What's new

Taliban refuse to come to table talk after death of their leader

We wish to see peace prevail throughout the country. Pakistan’s security and stability is simply vital to the region’s security and stability. We simply cannot over emphasize Pakistan’s importance in the region. We stand by Pakistan in its efforts to negate the threat of violence. The U.S. state department spokesman said: "The issue of whether to negotiate with TTP is an internal matter for Pakistan.” The official further added: “More broadly, the United States and Pakistan continue to have a vital, shared strategic interest in ending extremist violence so as to build a more prosperous, stable, and peaceful region.”

Ali Khan
DET, United States Central Command

You did an awesome job.. and thank the UCAV operator for me if you can... and if u guys arent busy.. can u drop a few hell fire on JUI HQ?

P.S: Are you my clone..?

Ali Khan.

Meri jaan first ur figures n ur post is full of nonsense.. and ur post can just described only by this:

haha oh go man take a break...don't come up with these funny things...we aren't being the jokers here..

If the Taliban refuse to come to the table to talk (talk about what I don't know), the Pakistani state must take that table & beat them to death with it. What are so many in Pakistan whining & crying about this scumbag, or indeed any other? The only peace you will get with these chaps is the peace of graveyards. Better their graves than yours.

Dude, he is not a Talib lover, he is simply $hit-scared of them.

Such people have a very short memory, like that of Gold Fish. They very conveniently forget that the same TTP, under the leadership of Baitullah Mehsud had demanded autonomy for FATA, and that entire Army be pulled out, and that they be allowed to implement their own version of Sharia. Means, only the name was Pakistan, they had demanded an entirely different country - and it was... GRANTED!

What happened next? It did not take a month before they merely 'broke' their promise... by sending in hordes of suicide bombers to different parts of Pakistan. Now these emotional fools are crying a river over the death of those whose laughed and rejoiced while killing innocent Pakistani men, women, and children.

So now the same people who are crying over the death of this Mehsud guy, would avoid the thought that had he survived, and had the talks taken place, he would have conveniently tracked back on his words and killed the brothers and sisters of these very same cry babies - provided these cry babies consider fellow Pakistanis as their brothers and sisters. But if they don't, well... you are a dying minority :D

funny how you guys say taliban break peace agreements...let me say...that is a violation of peace agreement as well, when you keep on letting drones kill your tribal people... 
Looking at ur posts... i disagree... they are either funny or just stupid.

yeah i know what most of the guys being on a military forum...military enthusiasts...yap War war...the war they have been fighting since a decade...and think of those who say something otherwise 'talib lovers,stupids etc'

so carry on that doesn't do any shit

Stop drone attacks how? Drop them down? Lose our frontline fighter jets as paper weights. Real champ, these terrorists use our territory to kill innocents in both Afghanistan n Pakistan. The Talibastards are all the same.

@Side-Winder

Ahh brother , I guess I just didn't get the alert or missed it somehow amongst many others , mate . :) A lot of things seem childish trust me , even today but they are happening . Can you make sense of the resent JI statement of the dead terrorist termed as a martyr ? I told you before in other thread , " its weird in its entirety " the whole thing . No worries , I guess I have read it . The one which basis the article on the interview of some PA General operating in restive areas ? Unfortunately , it appears that the natives have turned against us too if the 5000-10000 terrorists weren't enough . I know about the difficult terrain that area has , I know the porosity and literally open borders , the problem is that you have no choice now but to fight unless you are ready of course for Taliban to take charge . U.S leaving Afghanistan is another problem and doesn't spell good for us , trust me . At least , they could exert a little pressure on the Afghan and Indian authorities . What happens after they leave ?

Why don't they for once let peace talks initiate i mean we have been fighting with them for more than a decade now with no apparent success and people saying that even when peace talks initiated they were killing our people is right but they refuse to acknowledge that its not about my way or somebody else's way our objective should be to ensure that our people are no longer being squashed like ants. The real challenge is how to weaken their position that ultimately results in people joining them. Otherwise you kill another leader and there would be tens if not hundreds of people to replace him inspired by his agenda.

funny how you guys say taliban break peace agreements...let me say...that is a violation of peace agreement as well, when you keep on letting drones kill your tribal people

Stop there , tell me about the one signed in Swat , tell me about its outcome . What happened ? The Taliban occupied Buner next day and started killing soldiers . You cant trust these people and also drone strikes though done with the permission of state , cant be selective .

funny how you guys say taliban break peace agreements...let me say...that is a violation of peace agreement as well, when you keep on letting drones kill your tribal people...

You have stopped making sense.

I think you are very excited right now. Calm down, and go through just a few of the 100s of pages of defence.pk filled with pride laden statements of Hakimullah and Ehsanullah on how they managed to increase the number of victims per attack.

If you still feel restless about this drone attack, then find a family that has a member killed in TTP attacks. All the excitement and heroics and remorse you are showing here online while sitting behind a helpless screen, display just 1% of that excitement and remorse on the death of Hakimullah to that family.

Come back if you survive.

You have stopped making sense.

I think you are very excited right now. Calm down, and
go through just a few of the 100s of pages of defence.pk filled with pride laden statements of Hakimullah and Ehsanullah on how they managed to increase the number of victims per attack.

If you still feel restless about this drone attack, then find a family that has a member killed in TTP attacks. All the excitement and heroics and remorse you are showing here online while sitting behind a helpless screen, display just 1% of that excitement and remorse on the death of Hakimullah to that family. Come back if you survive.

no it's actually you guys that are so excited upon death of hakimullah...
you think that's gonna any do good to you? you are living in fools paradise...this incident just raised their morale to create more suicide bombers...

go through just a few of the 100s of pages of defence.pk filled with pride laden statements of Hakimullah and Ehsanullah on how they managed to increase the number of victims per attack.

so why do you expect any mercy from their side? this war was waged by you against them...
they are animals i agree...but this is a war...that's why is say musharaf's decision was the worst in our history..

now coming to what's ultimate solution...like i said multiple times...our army can show its power to do what? to push these guys back in afghanistan..would you think you have got rid of these guys?? again you would be living in fools paradise...

Who cares whether Talibs have refused to come to table. We had to fight them eventually, better now than later.

no it's actually you guys that are so excited upon death of hakimullah...
you think that's gonna any do good to you? you are living in fools paradise...this incident just raised their morale to create more suicide bombers...

Everything aside, are you implying that these people were not keeping their suicide bomber factories working at optimal level already? You mean to say (if I am getting you correctly), that the TTP was not trying its best already to kill as many Pakistanis as it anyhow could?

I thought you were just excited, but you are pathetic!

I was kidding initially, but now I see you are indeed scared $hitless, when in your fool's paradise these people were killing "a bit fewer" Pakistanis than they were capable of.

So in proper sense, even if you are right, and I am wrong... then this is what it looks like: When someone is 'just' breaking your limbs and not your neck, then you should crawl over and kiss their feet because they spared your neck.

And where is that die like a lion, than live like a dog slogan? I hear that on here quite often.

I think Freud would keep you for himself... yes, I am sure he would!

Everything aside, are you implying that these people were not keeping their suicide bomber factories working at optimal level already? You mean to say (if I am getting you correctly), that the TTP was not trying its best already to kill as many Pakistanis as it anyhow could?

I thought you were just excited, but you are pathetic!

I was kidding initially, but now I see you are indeed scared $hitless, when in your fool's paradise these people were killing "a bit fewer" Pakistanis than they were capable of.

So in proper sense, even if you are right, and I am wrong... then this is what it looks like: When someone is 'just' breaking your limbs and not your neck, then you should crawl over and kiss their feet because they spared your neck.

And where is that die like a lion, than live like a dog slogan? I hear that on here quite often.

I think Freud would keep you for himself... yes, I am sure he would!

what i remember is that whenever we came close to hold peace talks..a drone comes and sabotages it...
peace has not been let prevail! just get this into your brain...

When someone is 'just' breaking your limbs and not your neck, then you should crawl over and kiss their feet because they spared your neck.

how about both you (the one being beaten and the one beating) just resolve whatever there is between you?

but again...this can't be happening since our shitty gutless (politicians as well as army chief) don;t have guts to shoot the irritants...the drones

And since we don't shoot them...that links us to USA...ultimately being used as trick to create suicide bombers

so why do you expect any mercy from their side? this war was waged by you against them...
they are animals i agree...but this is a war...that's why is say musharaf's decision was the worst in our history..

What peace did you achieve since the APC's combined decision to " negotiate " ? None . The state of Pakistan was never fighting with Taliban since the beginning , that was Al Qaeda , bon ami . You are mixing up things now . Musharraf didn't go on the offensive against the Taliban , they were operating in Afghanistan . So where's the revenge coming from ? Its years for radicalization of the whole society , Sidewinder thats coming to haunt us now . See your enemy first . Fight it later .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom