Jharkhand police that will help in improving the combat capability of the force.”Tata Motors has delivered 5 Mine-Protected Vehicles (MPV) to the Jharkhand Police force to bolster security preparedness,” the company said in a statement.

The Tata MPV is based on modular flexibility and integrates V-shaped hull blast protection technology, which is ideally suited for security operations, it added.

“The Tata MPV will protect its occupants from threats like ambushes and sudden violent attacks, powerful explosive mines and heavy gunfire. The vehicle has high levels of mobility with combat survivability,” Tata Motors said.

The completion of this order comes close on the heels of another order received from the Maharashtra State Police to supply 32 MPVs, which the company has executed.

Commenting on the delivery, Tata Motors Vice President (Defence and Government Business) Vernon Noronha said: “The Tata MPV will take protection of the Jharkhand Police to the next level, even against IEDs (Improvised Explosive Device) and anti-personnel mines.”

To service these vehicles, the company has deployed dealer and service network in many inaccessible areas in Jharkhand, the statement said.

Tata Mine-Protected vehicles delivered to Jharkhand police | idrw.org

^^?? its vehicle for Indian police

or you want to say that TATA designed this while keeping lyari like scenarios in mind?

DLSi MPV-India(I), Jharkand cops also operate these

I bet this is the subcontinent's No.1 MPV :smokin:

Your police needs this beast?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom