What's new

Taliban sexually abuse suicide bombers during training, NDS says

I bet one of them would say "if you don't do this, then I'll suck your d!ck.

I'm willing to bet if that was the case then a lot of suicide bombers purposely disobeyed so they can get rewarded...I mean punished.

Yeah.
i can see that their going to the be sitting right beside the high walls of "Heaven".

afabuse.jpg

From where is this picture? Talibans are praying and a CIA agent looking guy is standing in the background.

Well, the Taliban cannot engage in pre marital sex, so...

A Man's gotta bust his nut right ;)

Talibans are nothing more than sick ***...h..!!! Living in stone ages and behaving in same manner( assuming women were not available then) !!!!

lol...these Jihads don't know that Homosexuality is forbidden in Islam. or they do know but don't care. obviously their motive is not to save Islam but to spread terror in the name of Islam

Oi @Hyperion - Apparently the Punjabi Taliban don't do this sh*t ! Tereiii Taliban kei tou shauq bhi niraleiii ! :whistle:

' @Secur @LoveIcon !

Don't lie to me! DO NOT LIE TO ME! Tell Dilli Baba the truth, TELL HIM EVERYTHING! You've been up there pretending to be a young and aspiring KABOOM boy haven't you?:angry:
@Hyperion Now we know where Buttsy is getting his share from!

Last edited by a moderator:
No Sir, I read somewhere that they are promised 72 virgin when they go to hell.

Keep your fictitious image of Islam to you'reself they are just criminals who happen to propagate that they are doing this for Islam and some delusional people fall for it as well.

Certainly lashed till death.

More evidence to suggest Indian involvement. They love doing these sort of things.

Back
Top Bottom