• 1.Alqaeda

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 2.Taliban

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • 3.State of Israel

Votes: 53 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
terrorists are a bane for humanity..whoever they are..they are killers having same mentality!

No doubt about that. Obviously Israel is an ultimate terrorist and after today's incident world should open his eyes and realize the truth...

This is the clear evidence of their brutality

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shining eyes: BTW you should not have included JEWism in your question!!!!! We are not against any religion but Israeli terrorism and Zionist's activities.

R u naive - How can both of the above be same. Israel is not going around killing people in the name of their religion.
Hi
first off refrain from referring to me as naive or this or that, this is very common amongst your lot to get personal but i wont tolerate it so get over yourself. secondly they can claim a land under the pretext that it was promised to them & you are claiming here that they are not doing it in the name of religion, it is not the intent what matters its is the outcome which counts but sadly its beyond your comprehension

R u naive - How can both of the above be same. Israel is not going around killing people in the name of their religion.

what do you mean they are not going around killing in the name of their religion?

Israel is occupying Palestine because they consider all Palestinians gentiles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly Options are less - I would like to add few more on it.

Secondly You are putting one whole religion into that, Dont run around and say Why is Islam being treated unfairly.

Thirdly - Answer will depend on. from which country and communtity the respondent is from.

Very strange, I guess English is not your first language, the question asked was, what would your think not which country u r from before u answer.

I may not agree with this kind of question, but i understand the meaning of it.

the whole rgion is in trouble the cause is the occupation, cupish Mr, evil.

Last edited:
Stop this BS poll. The views of most are based on religion rather than humanitarian views. You have included an entire religion in the poll.

Do not, I reapeat, do not ever, ever try to say next time that Islam is portrayed as evil or the WoT is anti-Islam or the "west" is anti-Muslim. Next time, do not ever take the religion defense. It is flawed the first time, but you have killed your own idiot logic by labeling a religion as terrorist. You have lost all right to complain against treatment handed to Muslims.

It takes no time for mullahocracy and right wing apologists to hijack a humanitarian cause under the flag of religion.

Would the mods ban me if i post another thread called "Who's a bigger threat to society?"

1. Muslims
2. Pakistanis
3. Palestinians

Grow up. I'm surprised the mods let this thread grow still.
Well, i thought this was a credible forum.

British media is far more neutral (comparatively) when it comes to the Palestinian cause. Last night you could see the headlines on new channels across the world and the headlines on websites. The differences were visible. Besides it being Memorial Day weekend, the US media (especially Fox) was using "armed", "attacked by aid activists" and "experts" on the channels were recalling rocket attacks to apologize for Israeli tactics. The BBC was clearly highlighting the barbarianism involved.

Would the mods ban me if i post another thread called "Who's a bigger threat to society?"

1. Muslims
2. Pakistanis
3. Palestinians

Grow up. I'm surprised the mods let this thread grow still.
Well, i thought this was a credible forum.

Yes they will,

Because your question is stupid and your thinking is pathetic :hitwall:

besides adding the word "Jews" i don't see anything wrong in this thread. The thread starter should not have targetted any religion rest is a valid question

Back
Top Bottom