What's new

Taliban abducts WION correspondent in Qabul

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
This is what happens when you poke the hornet's nest one too many times, you get stung in the nose. Take your nose out of Afghanistan Sanghis ! :lol:

Look at this idiot flailing around verbally like a fish out of water....

Responsibility to "tell the truth" - my foot.

This is what happens when you poke the hornet's nest one too many times, you get stung in the nose. Take your nose out of Afghanistan Sanghis ! :lol:

Bruh the guy is Pakistani
and the world's needs to know the truth good that the whole ordeal was explained.
and what's Qabul? it's Kabul

it his jo.. But he must also realise that media can be a 4th pillar of democracy. Not applied in IEA.

I hate this channel cause let's be honest comes up with retarted takes as unlike other propoganda channels it's propoganda is way too blunt and in your face

But the reporter is pakistani and usually a credible journalist - why is he working for them? Probably 💵💲

Guy is a Pakistani and probably pro Imran Khan journo if you go by his twitter timeline .

That's like being an RT bureau chief in US

It's a bag of honor on your resume
Unlike RT journalists in US, I've not seen Anas talk trash about Pakistan. There was one instance when he was upset with Imran, but nothing more. He is just a lad with a day job :pop:

Trolling

Hindutva dumbasses bit off more than they can chew

thumbnail-3.jpg

He is a Pakistani. You must know that dude. Doing his job because you vant provide one.
You dear little icky talibs are also hiding ttp in plain sights. Ashraf ghani to bus kuch anti state logo ko support ker diata tha na. Yeah to aps ke bacha marna waloo ko openly khulam khuala paal raha hai. 40 40 saal ke Buddha 12 saal ki bachiayn kherid raha hai. Hassne pe mar rha hai. Americans aur Europ se deal ker ke aya aur phir alqaida ko panah in posh areas of kabul. Wao what moral grounds

It's the smallest size, so probably Indian which means yours

But the kinda incels you are , I doubt you ever use it
I am a Pakistani. I am not gadar.
They may have smaller penis but they surely have complete country gievn to them im 1947. We may have bigger penis (which scientifically we don't and we are rapidly decreasing in heigh and body too due to inbreeding and cousins marriage ) we have lost half of our country.
And sad part is we dont even mourn that.

I am a Pakistani. I am not gadar.
They may have smaller penis but they surely have complete country gievn to them im 1947. We may have bigger penis (which scientifically we don't and we are rapidly decreasing in heigh and body too due to inbreeding and cousins marriage ) we have lost half of our country.
And sad part is we dont even mourn that.

I don’t know about you buddy, but I am well endowed. Plus I have a cousin whose parents are cousins and that guy is well above 6 feet tall.

Back
Top Bottom