What's new

Taliban unveil new rules banning women in TV dramas

You should leave Dajjali USA and depart immediately to the "Islamic" Republic of Afghanistan to advise your beloved Talibs on how to impose "piousness" on the Afghans even more.

I never said US is "dajjali". Stop being ghostwami son and start paying attention, instead of sleeping on 5th floor of Kabul hotel.
Not Their Country,
They Snatch The country, They are not elected by Votings..

If someone snatch your wife on gun point, who will be original owner?

Let me respond in your bazari language as well.

"If your wife or sister likes someone and run away with him, don't blame just the guy"

You see, you act bazari, it can go both ways. This is not your home where you are chatting with your family members. So don't show your home etiquettes here. Thanks.

It is you that is a moron. Kindly mind your own business and leave afghanistan to the afghanis. They know what's good for their country.

dude - i am calling taliban morons not afghan people.

anyone who imposes will on afghans finds out. regretfully proxies wars have devastated that landscape.

dude - i am calling taliban morons not afghan people.

anyone who imposes will on afghans finds out. regretfully proxies wars have devastated that landscape.
Yeah I knew that but listen FYI, the taliban being a rag tag militia didn't beat a super power and all its allied countries in NATO together without having widespread support of the Afghan nation.

But HEY Wait wait waittttttt............wait just a minute,,,,,On second thought I should agree with you that they are of course morons. How dare they beat the most powerful nation on earth, a SUPER power and a 30 nations strong military alliance with the entire western world behind its back?? Didn't they know WHO they were fighting??? These morons should have known better than to WIN. If at all these 'morons' knew anything they should have lost!! NO not even lost, they should have known better than to even TRY! They should have capitulated on the very first phone call if at all they had the guts of a brave commando general rather than being morons.

BUT SADLY THEY WEREN'T A BRAVE COMMANDO GENERAL. ALL THEY WERE WERE "A BUNCH OF MORONS".

Yeah I knew that but listen FYI, the taliban being a rag tag militia didn't beat a super power and all its allied countries in NATO together without having widespread support of the Afghan nation.

But HEY Wait wait waittttttt............wait just a minute,,,,,On second thought I should agree with you that they are of course morons. How dare they beat the most powerful nation on earth, a SUPER power and a 30 nations strong military alliance with the entire western world behind its back?? Didn't they know WHO they were fighting??? These morons should have known better than to WIN. If at all these 'morons' knew anything they should have lost!! NO not even lost, they should have known better than to even TRY! They should have capitulated on the very first phone call if at all they had the guts of a brave commando general rather than being morons.

BUT SADLY THEY WEREN'T A BRAVE COMMANDO GENERAL. ALL THEY WERE WERE "A BUNCH OF MORONS".

Listen. i am not debating with you as you are getting hyper... Cool it man. We are all outsiders.

Read.. I would have prefered some semblence of normality vs these lunatics. Time will tell.

Did she start voting in the 60s?

No, she started voting as a queen in Sparta around 490 bc. :)

The taliban beat nothing. The west simply lost interest in that shithole and left it for itself.

These extremely religious Afghans will dress up young boys like girls and watch them dance around so it'll be fine don't worry

Not all Afghans are the same....just like not all Pakistanis are the same...

Some like to come onto PDF and spew hatred against Afghans/Taliban.

Even the Chinese on here is supporting Taliban....that should tell you enough to know that you're on the wrong side.

But when was logical thinking popular within Pakistani Pakistanis. :D

Nonsense. Taliban ban bacha bazi while it is popular and rampant during American supported northern alliance government rule.

We disagree on many issues related to China but this comment will be getting a like since it's a known fact. :D
Who said anything about taliban?

Did the westerners force the Afghans to dress up little boys like girls? No. It was their own decision.

When you implement skewed laws then you have certain ramifications. Sexually frustrated afghan men with no education will find different ways to satisfy themselves.

It's similar to Catholic priests who are not allowed to marry. They start abusing boys. So there you have it....silly laws = ramifications.

Bacha Bazi is a cultural problem within Afghanistan...

Heavily banned by the Taliban and disliked by most Afghans.

Like Beast mentioned......Bacha Bazi was popularized by the [secular] Northern Alliance.

Islam has no place for Bacha Bazi.....only Murtad, Munafiqs and Kaffirs celebrate and revel in the practice of it.

Back
Top Bottom