What's new

Tata, M&M help Hyderabad inch closer to Bangalore

Hahaha....Mostly we ppl dont know Hindi except ek,Dho and Teen....:D

But we are the masters in understanding Hindi by looking at hand and facial expressions. :D

party to all my fellow indians and pakistani brothers from a hyderabadi

Hyderabadi Briyani

20.Hyderbadi+biryani.jpg

Damn that looks good. :blink:

:rofl: is my Tamil that bad...........afterall i picked it from my parents.

Not that bad.. i was just kidding..

I think its time for us to get back to topic.. its interesting to hear what all facilities are there in whichever cities.

I dont think anymore of defence related structures will be coming to bangalore. Its already congested and land availability is a big criteria. The title IT capital of the world suits it better.

arrey yaar bathavo koun sey topic per shuru karangay.

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

its the most famous hyderabadi biryani

dont know here in forum.. but whenever i meet any south indian in delhi... I always founded him in language problem.

like he asked me how to deal with that shop keeper he wasnt able to make him understand what he wants:rolleyes:

wht happen to hyd when telangana state comes true?

i am born in the heart of telangana that is warangal trust me none of the locals want it it just one freakin idiot Chandrasekhar rao and i support united andhra pradesh unity is strength

wht happen to hyd when telangana state comes true?

I think it may take a decade for Hyderabad to catch up with other cities of India. Definitely it is going to ruin the Hyderabadi economy...

Back
Top Bottom