What's new

Taliban Justice In Action

No this is not the reason

Taliban have said no shooting in the air because from the air it can look like someones shooting

Americans are still fleeing and can hit their aircraft

and some AH-64 Apaches are on stand by to return fire

civilians can get killed and full on escalation

so Taliban said no firing in the air

very responsible
I'm not ruling this out

However there is a documentary on the Taliban in which they punished two of their fighters for unnecessarily firing into the air. That was way before this whole offensive even began.

I think the word your looking for is discipline. One soldier can trigger panic which can lead to a misunderstanding that can quickly escalate and lives can be lost as a result. Maintaining discipline especially for the next few days will be especially important.

In fact they need to form an armed perimeter of their own troops (spaced appropriately far from the gates as not to cause confusion, and in decent uniforms) as guard around the airport (to show they are protecting the airport as any other nation’s military does for diplomatic positions) to show they have the discipline of a government and no longer of that of a militia

Last edited:
Shooting bullets unnecessarily into the air has the potential to kill innocents once the bullets land back down.

This fighter was slapped for his misbehavior and I'm sure he will be reprimanded more off screen.

I love it.

Firing weapons in the air is (sorry guys) an Arab thing. I consider it the hall mark of military incompetence. In most disciplined militaries it is a punishable offence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom