What's new

Taliban carries out rare frontal attack on U.S. base in Afghanistan

Looking at the comments, all the Pakistanis (and they are the only ones) want Talibs to come full power in Afghanistan and comments from real Afghans shows that they are prepared to put this trash in its place.. I think Afghani force is well capable of dealing with these animals...

I wish more power to the the brave Afghani forces..

No you misunderstood, its got nothing to do with 'want' ! The Taliban practice an Islam which is completely unpalatable to the vast majority of us ! In fact there are those amongst us who belong to those sects of Islam that were, allegedly, shamelessly persecuted under the Taliban...so no its not 'want', its 'this is what appears to be happening' or 'this is the logical conclusion of all these developments' !

Looking at the comments, all the Pakistanis (and they are the only ones) want Talibs to come full power in Afghanistan and comments from real Afghans shows that they are prepared to put this trash in its place.. I think Afghani force is well capable of dealing with these animals...

I wish more power to the the brave Afghani forces..

and looking by past comments by indians, they wanted the northern alliance to come to (and later maintain) power in Kabul but looks like NA is becoming increasingly irrelevant

like zardari, they are mired in corruption scandals...hell, Karzais own brother was a drug baron for Gods sakes

What do you mean by "this is the logical conclusion of all these developments" ?

Do you think one off attacks like these shows they are powerful? and what about them getting killed in bunches in the attacks/strikes every now and then?

Because they don't need to, because they have conduct complex attacks inside the heart of Kabul, & other sensitive installations at will. They have infiltrated deep inside the ANP, they are biding their time, & looking at the ominous signs of high frequency high level/sensitive attacks, without NATO/US military assistance; the ANA/ANP will not be able to hold them out.

Because they don't need to? eh than what they are fighting for? I think you ran out of answer! target at will? two months of planning faced a big failure; 3 spots were cleared in 3 hours a another 1 remaining was cleared in 18 hours because they had taken workers as hostages!
ANSF are killing them in dozens daily don't worry about that!

They probably came from Paktia or Khost, don't worry, it is not Pakistani territory; just because you have little to no control over those regions doesn't mean Paktia or Khost is Pakistani territory. I do not think it is possible for Pakistani fighters to cross Peshawar and travel 300 kms to Kabul, 250kms inside Afghan territory (Kabul is about 250kms from the Afghan-Pakistan border) without getting detected.

No they not only come alone from Pakistan but with Pakistani trucks carrying 10 tons of explosives:

BBC News - Afghanistan militants 'planning huge' attack held in Kabul

and looking by past comments by indians, they wanted the northern alliance to come to (and later maintain) power in Kabul but looks like NA is becoming increasingly irrelevant

like zardari, they are mired in corruption scandals...hell, Karzais own brother was a drug baron for Gods sakes

If you ask me, I would wish only success to the Afghan people.. The common Afghans have suffered a lot and I don't want to see them in pain again.. I don't care who rules there and who's interests gets fulfilled. As long as Talibs are not there, that's good. I hate these terrorists and that is all about it..

They get new recruits. Doesn't matter much.

From where? You know very well where those factories are..

Because they don't need to? eh than what they are fighting for? I think you ran out of answer! target at will? two months of planning faced a big failure; 3 spots were cleared in 3 hours a another 1 remaining was cleared in 18 hours because they had taken workers as hostages!

No they not only come alone from Pakistan but with Pakistani trucks carrying 10 tons of explosives:

learning from your american handlers to blame others rather than accept your own failures and accept your own bitter ground realities

What do you mean by "this is the logical conclusion of all these developments" ?

Do you think one off attacks like these shows they are powerful? and what about they getting killed in bunches in the attacks/strikes on them?

I mentioned 'what I think' in the post previous to the one you quoted ! When I posted the part you 'quoted' I was simply trying to elucidate the point of view of those Pakistanis who think that the Taliban are on the rise again ! One may disagree with that but my intention wasn't to agree or disagree with it but to try to impress upon you that 'No...they don't say that the Taliban might be back because they have a soft-spot for the Taliban, they do so because according to them thats the logical conclusion of recent development' ! In short...no one hear supports the Taliban ! We don't agree with them, we don't like them but there are those here on PDF who have a different view from the one that goes 'the ANF has everything under control and that the Taliban are going to be a thing of the past in coming years' !

Taliban carries out rare frontal attack

They are usually known for rear attacks, but full frontal attack is a rarity.

They could go on offensive against missionaries of CIA .

They attack civilians like doggy but on top they can really do a blow job with crude bombs.

It's not about the numbers, but about how easily they've infiltrated in the most sensitive areas of Kabul, & other places. Do you know the difference between a proactive vs reactive approach?

Yes, and the poison that poisoned about 200 school children in Bamiyan was concocted/prepared in Peshawar as well. It is not possible that the trucks carrying tons of explosives remained undetected for 250 kms inside Afghan territory, & was undetected at the border. Probably came from Paktia, Logar or Khost.

You're neglecting a few basic facts. Who will provide the high level financial funding to the ANF post 2014 that has been provided to them in the past? From a financial point of view, it is extremely doubtful that the ANF will be able to improve without a lot of financial support, and financial support for them is decreasing in these times of "austerity", for Europe and North America.
$ 4 billion will be given annually by NATO members to them where $ 2 billion will be given by US.

Then the mining of resources will give government much needed capital.

Each country who has stakes in stable Afghanistan where it is China or India even Pakistan will give much needed money ($550 million from Pakistan promised). India already invested $ 2 billion and will continue to invest. The resources of Afghanistan will take care of every problem except Taliban.

To be honest don't mind but the deal is for removing the big stone out of their path and move further on Pakistan! if Taliban joins US Pakistan will become naked.

Can we keep Pakistan out of this thread, it has nothing to do with it, the Taliban are your own Afghan people; your blind hatred for Pakistan is making you go off-topic.

learning from your american handlers to blame others rather than accept your own failures and accept your own bitter ground realities

That's not a blame, they caught him with his Pakistani truck it's a failure to ISI not us!

They are usually known for rear attacks, but full frontal attack is a rarity.

They could go on offensive against missionaries of CIA .

They attack civilians like doggy but on top they can really do a blow job with crude bombs.

well it appears ''tit'' for tat. Give a facial, then must swallow. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom