What's new

Taliban Making Military Gains in Afghanistan

Taliban would have been defeated if Afghani people weren't such big chutiyas. Excuse my language. Their leaders and powerful people would rather rob their own country blind, and then migrate to some other country like Pakistan or UAE to leach off the peace and hard work of others, rather than work for its betterment. Basically, the most unpatriotic and racist nation on planet Earth. I won't be surprised if they're bound to become the future Gog and Maggog lol.

Hopefully, the post 2014 "refugees" would move to India rather than Pakistan. Pakistan needs to crucify those Afghans who bought fake cnic cards.

Last edited:
^I thought Taliban dead bodies are always intact because of the divine blessings and confirmation of hoors for them in heaven. What happened to the ones in the pictures above though? Brains splattered, bullet holes, dirt covered and shirtless.

@ Topic: The report is based on Logar and Wardak provinces, I don't know about Wardag but Logar is my native province and apart from Azr district which is bordering Pakistan all other districts are safe and some thieves and opportunists disguise as Taliban, kill loot people in other parts of the province, the news article is bogus even though a valley after 30 years came in to government's control in Azr district last year!

Ghor province: A group of Taliban commanders were captured last year in the same province but later they were released as part of peace negotiation with the parliament of Afghanistan and Taliban; after their release they have now formed 2,000 malitias in various parts of Ghor province and a couple of weeks ago they tried to take control of a remote district but failed to do so and later they killed 15 hazars on the highway.

Despite the political uncertainty and weak governance due to electoral tensions I thought Taliban had great opportunity to atleast get control of a few districts but they couldn't all they did was to plan and attack civilians with tons of explosives in markets.

Rest assured things are better than 2008/09/10 a few terror attack will not undermine our progress.

Remember this is 2014 (the boogie man year) :lol:

Desecration of corpses must be an old Afghan Tradition.

Uh... do you know anyone of them personally?

^I thought Taliban dead bodies are always intact because of the divine blessings and confirmation of hoors for them in heaven. What happened to the ones in the pictures above though? Brains splattered, bullet holes, dirt covered and shirtless.

There have been worst with them by ANSF; I can't go in to details

Last edited:
Indians are over confident here... it would be a worst news for india if Taleban did come back ... we have some serious friends in Afghan Taleban... even in Operation Zarb-e-Azab they had been given a safe passage to get out

Desecration of corpses must be an old Afghan Tradition.
Hear about so called civilized British, Albert William writes that as they were destroying and burning villages of sherani tribe in zhob valley in military expedition of 1890 , a "fanatic" pathan shot at Lieutenant Godfrey, killing a sowar and then charged at them with sword but was shot in hip and injured. The captured pathan "murderer" was hanged at the site of attack and his dead body was 'burned'.
With the Zhob Field Force, 1890 - Albert William Crawford McFall - Google Books

Angels not being on duty perhaps, any other reason comes in your mind?

All the best for Afghan Army...they will surely stop Taliban.
Wait and watch..
Taliban is not good or better for afghans, afghans have seen it in in past few years and they know it and will defend themselves from taliban

India will and doesn't need to send military in Afghanistan, as its afghan's issue and if they cannot no one can deal with it.
anyone who support a poisonous snake as taliban are bound to be bitten by it. as long as taliban wants to quit guns and join democracy setup its fine, else we will see if taliban survives or Afghan army and Afghanistan wants to provide some good future to their children, Afghanistan has no future under taliban.
going back to 2001 is not an option for Afghanistan.

as far as Indian investment is concerned, afghans know its benefit and they will vigorously defend any development based investment that india is doing, so other nations need not worry about it. it b/w india and Afghanistan.

Indians are over confident here... it would be a worst news for india if Taleban did come back ... we have some serious friends in Afghan Taleban... even in Operation Zarb-e-Azab they had been given a safe passage to get out

still supporting taliban:hitwall::hitwall:, i guess u have still not learned lesson from TTP...

I was hoping at least common man of Pakistan will get some clue about the worst policies followed by its successive governments in past and at least educated folks will stop supporting terror as well as interference in afghan's matters..

Another Iraq in the making.

Na it won't....afghans will not let it..
anyway best of luck to afghan Army.

Last edited:
All the best for Afghan Army...they will surely stop Taliban.
Wait and watch..
Taliban is not good or better for afghans, afghans have seen it in in past few years and they know it and will defend themselves from taliban

India will and doesn't need to send military in Afghanistan, as its afghan's issue and if they cannot no one can deal with it.
anyone who support a poisonous snake as taliban are bound to be bitten by it. as long as taliban wants to quit guns and join democracy setup its fine, else we will see if taliban survives or Afghan army and Afghanistan wants to provide some good future to their children, Afghanistan has no future under taliban.
going back to 2001 is not an option for Afghanistan.

as far as Indian investment is concerned, afghans know its benefit and they will vigorously defend any development based investment that india is doing, so other nations need not worry about it. it b/w india and Afghanistan.

still supporting taliban:hitwall::hitwall:, i guess u have still not learned lesson from TTP...

I was hoping at least common man of Pakistan will get some clue about the worst policies followed by its successive governments in past and at least educated folks will stop supporting terror as well as interference in afghan's matters..

Na it won't....afghans will not let it..
anyway best of luck to afghan Army.

actually we have learned a lesson if we leave a void in Afghanistan your dirt bags will start sending their stooges to us

Back
Top Bottom