What's new

Taliban captures district in northeast Afghanistan

Yes,they have.its their country, their choice.they don't have to care about any neighbor if they choose to.
You're right, its their choice to piss of their most powerful neighbors and then end up being screwed big time and then complain about it.

If that's how they want it then i'm not complaining. :coffee:

imo,in future, its Iran who is going to be most important neighbor of Afghanistan.
Yeah, that's just your opinion.

You're right, its their choice to piss of their most powerful neighbors and then end up being screwed big time and then complain about it.

If that's how they want it then i'm not complaining. :coffee:

Nobody is bound to satisfy their "Powerful Neighbours"..I think as a Pakistani,you are the last person to say something like that.because,you too are a minion in SE Asia and in Asia particularly.
If that powerful neighbour take offense,that can't be helped.

So you have a choice to antagonize China and Pakistan at india's behest?

Nobody said anything about dictating. It's a simple question, can Afghanistan afford to antagonize Pakistan and China at india's behest?

Difference is that those other armies were foreigners. Pakistan isn't a foreign entity. We're as warlike and part of this terrain as much as you. If our existence is at stake than no entity, and i mean no one, but God, can dislodge our existence as a nation. Remember, its a two way street. You host our sworn enemy then don't expect us to just sit back and watch.

If you read my statements carefully I have been very clear that the stated position of Afghanistan is thriving with the neighborhood, so i don't know how you concluded that we are receiving dictates from India? We make decisions as we see fit but the overall goal is "Thriving with the Neighborhood".

I am not here to argue with you, I am offering you narrative whereby I see a thriving Pakistan equaling a thriving Afghanistan, this is how I see the world.

I am not your subservient but I am your proud and equal neighbor who wants to sail and thrive with you, if this is my vision then I don't know who concluded that we host your sworn enemies!!

India is my friend, but it doesn't mean I am your enemy.

/ Peace.

@Horus @GR!FF!N

250px-Afghanistan_Badakhshan_Baharak_district_location.PNG

It is indeed a surprising news, never thought they would penetrate so deep into a stronghold of Tajiks. Kunduz is also in North but has large Pashtun population, Badakhshan is different matter.

Perhaps because they are not Taliban but Tajiks?

Nobody is bound to satisfy their "Powerful Neighbours"..I think as a Pakistani,you are the last person to say something like that.because,you too are a minion in SE Asia and in Asia particularly.
If that powerful neighbour take offense,that can't be helped.
Don't try to divert from the subject. Fact is, whenever any major power sets foot in Afghanistan, be it America, China, Russia, etc.., they always take Pakistan into consideration first, NOT your india, because they know who holds the cards in that country.

Don't try to divert from the subject. Fact is, whenever any major power sets foot in Afghanistan, be it America, China, Russia, etc.., they always take Pakistan into consideration first, NOT your india, because they know who holds the cards in that country.

perhaps you don't understand,but India really took Pakistan into consideration.and they completely understood the idea that Afghanistan is for Afghans.and to make it so,we need assistance from not only USA-NATO,but Iran and CAR-Russia-China.Pakistan tried to make some leverage on this issue to,but we found a way to bypass Pakistan.that is why Pakistan doesn't allow Indo-Afghan direct trade,because they fear to loose leverages.but they don't hold all the cards.India has some too..India played it properly and provided Afghanistan a new sea route.that is why you guys making a lot of noise about RAW sponsored terrorism from Afghanistan.as even Pakistan understands that USA-NATO are temporary problems.but if India can put some leverage over Afghanistan,the "Safe" border is bound to become unsafe for Pakistan.

If you read my statements carefully I have been very clear that the stated position of Afghanistan is thriving with the neighborhood, so i don't know how you concluded that we are receiving dictates from India? We make decisions as we see fit but the overall goal is "Thriving with the Neighborhood".
Good for you, but if only that was the position of your governments and leaders in the past. Frankly they saw their interests in making Afghanistan a party in the Pakistan-india rivalry from the very beginning. Or did you forget that it was your country, and only your country that refused to recognize Pakistan as a independent state and inheritor of its current territories? Or did you also forget that it was your country that fomented unrest in our Western regions in the 1960's and 1970's? Or did you also forget that it was your country that once attempted to invade Pakistan but miserably failed in the 1950's?

It was your country and its leaders who initiated this bad blood. I doubt their stance is any different today. But if they think they can continue to behave like this then you guys can forget about any progress in your country. If your leaders had known better and made attempts to form and maintain cordial ties with Pakistan from its inception instead of making Pakistan a enemy then perhaps reality today would have been more in line with your words, but that's not the case.

I am not here to argue with you, I am offering you narrative whereby I see a thriving Pakistan equaling a thriving Afghanistan, this is how I see the world.
If only your leaders saw the world in the same light. Check history to see for yourself that their aspirations are opposite yours.

I am not your subservient but I am your proud and equal neighbor who wants to sail and thrive with you, if this is my vision then I don't know who concluded that we host your sworn enemies!!

India is my friend, but it doesn't mean I am your enemy.

/ Peace.

@Horus @GR!FF!N
Geopolitics are different from individualistic opinions. Indians only view Afghanistan as their chess board from where they can harm Pakistan, and you Afghans as their pawns. Are you Afghans really willing to antagonize a neighboring Muslim country for hindus??

perhaps you don't understand,but India really took Pakistan into consideration.and they completely understood the idea that Afghanistan is for Afghans.and to make it so,we need assistance from not only USA-NATO,but Iran and CAR-Russia-China.Pakistan tried to make some leverage on this issue to,but we found a way to bypass Pakistan.that is why Pakistan doesn't allow Indo-Afghan direct trade,because they fear to loose leverages.but they don't hold all the cards.India has some too..India played it properly and provided Afghanistan a new sea route.that is why you guys making a lot of noise about RAW sponsored terrorism from Afghanistan.as even Pakistan understands that USA-NATO are temporary problems. India can put some leverage over Afghanistan,the "Safe" border is bound to become unsafe for Pakistan.
Thanks for admitting that you indians only see Afghanistan as a pawn for launching attacks on Pakistan. @A-Team

I know that you wish india had this much influence in Afghanistan as you claim it does, but as i said: Who do the Russians come to when they need to enter Afghanistan? Pakistan.

Who do the Americans come to when they need to broker peace between Talibs and Afghan gov.t or launch major offensives against the Taliban in Afghanistan? Pakistan.

Who do the Chinese come to when they need security and advisement on Afghanistan? Pakistan.

india is no where in the equation but an alien element. With the Taliban being pushed out of Pakistan and swarming back into Afghanistan after the NATO withdrawal indian investment is about to take a drubbing. That's why you bharatis always cry "ISI" whenever one of your consulates are attacked. Always quick to blame ISI.

Ghani is a smart man, he knows where Afghanistan's national interests lies and that is with full cooperation with Pakistan. Hopefully he knocks some sense into his other countrymen in this aspect.

Last edited:
Tthe fight is about the natural resources of Afghanistan. China and Pakistan wants to keep Afghanistan under its control against the wishes of Afghan People.

TAPI pipeline would have been TAI now but Chinese have blocked the ancient Silk route for India.
Just STFU ..And what you people are doing over there? You don,t even have a border with them and got nothing in common. You should better fix your sanitation system and protect your women from rapes .Got it gupta ?

Thanks for admitting that you indians only see Afghanistan as a pawn for launching attacks on Pakistan. @A-Team

I know that you wish india had this much influence in Afghanistan as you claim it does, but as i said: Who do the Russians come to when they need to enter Afghanistan? Pakistan.

Who do the Americans come to when they need to broker peace between Talibs and Afghan gov.t or launch major offensives against the Taliban in Afghanistan? Pakistan.

Who do the Chinese come to when they need security and advisement on Afghanistan? Pakistan.

india is no where in the equation but an alien element. With the Taliban being pushed out of Pakistan and swarming back into Afghanistan after the NATO withdrawal indian investment is about to take a drubbing. That's why you bharatis always cry "ISI" whenever one of your consulates are attacked. Always quick to blame ISI.

Ghani is a smart man, he knows where Afghanistan's national interests lies and that is with full cooperation with Pakistan. Hopefully he knocks some sense into his other countrymen in this aspect.

LOL..do you really think India is going to push terrorists into Pakistan.rather the safe border,where "Talibs roam" and perform Pakistan's dirty work,a strong Afghanistan is indeed against Pakistan's "Interest".

now,why USA asked Pakistan when they attacked Afghanistan??well,they don't.Its both India and Pakistan whom they approached,and India was ready to provide a launch pad for US Army.while Pakistan was to provide the transit route.Pakistan saw it as a bad sign and took the responsibility of both.Pakistan got a lot of money,of course.but they lost more.you ought to see the Afghan War documentaries got posted here.

China has its own border with Afghanistan.but its a mountain pass,and unless they wants to travel through CAR,Pakistan is their way.but thats not with India.India is opening a new route,the route through Iran.we don't need Pakistan,and thats why Pakistan is quite angry as India diminished AFghanistan's dependence over Pakistan.

about your wish of "Swarming Taliban" after post Nato,we're seeing that Afghanistan is doing pretty decent when we're talking a new army handling threats like Taliban.let the money flow and they'll easily face it for decades,.

The fact is,only Taliban and Iran's sanction is the reason Pakistan is still in the picture.the day sanction will be lifted,will be the day Pakistan's leverage on Afghanistan started to obscure.

You don,t even have a border with them and got nothing in common.

Mr MahBooB,we do have border with Afghanistan.perhaps you should study the proper maps...

map-kashmir01.gif

Kashmir is an unfinished business for India too,remember??

See .. Badakhshan borders Gilgit Baltistan province.
It is also true that many Taliban leaders have been hiding in Gilgit Baltistian waiting for better time to come back in action.

The Economic corridor is due to enter Pakistan through Gilgit Baltistan province.

Pakistan Army will look at this carefully and I do not think they will be very happy with this.

The Taliban are playing Indian agenda, i.e not allow the economic corridor project.
What do you mean. The Pakistan army has been supporting Taliban and this capture is also with help of Pakistan. Pakistan control Taliban and want them back in Afghanistan

Do the Afghans have a choice? Can they afford to antagonize two of their most powerful neighbors, China an economic power and Pakistan a nuclear power, at the behest of india, a country which they don't even border? I don't think so. Chinese influence will spread into Afghanistan and there's really not much Afghans can do about it, especially considering that even Iranians are on good terms with the Chinese.
The villain in this piece is Pakistan. They are the ones who want to install Taliban in Afghanistan and come up with absurd theories good and bad Taliban.

LOL..do you really think India is going to push terrorists into Pakistan.rather the safe border,where "Talibs roam" and perform Pakistan's dirty work,a strong Afghanistan is indeed against Pakistan's "Interest".

now,why USA asked Pakistan when they attacked Afghanistan??well,they don't.Its both India and Pakistan whom they approached,and India was ready to provide a launch pad for US Army.while Pakistan was to provide the transit route.Pakistan saw it as a bad sign and took the responsibility of both.Pakistan got a lot of money,of course.but they lost more.you ought to see the Afghan War documentaries got posted here.

China has its own border with Afghanistan.but its a mountain pass,and unless they wants to travel through CAR,Pakistan is their way.but thats not with India.India is opening a new route,the route through Iran.we don't need Pakistan,and thats why Pakistan is quite angry as India diminished AFghanistan's dependence over Pakistan.

about your wish of "Swarming Taliban" after post Nato,we're seeing that Afghanistan is doing pretty decent when we're talking a new army handling threats like Taliban.let the money flow and they'll easily face it for decades,.

The fact is,only Taliban and Iran's sanction is the reason Pakistan is still in the picture.the day sanction will be lifted,will be the day Pakistan's leverage on Afghanistan started to obscure.
Like i said, you can continue to vent your frustration and try to prove otherwise but india is no major player in Afghanistan and with NATO withdrawal you should expect more such Taliban offensives where they are now gaining foothold in territories previously unconquerable for them.

The Afghans are smart. They know where their nations stability lies, and its certainly not in hindu india.

Has India lost Afghanistan to Pakistan? - Al Jazeera English

The China-Pakistan Alliance: The Key to Afghan Stability? | The Diplomat

Also, its pathetic how you are pinning your hopes on Iran of all countries lmao. Iran already has its hands tied up in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and Bahrain and the sanctions aren't lifting anytime soon. I don't think they want to sacrifice themselves on the alter for hindu india by getting tied up in Afghanistan as well.

Mr MahBooB,we do have border with Afghanistan.perhaps you should study the proper maps...

map-kashmir01.gif

Kashmir is an unfinished business for India too,remember??
The world doesn't recognize that as your border, so keep day dreaming bharati. You want Kashmir, then come and get it.

The day Afghanistan becomes your neighbor is the day you will witness firecrackers going off in all of your cities on a daily basis so be thankful bharati that you don't border Afghanistan. I would if i were you.

What do you mean. The Pakistan army has been supporting Taliban and this capture is also with help of Pakistan. Pakistan control Taliban and want them back in Afghanistan

The villain in this piece is Pakistan. They are the ones who want to install Taliban in Afghanistan and come up with absurd theories good and bad Taliban.

Read more and comment less.

There is a search function available on the forum; use it.

Like i said, you can continue to vent your frustration and try to prove otherwise but india is no major player in Afghanistan and with NATO withdrawal you should expect more such Taliban offensives where they are now gaining foothold in territories previously unconquerable for them.

LOL..Pakistan is crying foul over Indian involvement,and I'm crying foul??? :rofl::rofl:

looks like Taliban offensive made you happy.I wonder why TTP attacks bugs you guys.

The Afghans are smart. They know where their nations stability lies, and its certainly not in hindu india.

Has India lost Afghanistan to Pakistan? - Al Jazeera English

The China-Pakistan Alliance: The Key to Afghan Stability? | The Diplomat

Also, its pathetic how you are pinning your hopes on Iran of all countries lmao. Iran already has its hands tied up in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, and Bahrain and the sanctions aren't lifting anytime soon. I don't think they want to sacrifice themselves on the alter for hindu india by getting tied up in Afghanistan as well.

One link from Al Jazeera,another from Diplomat,and a lot of whining.anything else??

meanwhile....

PressTV-Japan to invest in southeast Iran

Pakistan didn't invest a single dollar in Afghanistan,but here we are,discussing how important Pakistan is for Afghanistan.apart from handing over Taliban Leadership,Pakistan has very little to offer.and its not going to happen.

The world doesn't recognize that as your border, so keep day dreaming bharati. You want Kashmir, then come and get it.

The day Afghanistan becomes your neighbor is the day you will witness firecrackers going off in all of your cities on a daily basis so be thankful bharati that you don't border Afghanistan. I would if i were you.

The World doesn't give a flying fkuc about Kashmir.Its always going to be us,read Simla Agreement.and here we are,thinking Mr MahBOOB having some knowledge which may lead to discuss something useful.but as always,you turned out to be another fanboy and troll(threatening to use nukes,like lowlife chinese trolls).enjoy your stay in PDF...don't quote me further...

LOL..Pakistan is crying foul over Indian involvement,and I'm crying foul???

looks like Taliban offensive made you happy.I wonder why TTP attacks bugs you guys.

One link from Al Jazeera,another from Diplomat,and a lot of whining.anything else??

meanwhile....

PressTV-Japan to invest in southeast Iran

Pakistan didn't invest a single dollar in Afghanistan,but here we are,discussing how important Pakistan is for Afghanistan.apart from handing over Taliban Leadership,Pakistan has very little to offer.and its not going to happen.

The World doesn't give a flying fkuc about Kashmir.Its always going to be us,read Simla Agreement.and here we are,thinking Mr MahBOOB having some knowledge which may lead to discuss something useful.but as always,you turned out to be another fanboy and troll(threatening to use nukes,like lowlife chinese trolls).enjoy your stay in PDF...don't quote me further...

Like i said, bharati, no matter what you post won't change the ground reality. india is a nobody when it comes to Afghanistan. As soon as NATO withdraws completely from Afghanistan Pakistan will make sure all hindu bharatis are kicked out of Afghanistan. You guys can say goodbye to your investments. Also, Iran isn't stupid to become hindu india's pawn in Afghanistan.

You want Kashmir? Come and get it. Lets see how that goes for your "shupaar powaar" india.

And P.S. you were the one who quoted my post first you retarded bharati.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom