What's new

Taliban will take over Afghanistan in 2017: All 16 US Intelligence agencies predict

Look dear, India is no way going to any International forum after Shimla/Agra Agreement. and pakistan cannot force it.Only way to sole this issue is through mutual agreement. yes india Pakistan do not trust each other but this trust has to be developed otherwise we will not be able to solve this issue for generations to come.In this technological era you cannot hide any thing physically on this large geographical scale. Satellites can track every movement on border area, so no need to trust blindly.
Good to know you don't hate us, who knows it might. Actually education and development is the only thing which can foster friendship b/w us.
I feel we have better future ahead.:-)

Listen, like i said i have disagreements with the way your state functions in a lot of ways when it comes to Pakistan so this stance of yours that "India won't do this" and "India won't do that", is of no significance to me.
You think trust can be developed then thats very nice and i hope you are right but i don't think that would be possible with this kind of an attitude.
I don't think we have ever really taken some real confidence building measures to ensure any kind of long term peace and until and unless we have a gutsy leadership on both the sides, frankly i don't see that happening any time soon though i really wish it does happen.

Why indians and Pakistanis are fighting when the thread is about taliban and US...

lolz no we aren't fighting at all it started from my comment on how i saw the rise of talibans to be inevitable in the near future which lead to a barrage of questions on whether i support them or not leading to finally India and Pakistan obviously.

lolz no we aren't fighting at all it started from my comment on how i saw the rise of talibans to be inevitable in the near future which lead to a barrage of questions on whether i support them or not leading to finally India Pakistan obviously.
Never say Rise of talibans...
You can say destruction of Americans...
See the difference...

Never say Rise of talibans...
You can say destruction of Americans...
See the difference...

Destruction of Americans is already too evident in some ways my point was that after their departure there is a potent risk of the talibans to take control.

Destruction of Americans is already too evident in some ways my point was that after their departure there is a potent risk of the talibans to take control.
Then get ready for American takeover of Afghanistan again by 2019...lol

Listen, like i said i have disagreements with the way your state functions in a lot of ways when it comes to Pakistan so this stance of yours that "India won't do this" and "India won't do that", is of no significance to me.
You think trust can be developed then thats very nice and i hope you are right but i don't think that would be possible with this kind of an attitude.
I don't think we have ever really taken some real confidence building measures to ensure any kind of long term peace and until and unless we have a gutsy leadership on both the sides, frankly i don't see that happening any time soon though i really wish it does happen.
Ok can you tell me what you feel, India have done wrong in india pakistan stance.India have always acted maturely when it come to these sensitive issue.
yes I know you do not have to do any thing with my opinion on India, I was just stating if any party refuses to go to a international forum other cannot drag and force it .
yes i agree we not done any real confidence building measure recently but 1999 was real good step, but then kargil happened.

Ok can you tell me what you feel, India have done wrong in india pakistan stance.India have always acted maturely when it come to these sensitive issue.
yes I know you do not have to do any thing with my opinion on India, I was just stating if any party refuses to go to a international forum other cannot drag and force it .
yes i agree we not done any real confidence building measure recently but 1999 was real good step, but then kargil happened.

Sure i can tell you about a couple of things in which i feel Indian state is to be blamed but since another member stated now its clearly off topic which i didn't notice until now so we should better take it to an India Pakistan thread (there is no shortage of such threads) lol

Then may be pakistani takeover...
or taliban takeover of both pakistan and afghanistan...

No i really hope none of that ever happens.

Sure i can tell you about a couple of things in which i feel Indian state is to be blamed but since another member stated now its clearly off topic which i didn't notice until now so we should better take it to an India Pakistan thread (there is no shortage of such threads) lol
lol...so you guys wanna fight in another thread...

Hahaha no we weren't fighting just exchanging our views on an off topic, topic lol. Its funny the way you said it.
lol...you are so nice...i never laughed more after seeing your previous post...
I thought you are trolling...but you are involved deeply in trolling that you dont know that you are trolling...:lol:

Why indians and Pakistanis are fighting when the thread is about taliban and US...

Because some Pakistanis and Indians always want to talk about Kashmir as if it was their mai baap ki jagir.

Or

may be

may be

some of these people need dulcolax really.

lol...you are so nice...i never laughed more after seeing your previous post...
I thought you are trolling...but you are involved deeply in trolling that you dont know that you are trolling...:lol:

In love and in war this is possible.

Then may be pakistani takeover...
or taliban takeover of both pakistan and afghanistan...

Seriously.

throughout our 10,000 year history (INdians usually go for 5,000 but I am doubling it today),

whenever the areas now called Pakistan and Afghanistan got under the control of tribal war lords aka Talibarbarians

do you know what happens then?

Last edited:
When did Taliban make first attack on US? The 9/11 was never proved. Taliban were made by Pakistan to fight against Russia in Afghanistan to safeguard the interests of US, try doing some research

May be you should read more news instead of Zaid Hamid news interviews on your TV.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom