What's new

Taliban threaten to kill Pakistani cricket star

What Threat Imran Khan Pose to Talibans, The anti drone protests or anti war callings, he termed this war illegal and against people of afghanistan and Pakistan.He will become a good leader once came into power. Others are corrupt they will do anything to take a bunch of bucks from America.Imran Khan will Change pakistan and enemies of Pak Dont want That, he will unite Pak But OUR Eastern Enemy is supporting Western Enemies like TTP and BLA so I Thinks That the Problem.

The Taliban, or the CIA?

Why would the Taliban want to kill an anti-drone protester? Obviously, the CIA is trying to find an excuse to assassinate Imran Khan so that we won't have any further hope for Pakistan.

You are actually trying to make sense of the Taliban? :pop:

Why only CIA? Where are the Jews, Israel, Mossad, India, and RAW and other boogey men? :D

The Taliban, or the CIA?

Why would the Taliban want to kill an anti-drone protester? Obviously, the CIA is trying to find an excuse to assassinate Imran Khan so that we won't have any further hope for Pakistan.

Death threats to Imran Khan by Taliban proves that Drones are NOT killing them BUT innocents only, and that's what they want. Don't they?

Anyway, Hafiz Gul Bahadur has claimed to support IK's visit to Waziristan... now that's getting more interesting.

Death threats to Imran Khan by Taliban proves that Drones are NOT killing them BUT innocents only, and that's what they want. Don't they?

Anyway, Hafiz Gul Bahadur has claimed to support IK's visit to Waziristan... now that's getting more interesting.

If USA is wasting a 60,000 missiles, and multi-million dollar drones into killing innocent people and that leads to more people to join the Taliban and fight the USA?

Doesn't that help the Taliban cause? Should't the Taliban want more Drone strikes as it will grow their rank and file?

They are not Afghani Talibans Which are real talibans, the ones who are threatening IK are TTP which are supported by our eastern Enemy and they TTP are real terrorists Enemy Of pakistani People Like BLA, they dont want to see pakistan happy.They are infidels.

If USA is wasting a 60,000 missiles, and multi-million dollar drones into killing innocent people and that leads to more people to join the Taliban and fight the USA?

Doesn't that help the Taliban cause? Should't the Taliban want more Drone strikes as it will grow their rank and file?
Sir it always happens. that's why I support keeping Kasab alive. Executing him will make him martyr in his terrorist organization and it will be used by them to influence people to join their cause.

At the same time, killing of Talibans is also increasing their hostility towards Pakistan as they are part of this WOT. Look at the bigger picture, once US leaves, these groups will take on Pakistan as an enemy as you will be the only enemy left. That's what US wants now. Making things bad at durand line so that China can't get access to Afghanistan.

Also, few of these organizations will move toward Xinziang province of China as we have seen it earlier, and increase tension over there.

So post 2014, they will have created a constant headache for Pakistan and possible anti-China extremist group.

US already asked India to take a bigger role in Afghanistan and we know India won't let this opportunity go. Even if India keeps Pakistan busy at its western border for just few years, it can seriously affect Pakistan's economy. War always bring down countries. India has nothing to loose.

Its all about checking China's influence in the region, for US and keeping Pakistan at toes, for India.

They are not Afghani Talibans Which are real talibans, the ones who are threatening IK are TTP which are supported by our eastern Enemy and they TTP are real terrorists Enemy Of pakistani People Like BLA, they dont want to see pakistan happy.They are infidels.

Any proof of India supporting TTP who are the fake taliban?

I am also confused, if TTP are being backed by Christian Crusaders like USA and Hindu Zionists like India, then why doesn't the "Real Taliban" attack these "Fake Taliban"?

I mean how can they live side by side and yet have totally different objectives and being backed by different ideologies?

This idea is too stupid to entertain to put any logic to but I love the fact you guys keep parading this nonsense without any iota of proof. :rofl:

Any proof of India supporting TTP who are the fake taliban?

I am also confused, if TTP are being backed by Christian Crusaders like USA and Hindu Zionists like India, then why doesn't the "Real Taliban" attack these "Fake Taliban"?

I mean how can they live side by side and yet have totally different objectives and being backed by different ideologies?

This idea is too stupid to entertain to put any logic to but I love the fact you guys keep parading this nonsense without any iota of proof. :rofl:

Great common sense oriented questions. Guys, here's the deal (please do not be offended):
There is a real issue here. TTP and all its elements were given so much power and money by the people, from Pakistan and from other countries. I can bet my money on it that when people donate, they don't know where the money would go. Donations are always given with an open and good heart. These bastar*** use that charity money to finance terror operations in Pakistan and abroad and kill innocent people who have NOTHING to do with anything. But this is how they've been able to finance their terror network, both in Pakistan and outside of it.

I know the history and that the ISI and the CIA trained the original mujahedeen but that was decades ago and that 'holy war' mentality continued to stick around and now, it's a whole different ball game with ttp taking the lead.

But now, behind the bombings in Pakistan, attacks on ISAF are not because of the CIA's influence. It sounds silly to assume so as these guys are killing American soldiers also. The fact is that these fractions have gone rogue, entirely out of control and that's scary.

Someone above my post said that 'you are trying to make sense out of taliban', he was right. These religious nuts have no mercy for anyone, including the 'muslim brethren' in Pakistan or for foreigners.

SAME Pakistani people that gave them food, water, jobs, homes after the Afghan war, are being killed by them today. Look at the number of terror attacks that happened in Pakistan over the past a couple of years.

Now BLA and other separatist parties, including Lashkar-e-Jhangwi, etc, are ALL supported by the Indian money (with others involve of course). The purpose is to destabilize Pakistan. BUT, that's not what the US specially wants but at the same time, the US may turn a blind eye towards it due to its own issues in Afghanistan and Iraq. Plus, lets be honest, India is a big trade and strategic partner now a days with a lot of influence so that counts too.

However, the US's stance has changed towards Pakistan, you can't change the foreign policy but in the recent months, its become VERY obvious that US was trying to deal with Pakistan in a mature manner. I am sure people feel differently and some people would even go as far as to say that the US was 'scared' of Pakistan's military (which is untrue if you think about it, majority of weapon systems are US made). But they didn't stop the flow of F-16's to Pakistan or put any sanctions (with the exception of some money related restrictions). That shows that they are trying to work with the Pakistanis. It is in everyone's best interest. Truth be told, Pakistan can utilize US's help and money (if corruption is removed to some degree) and advance its economy. That solves a LOT of problems internal to Pakistan. I think both US and Pakistan should work together towards mutual interest and I am sure that US does share the goal to help Pakistan become a modern country. You need right people in right places to utilize US's help and investment though.

So common sense wise, I think the TTP and BLA/Lashkar-e-Jhangwi are different 'types' or terrorist organizations. One's a rogue fundamental Islam focused and the other two are more to create panic by killing people for money and for groups, sect, etc. I think both of those should be dealt with their mentality and objectivity in mind.

Thank God you didn't say RAW.
The Taliban have openly said they want to kill him.
Now its upto you to apply conspiracy theories.
The Taliban, or the CIA?

Well they are as much of Talibans as Afghani Talibans. You just have to be cruel, scumbag, illiterate and kill at the order of your leaders. That's the thing that makes you real Taliban. And both TTP and the Afghani variety are good at it.

Thank God you didn't say RAW.
The Taliban have openly said they want to kill him.
Now its upto you to apply conspiracy theories.

Well they are as much of Talibans as Afghani Talibans. You just have to be cruel, scumbag, illiterate and kill at the order of your leaders. That's the thing that makes you real Taliban. And both TTP and the Afghani variety are good at it.

Your common senseless post screwed up one of my very valid posts above your post. Why people post with their brains hanging out in their shoes?? I hate it when people post stupid crap!

Oh we know which fake Taliban is this, it’s none other than the corrupt TTP & of course they only speak when they are ordered by their masters to speak & that to scripted by TTP’s masters US & India.

nice publicity stunt...

IK was doing everything to get publicity now. Even went into that cheap level.. Any how, I still knows he is not comming but we will have another PPP 5 years...

I Second that, IK has always been little soft towards Islamist groups in pasts, he is pretty rational about American & Pro-american GOP creating more mess by drones & WOT creating more islamic terrorists.

It must be a political move by IK.Politics has become a cheap bussiness in India,Pakistan & B'Desh.Controversies & Publicity stunts are must to be a good politician.

IK was a good guy but now he is learning to be a good politician. But I still hope he is a best that Pakistan can get in this scenerio. All the best to him.

The kind that don't like politicians who are to be elected not approved by Sharia Law in their minds.

Do you even know how a leader is chosen according to Sharia?
If people like you did even the minimal of research maybe your kind would not accidentally target Sikh temples.

I am sure you don't actually care since you just want to spout your nonsense, but according to Sunni Islamic tradition, the leader is chosen democratically with votes from the people.

The Taliban is Correct.
Imran khan wants to bring elections and democracy to pakistan,which is against the Sharia.

Back
Top Bottom