What's new

Tarek Fatak from Canada posted a video about Azad Kashmiri complaining

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Its sad thak Pakistan is breaking up, i get the feeling, first East Pakistan, then Balochistan movement (current) and now Azad Kashmir.

All due to lack of justice and fair share of wealth and power in Pakistan.

Ahar me saab ne jootia khani he India walo se, i get the feeling.

Last edited:

Its sad thak Pakistan is breaking up, i get the feeling, first East Pakistan, then Balochistan movement (current) and now Azad Kashmir.

this guy makes me miss hussain haqqani

First off; Pakistan is more united than any other time in history.

Balochistan Movement is made up of a couple hundred old men who are starving in some unknown cave without anymore weapons/supplies to keep the insurgency going. This is why; over 400 Baloch insurgents surrendered last year and BLA leadership is in talks with the Government. The amount of Baloch fighting the insurgency is over 10x the Baloch fighting for the insurgency.

Nothing special going on in Azad Kashmir; same 'ole Pakistani democracy in which PTI blame the government for rigging elections and host Dharna.

Last edited:
I got this video from tarek fatah's twitter page https://twitter.com/tarekfatah. He only post anti Pakistan stuff, but we should keep an eye on this to.
He is a fat idiot enjoying Indian salary in some foreign country who has no idea about what's going on in Pakistan yet he still still acts like he knows everything.

He is an idiot who believes in funny conspiracy theories.

I got this video from tarek fatah's twitter page https://twitter.com/tarekfatah. He only post anti Pakistan stuff, but we should keep an eye on this to.
You should avoid that psycho that guy even beats zaid hamid but than again at least zaid hamid no matter how much you hate him is a patriot and not GADDAR who stoops to a new low every day for some $$$ not even the indians take this stupid fatso seriously

The man pretends to be a historian, yet constantly gets history wrong. The man pretend to want peace, yet constantly calls for war. The man constantly calls racist-terrorists BLA as freedom fighters, yet the world recognizes them as a terrorist organization.

Tarek Fatah is not a fool, he's doing what he knows will make him money, and he makes a lot of money; He doesn't care about Balochistan.

To Indian members, don't forget, he also believes that India should break up, a belief that he holds to this day.

Why do people keep posting threads about this idiot? Who cares what he thinks? He is no intellectual. Just another loudmouth with a microphone.

I just wanted to make people aware about this guy on pdf. So people know about threats to Pak.

Back
Top Bottom