Gun KPVT 14.5mm - 1 pc
Ammunition - 24 projectile

Engine - diesel 16-cylinder H-shaped four-DW-1000 or 2DG-8M
Range - up to 250 km
Speed - 55 km / h
Crew - 4 people
Produced - 1 unit

Object 299
50 tones, 152 mm gun, 1500hp turbine (modernized versions were supposed to have 2000hp turbine)
299.jpg

and rocket tank on its base (30 VLS missles)
obekt_299(1).jpg

The project was not completed due to the collapse of the USSR.

and rocket tank on its base (30 VLS missles)
obekt_299(1).jpg

The project was not completed due to the collapse of the USSR.

A much better idea. But I think Army should look towards UCAVs like predator or Burraq instead of tanks.

Eight machine guns and one large drin.

Such was the armament of the legendary Soviet tank-monster "Joseph Stalin-7." Model of this Miracle 1/35 scale WAS Recently released by the Chinese "Trumpeter". I'm not going to Say About the Copy much number of the model as A Whole, I Note That the only correct Drawings on it no One Ever published, the few original Drawings of cars That have Been Preserved, scattered in Several Private collections. Well Kubinka "trumpeters" Spatial 3D scanner Also has not Been Seen.on this Personally, I do not wonder anything - from A Distance model is Similar Silhouette, yeah, Okay. HOWEVER, the Chinese Could Still Perform some of the details and better - quality casting and Parts STUDY some leaves much to be Desired! For correcting the toughest, visible and "Perceived" by eye errors took Chelyabinsk Company Magic Models .Already I wrote the Greatest Problems That Arise from the Manufacturers of plastic with trunks. So this time ... Look at the photos, the original barrel from Trumpeter and "right" gun barrel C-70 from the Majik :

Striking Difference! In the Same accuracy of A new Product of the Company Andrew Nowicki, I have no Doubt.Although, if only he Helped Because HIM in the search for authentic materials. In this Case, we HAD A lot of help historians Mikhail Pavlov and Yuri Pasholok by providing Unique Archival materials from Their collections. Using your own Measurements Made in the museum Cuban Women and Documentary Various sources allowed to Double-check the figures.

Similarly, 14,5mm machine guns were made CPV-44 and 7.62 mm - RP-46.

Going to meet the wishes of the modelers, Magic Models Complements These four products immediately Sets.
Firstly separately packaged barrel 130-mm gun S-70 - set MM3590:

Second, given a particular set of heavy machine guns - set MM3591:

And, of course, another separate set of trunks are guns "rifle" caliber - set MM3592:

The fourth set - a complete set of trunks, to radically improve the appearance of the model - set MM3593:

It allows to achieve such a great look that's your model:

Beauty buy this CAN be Directly contacting the Manufacturer's Website - Magic Models . In the near future, These products Will be on sale in All of the World's Largest Online stores hobby Subjects. Successful Modeling!

Back
Top Bottom