What's new

"Taliban desperate for direct flights to India; We want Kandahar-Delhi services"

Cuckold inferiority complex mindset

This nigga is calling his enemy who wants to genocide him, rape his women, kill his people, and break his country as saviors šŸ¤£

You're literally the opposite spectrum of a Pajeet both of you are pathetic
Wtf r u talking about..u dumbfck.. I'm not talking about a particular race. But the empires of past..that dont exist today.

Never mind I interpreted your comment wrong, I thought you were saying Afghans were your saviours šŸ’€

An open enemy is better than a hidden enemy.

Hindu > Afghan.

Afghans have always been open. It is the Indians who talk of peace and then backstab us.

We can form a union with the Afghans to resolve the durand line issue but we can never ally with the Hindus.

no love for Afghans but
Indians calling others animals is a bit rich when they are a country of street shitters, lynchers, IQ levels just a point or two above mental retardation, in the western world at least from what I have seen most inferiority complexed ridden diaspora, a country where on valentines day the federal government asks people to celebrate f_ing cow hug day :rofl: , their cities smell like piss (they have a name for it, Delhi air or something) and have homeless people living like its end of times- their claim to fame is breeding like rabbits, reaching billion plus orks and openly defecating on numerous social media platforms across the internet

Its like a bunch of monkeys making fun of a retarted human being, its just funny

We can't really ponder who's more animistic, people who drink cow urine or practice Bacha Bazi.

No disrespect to educated Indians. Not to mention rape in our country is growing. But at times I feel pity that our Pakistan is sandwitched between two of some of the most backward countries, not to mention how backwards our people have become. Still....

We can't really ponder who's more animistic, people who drink cow urine or practice Bacha Bazi.

No disrespect to educated Indians. Not to mention rape in our country is growing. But at times I feel pity that our Pakistan is sandwitched between two of some of the most backward countries, not to mention how backwards our people have become. Still....
Exactly but at least the Indians are open about it and don't tug on the Muslim card which gullible and foolish Pakistanis fall for easily and start worshipping the enemy and providing them support.

Not to mention that Afghanistan's terrorism, although supported by India, has economically and socially hurt us a lot. It is no longer sustainable.

India wouldn't be able to do it without Afghans being so ready to engage in terrorism. Indians themselves don't engage in it, they try to use proxies and keep their personal name out of it.

Exactly but at least the Indians are open about it and don't tug on the Muslim card which gullible and foolish Pakistanis fall for easily and start worshipping the enemy and providing them support.

Not to mention that Afghanistan's terrorism, although supported by India, has economically and socially hurt us a lot. It is no longer sustainable.

India wouldn't be able to do it without Afghans being so ready to engage in terrorism. Indians themselves don't engage in it, they try to use proxies and keep their personal name out of it.

TTP and BLA is just a red herring.

Don't focus on them.

We need to solve the real problem by nuking India.

TTP & BLA will crash like house of cards once India has been destroyed.

Most Pakistanis who promote India & Bangladesh as examples of "progress" are butt-hurt elite class neo-liberal Muhajirs and their Sindhi wannabes.

I'm no advocate of the Pakistani military but the fact is India & Bangladesh are two of the world's poorest and undeveloped countries.

Muhajirs & Sindhis hate Pakistan because it has become a Punjabi centric state, thanks to the military, but there's no sense in promoting India & Bangladesh for all the wrong reasons.

The Taliban should be denied air links or any links with India until and unless they sign conditions including fully recognizing the Durand Line and giving full access to identify their activities with India.

Most Pakistanis who promote India & Bangladesh as examples of "progress" are butt-hurt elite class neo-liberal Muhajirs and their Sindhi wannabes.

I'm no advocate of the Pakistani military but the fact is India & Bangladesh are two of the world's poorest and undeveloped countries.

Muhajirs & Sindhis hate Pakistan because it has become a Punjabi centric state, thanks to the military, but there's no sense in promoting India & Bangladesh for all the wrong reasons.

The Taliban should be denied air links or any links with India until and unless they sign conditions including fully recognizing the Durand Line and giving full access to identify their activities with India.
Most muhajirs belong to the religious class. Most of the ā€œbutt-hurt elite liberal classā€ lives in pockets of Punjab and Sindh. Muhajjirs are probably the most patriotic group in Pakistan.

Most muhajirs belong to the religious class. Most of the ā€œbutt-hurt elite liberal classā€ lives in pockets of Punjab and Sindh. Muhajjirs are probably the most patriotic group in Pakistan.

Muhajjirs are the only group which is not revolting against the state.

You see Baloch, Sindhis, Pushtuns and even some Kashmiris all working for the Indians.

What cuckold.. rashideen abbasid umayad ghaznavid empires and sufis following them brought islam to the people here....this is considered a great service. Whether you like it or not.

Great service? What TF does that mean? We didn't get the option to choose our own faith. Enslaved, killed and robbed immediately. Had we were left to our own devices we would have organically converted to Islam or Christianity. We were already experimenting during Taxila. We didn't need to be invaded. Its a tale of immense suffering for our civilization and no amount of Arab/Afghan washing or Indians baiting us on this topic will disregard what happened.

If you were there watching on as they raped your daughter, sister, wife, you would allow it? That's the definition of a cuck.

I wonder how Afghans and Arabs would have treated a history where Pakistan did the same to them. I am sure not as kindly as we have. I am not saying hold a grievance or a grudge, but recognize it as suffering.

A very reasonable demand / request by Afghanistan.

Better trade, and India will have more Afgans to use against a common enemy.

India should do it, and visa free entry as well, as a welcoming good will gesture.

You are describing lower income Muhajirs, including middle class ones. But unless they have ties to the military, elite class Muhajirs can be as pro-Indian as one can get.

Last edited:
I think you are talking about us.. we would never want a socalled wall between us and afghans.
What you consider barbarians (arabs and turkics) were saviors who brought Islam.. this perspective will never change no matter how hard you try to push..

It's got nothing to do with race. This region was never a socalled one state until brits occupied it and that's exactly why you and your theories are laughable..
Dark day for our civilization, those who we dominated came back and humiliated us
years of chaos we have little to show for in anything civillizational oriented, although overtime we will reclaim our greatness, I sincerely believe in that like I believe in sun rising- it's in our blood and our land

But Our people's love for prophet and Islam shouldn't be used to humiliate us, most of us love our Muslim identity,are proud of it and will go to any length to protect it - this is our mentality

but let's not do what you did

Last edited:
Great service? What TF does that mean? We didn't get the option to choose our own faith. Enslaved, killed and robbed immediately. Had we were left to our own devices we would have organically converted to Islam or Christianity. We were already experimenting during Taxila. We didn't need to be invaded. Its a tale of immense suffering for our civilization and no amount of Arab/Afghan washing or Indians baiting us on this topic will disregard what happened.

If you were there watching on as they raped your daughter, sister, wife, you would allow it? That's the definition of a cuck.

I wonder how Afghans and Arabs would have treated a history where Pakistan did the same to them. I am sure not as kindly as we have. I am not saying hold a grievance or a grudge, but recognize it as suffering.
No you would have likely been worshipping stones today had those historical events never happened. Now you can cry all you want if you doubt islam as a true relgion thats a different case but when you say u didn't get to choose.. you don't represent the people of that time.... haaha....you idiot.. you only represent yourself and your countrymen today.you are muslim not just because of that invasion but because you studied it and adopted or your parents did it for you... millions dont get that opportunity to be so well learnt to decide for themselves and a historic events decides for them.
As for your disgust for invasions..your very existence...a miniscule component of your dna may have been a result coming into affect for something bad that happened thousands of years ago.. is that something in your control..No you jerk.. so cherish the good stuff like a system of moral values you got in heritage and history and dont think too deep unless you want to go insane.

You are a mentally disturbed man.. I am not talking about arabs or turks of today but the empires of past..and I didn't even call out afghans.. Afghan got converted around Same time as people of sindh baluchistan and the five river region.Actually many afghans practiced Buddhism and vedic religions before Islam .kabul suburbs today have the ruins of the temples of those times. No afghan Cares of that past infact most don't even know about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom