What's new

Featured Taliban Tells India That It Believes In Peaceful Coexistence

not only they're ideologically different, China's own paranoia with Islam and Islamist will make China's struggle in the Pacific harder.

China is now facing a multiple front
-with it's own citzens (Xinjiang and HK)
-with India in Ladakh
-With US, Japan and Australia in the Pacific

now add those Commies suspicion with an islamist hardliner sitting in Kabul.

Meanwhile the US has let himself out from the burden of counterinsurgency in ME and now laser focused on China with it's allies

yes it's a brilliant move.
Amazing geopolitical knowledge of your. So China will fight alone all these threats while Iran,Russia, North Korea and Pakistan will sit idle and watch it happen?

Amazing geopolitical knowledge of your. So China will fight alone all these threats while Iran,Russia, North Korea and Pakistan will sit idle and watch it happen?
yes,

here's a very good analysis from a very respected geopolitical YT Channel

and here's another interesting article written by a Pakistani

So all this waste of bandwidth because they are ideologically different and your write up had no substance?
A vacuum in Afgjhanistan isn't a problem for China or Iran only, it will be a problem for US, Europe and India as well. So where exactly was the master stroke you kept mentioning?
First India is nobody at world stage wannabe to look important at world stage that is why the trumpet mouth is so big. The world pharma is another joke. Sling shot moon project another joke. So it is better keep the trumpet, once you achieved it then talk, I am not from CN. Telling you that the world see India as a joke. Feel shame a bit as friend advice. Don't make yourself a permanent jokers.

yes,

here's a very good analysis from a very respected geopolitical YT Channel

and here's another interesting article written by a Pakistani

Again something that might happen in future not what is happening at the current time period. Russia has no reason to sit idle in case America increases her influence in Asia.

Again something that might happen in future not what is happening at the current time period. Russia has no reason to sit idle in case America increases her influence in Asia.
why not ??? care to explain????

Wow India is supa power. USSR and USA cannot beat the Taliban, only India can do it. India is galatical super powa. It will first beats the Afgan to show the world it is new king of Kings supa power. Even the Afgan tremble when they hear India sneezing. The world panicked when India speaks. The maharaja super being came in vimana space ship took over the UN security Council. Supa power India now the only veto member the world bowed in awe to them. If not the super powa laser will zapped everyone into dust.

Thank to me now India is supa power.

why not ??? care to explain????
Going by that logic, China and Pakistan will not back each other because both are ideologically different. Same goes for Iran and India. Russia would back out from helping India because India is totally in US camp now. US and KSA will be at each other's throat because both are ideologically different.

You fail to understand that countries might come close to each other because of shared cultures or ideologies but in the end they make pacts with different ideologies. So assuming that since Taliban are Islamist and China is not so things will go out of hands are pure conjecture.

Going by that logic, China and Pakistan will not back each other because both are ideologically different. Same goes for Iran and India. Russia would back out from helping India because India is totally in US camp now. US and KSA will be at each other's throat because both are ideologically different.

You fail to understand that countries might come close to each other because of shared cultures or ideologies but in the end they make pacts with different ideologies. So assuming that since Taliban are Islamist and China is not so things will go out of hands are pure conjecture.

LOL go easy on the CIA kid. You are murdering him.

lmao

lmao , this is what you said

you're asking for something that will happen in the future, when I told you the prospect of such will not happen , you deny

I'd rather listen to Caspian reports than you. :lol:

There will be no such things as Russia helping China, the only one really who could realistically dumb enough to help China is NK.

lmao

you're asking for something that will happen in the future, when I told you the prospect of such will not happen , you deny

There will be no such things as Russia helping China, the only one really who could realistically dumb enough to help China is NK.

Did CaspianReport tell you that America would leave disgraced after 20 years? LOL Well we did.

lmao

So let's compare what you said and what i am saying,
Taliban attacked China = 0

Russian Supplied Weapons to China:
S 400
SU 35
Tor SAM
To name a few things.
Till 2007, China imported 84% of their military weapons from Russia.

Now you tell me which one sounds like a pure fantasy,
- China and Russia cooperating against a shared enemy
- Russia and China fighting because you said so..

So let's compare what you said and what i am saying,
Taliban attacked China = 0

Russian Supplied Weapons to China:
S 400
SU 35
Tor SAM
To name a few things.
Till 2007, China imported 84% of their military weapons from Russia.

Now you tell me which one sounds like a pure fantasy,
- China and Russia cooperating against a shared enemy
- Russia and China fighting because you said so..
go watch the video, they've explained it all. Don't be lazy.

basically in a Sino-Russian alliance , there must be a leader nation and a second fiddle, both China and Russia doesn't want to be second fiddle in such hypothetical alliance.

Back
Top Bottom