What's new

Taliban abducts WION correspondent in Qabul

WION is a sensationalism media bordering on fake news status. The reporter probably got arrested for fraud.

This is what happens when you poke the hornet's nest one too many times, you get stung in the nose. Take your nose out of Afghanistan Sanghis ! :lol:

Look at this idiot flailing around verbally like a fish out of water....

Responsibility to "tell the truth" - my foot.

Relax, it’s just a guy with a day job.
He’s also a Pakistani and a good reporter. Glad he’s out and safe.

“First they accused him of being a Pakistani spy, then an Indian spy, then a CIA spy”

Their order of preference tells me a ton if accurate.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you poke the hornet's nest one too many times, you get stung in the nose. Take your nose out of Afghanistan Sanghis ! :lol:

Look at this idiot flailing around verbally like a fish out of water....

Responsibility to "tell the truth" - my foot.

We dont care about him

Anas Malick has balls of steel. He is very brave to cover from Afghanistan during taliban takeover.

I don’t know about you buddy, but I am well endowed. Plus I have a cousin whose parents are cousins and that guy is well above 6 feet tall.
There is a famous dialog from game of thrones ' anyone who say is king is no true king', similarly anone who boast about their dicks must have serious doubts about them.
Plus i dont know how come educated people edvocate cousins marriage. 1 time is enough. But here in Pakistan 4 to 5 generations are direct cousin. This is absurd. If your cousins cousins or whatever is 6ft then Pakistan is also the largest country with thelasemia patients. So many mental and hereditary diseases are passed on. I have a cousin who married his first cousin and they have 3 special daughters. So dont generalize this. Other everyone has a cousin story to tell.
Stop it now. We indian and Pakistanis like in subcontinent and share ethnicities in case of punjab and sindh anfmd karachi. And we do look similar. There is no difference. May be on the border of Pakistan a chitrali may look different and on border of india a tamil may appear different. But mainstream general people are same.

There is a famous dialog from game of thrones ' anyone who say is king is no true king', similarly anone who boast about their dicks must have serious doubts about them.
Plus i dont know how come educated people edvocate cousins marriage. 1 time is enough. But here in Pakistan 4 to 5 generations are direct cousin. This is absurd. If your cousins cousins or whatever is 6ft then Pakistan is also the largest country with thelasemia patients. So many mental and hereditary diseases are passed on. I have a cousin who married his first cousin and they have 3 special daughters. So dont generalize this. Other everyone has a cousin story to tell.
Stop it now. We indian and Pakistanis like in subcontinent and share ethnicities in case of punjab and sindh anfmd karachi. And we do look similar. There is no difference. May be on the border of Pakistan a chitrali may look different and on border of india a tamil may appear different. But mainstream general people are same.

Game of thrones is a tv show but my penis is real.

Anyways, no offence but you sound like a chuttiya.

Goodbye and Gai Hind.

Last edited:
Game of thrones is a tv show but my penis is real.

Anyways, no offence but you sound like a chuttiya.

Goodbye and Gai Hind.
How old are you. 16.... I was just like you when i was 16 . One can see my past post.
My father always says that maybe we would see a developed Pakistan in our times. Now he says that there is no chance.
I am worried i might not even see that in my lifetime being 32 and all..

Stop being racist for once. India has many faults like half of the worlds poor live in india but it is a reailty. They are atleast functioning and developing. And surprise surprises. I dont think we are even good enough to be called a functioning country.
I have no love for india. But i do feel real hearth broken at the state of affaira my own country with army ruining it day by day....
I dont think people can take it if another Bangladesh happens.

How old are you. 16.... I was just like you when i was 16 . One can see my past post.
My father always says that maybe we would see a developed Pakistan in our times. Now he says that there is no chance.
I am worried i might not even see that in my lifetime being 32 and all..

Stop being racist for once. India has many faults like half of the worlds poor live in india but it is a reailty. They are atleast functioning and developing. And surprise surprises. I dont think we are even good enough to be called a functioning country.
I have no love for india. But i do feel real hearth broken at the state of affaira my own country with army ruining it day by day....
I dont think people can take it if another Bangladesh happens.

Control your emotions and behave like a man.

Good luck.

You know the bhartis won’t pay his ransom money nor send salman khan to rescue him.

That’s the price you pay for working with the bharatoads..

RIP

Sallu Bhai isnt gonna do the job. Send in Sunny Deol, or maybe even Ajay Devgan.

Control your emotions and behave like a man.

Good luck.
What is the definition of being a man?
Or should i say back stop being a man child.
Real man do have emotions.
India and Pakistan are very emotional nations. Indian leaders corrupt to the core, muslim hating, genocidal but still they make decisions with will of people and dont go against the emotions of people.
Here the mindset of army that some one with stick would come and correct all the wrongs and how military dictators used to empose their decisions against the will of the nation. It has made a nation more desensitised and less human. It has not happened. Wont work ever.

What is the definition of being a man?
Or should i say back stop being a man child.
Real man do have emotions.
India and Pakistan are very emotional nations. Indian leaders corrupt to the core, muslim hating, genocidal but still they make decisions with will of people and dont go against the emotions of people.
Here the mindset of army that some one with stick would come and correct all the wrongs and how military dictators used to empose their decisions against the will of the nation. It has made a nation more desensitised and less human. It has not happened. Wont work ever.

Right. I said ‘control’ your emotions.

Shukar hai bach gya.

Taliban ko bhi shayad thodi akakl aa gi hai, a needless killing of a journo, spl from Pak/India will do them no good. We are not Amrikis, India didn't invade them and only helped some in reconstruction, Pak are their neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom