What's new

Taking over Pakistan controlled Kashmir is war with China and Pakistan

India is not in a position to confront China. AJK is safe, not because of PA, but because of Pakistani nuclear weapon and China.
please move off your wooden high horse. you are too old for that joke.
China at best has only fought using clubs and stones with India.

nuclear weapons are not fire crackers you pull out on every confrontation, and Chinese are not going to fight for Pakistan,

only Pakistan military is preventing India from a mass AJK invasion.

Did Chinese open the Ladakh front to drain Indian resources from LoC due to the  efforts of Imran Khan, or the traitor Bajwa ??

Because of their stupidity India has started confronting which never happened in the last three decades. The last time India was aggressive mode was in 1970's and it seems they are back in that form now.

please move off your wooden high horse. you are too old for that joke.
China at best has only fought using clubs and stones with India.

nuclear weapons are not fire crackers you pull out on every confrontation, and Chinese are not going to fight for Pakistan,

only Pakistan military is preventing India from a mass AJK invasion.

I’m pretty sure the Chinese will be putting pressure on, in one way or the other.

Militarily, they will likely assist through recon technology, satellite imagery and information

Correct. Lekin tawa lagaanay ka koyi mauqa haath say naheen jaana chaahiye; warna yeh Indian hamaaray sir per sawaar ho jaayain gay.😛😛😛
Indians ki watt laganey ka jo maza he, that can't be denied. This is one of the basic truths of the universe. Should be taught along with the Einstein theory of general relativity.

View attachment 908639

"Saaaar, give me some khota biryani. Noora will help Hindujtan conquer Kashmir."
Stop you Hinduphobe.

Correct. But many of their retired army officers, like MG(R) GD Bakshi, MG(R) KK Sinha, MG(R) Vishambar Dyal, LC(R) RSN Singh etc. etc., who frequently appear on their channels, as defence analysts, are extreme "Chutiyas" and "Phuddus", of first order. They beat even Bollywood. 😛😂😛
Bollywood is nothing compared to ol' Randi Khana Bakhshi. Top notch entertainment.
But I disagree with the second part. The chutiyas are their target audience, not them.

Where does this terrain argument go when you all make claims about conquering ladakh, sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh
LOL. When did China boast conquering South Tibet? Arunachal Pradesh is useless for China.

Sikkim? China never wanted sikkim, the disputed territory is very small.

ladakh is flat, both China and India need to cross the mountain.

Indians ki watt laganey ka jo maza he, that can't be denied. This is one of the basic truths of the universe. Should be taught along with the Einstein theory of general relativity.

Stop you Hinduphobe.

Bollywood is nothing compared to ol' Randi Khana Bakhshi. Top notch entertainment.
But I disagree with the second part. The chutiyas are their target audience, not them.

pehle apne laal ch*ttaro pr hum marham laga lein jnab?

I am a native of Azad Kashmir and I believe among the few PDF members here who actually belong to AJ&K.
I totally agree with your statement.
1- Terrain is a big problem to enter Azad Kashmir from the Indian-occupied side. It is not an easy task, especially for Indian troops to mobilize here with any sort of heavy machinery.
2- Even if the Indian army succeeds in doing so they have to fight with two different armed groups- the Regular Pakistan army and ''LOCALS''. We have some minor issues with the Pakistan army because of their poor role in this conflict but believe in case a war goes between Pakistan and India over Azad Kashmir, local Kashmiris will back the Pakistan army right to the last man.
3- Hate for India and especially the Indian army is deeply rooted among AJK locals... Partly because of Indian army atrocities on the other side of Kashmir (IOK) and on our side of Kashmir also where they use to shell the civilian population every now and then. Then there is media influence (but that has more truth in it also).
4- Unlike Kashmiris living in Indian-Occupied Kashmir, we, residents of AJK are not used to living under foreign invaders. Any attempt to bring us under Indian control will be disastrous and extremely bloody.
5- The majority of the AJK residents have some sort of arms... especially those who live near LOC have arms and fully know how to use these. In case of any invasion from the Indian side, they will receive any needed ammunition from the Pakistan army also.
6- Locals have another advantage, they know the terrain fully and virtually every household will be like a fortress.
7- And last... Not to mention India will face assault from two major fronts... Pakistan and China. For the Chinese AJK is a recent hub of their investments and also has much strategic value.
Thanks a lot for the native and local info

Indian politicians in line with their vile media have infested poison into the minds of ordinary indian citizens against Pakistan and its people. If war does break out indians will believe they are doing a noble act. Since Hindutva facist Modi came to power it has been about invading AJK and GB.
The whole episode of targetted assaults along the LOC and frequent Bollywood movie releases of war are to create false hyper nationalism in preparation for a final show down.

You should be extremely naive to think Chinese only moved into Ladakh just to protect their 'claim line', and not the CPEC.
Far fetched much? Even china and india fighting over influence in the horn of africa is going to indirectly affect CPEC. And CPEC is not threatened from the east, if you haven't noticed.

It is logical to believe that then COAS (Bajwa) had more than something to do with this flanking manoeuvre, reducing Indian superiority in men and material to 1:1, on the LoC. Bajwa actually paved the way for some lasting peace by splitting the Indian attention in this manner to counter their belligerence.
Never in annals of history have we witnessed such brilliant planning and cooperation that when you ally attacks the enemy, you make peace with the enemy. Great strategy.
Yes, he did give us 1:1 parity with the Indians on the LOC when he allowed the indians to shift their assets from the LOC to the LAC without a care in the world.

Also, unless you have inside news that Bajwa settled the Kashmir dispute and the indians, udhar tum, idhar hum, how exactly can it be considered lasting peace is beyond me.

Shaheed Arshad Shareef was all praise for Bajwa along with Fawad Chaudhary , for Bajwa's advice of measured response in Feb. 2019.
I happen to agree with our calculated response back then. How you want me to feel after telling me fawad ch and arshad sharif's opinion of it is a bit of a mystery to me.

Imran himself angrily retorted to NA ruckus created by N-league over Aug 2019 'non-moves' by India by saying, "Tou kya main hamla kardun India pe... ?? " Now who were you calling coward again ???
I haven't the faintest idea how you got the impression that I was promoting Imran Khan's bravery and Bajwa's cowardice.

As for your implication that IK's refusal to attack a nuclear armed country is cowardice, 🤦‍♂️

pehle apne laal ch*ttaro pr hum marham laga lein jnab?
Nope. Can't let our guard down at any cost. Have to hold the fort.

One thing that I'm noticing recent years is how India have successfully put the focus on Azad Kashmir and put Pakistanis on the back foot. For me they have already captured Pakistani mindset.
There was time when we used to discuss and negotiate IOK but now imagine we are discussing how to defend AJK? lol. Pakistan should declare AJK as the province and get over with it.

Last edited:
There was time when we used to discuss and negotiate IOK but now imagine we are discussing how to defend AJK? lol. Pakistan should declared AJK and get over with it.

You are right, but the point to ponder is that why all this is happening? What changes have occured in our mindsets? And, who is responsible for this change?

Last edited:
One thing that I'm noticing recent years is how India have successfully put the focus on Azad Kashmir and put Pakistanis on the back foot. For me they have already captured Pakistani mindset.
Only reason this was possible is because of political instability and low morale.

India has a really strong opportunity to shake the very foundation of Pakistan on ethnic terms and question it's existence which it's doing very well.

It has many fifth columnists sitting online in the guise of "progressive liberals" while all they do is fuel instability and separatist elements. They know exactly how to pull their mental strings.

Pakistan has failed on every front. And even now it refuses to rectify it's institutions to set things back on track. The establishment is an ignorant and egotistical bunch.

You are right, but the point to ponder is that why all this is happening? What changed have occured in our mindsets? And, who is responsible for this change?
Read above - the public has lost complete trust in the ability and character of it's rulers and the competency of the institutions. They are unsure of their own internal situation so thinking of anything external is out of the question.

The ONLY way to fix this situation is to bring in new faces and provide concrete visible development.

Back
Top Bottom