What's new

Tajikistan agrees to give land to China

it's a reality that Mongolia is a independent country they deserve that.

No need to live in medieval imperial delusion.

This is not imperialism, even there are many so-called democratic pan-blue folks still claim Outer Mongolia.

We can get mine through trade.
It will bring the Mongolian Nazis, if it comes back.
And the Mongolia's poor, I can not spend money for the Nazis.

Russia does not lack resources, and Mongolia's resources can only sell to us.

1594069_970095.jpg

wow never thought i've see asian neo nazis. what are these crazies thinking. don't they know that nazis only want blond hair blue eyes?

Something is burning and smells really bad..First Pakistan now Tajikistan..speaks something about the need of building better relations with China as a regional power.

I don't know why Tajikistan suddenly decide to concede terrority. In fact, they can keep it, i don't have problem with it.

As for Pakistan, we never dare to dream an inch of territory in Pakistan. Pakistan has all right on that.

But i am talking about the Outer Mongolia and Taiwan, and this is not stealing other people's land.

Even Russia stole big chunk of Manchuria, but now it becomes the reality, we are not going to dispute anymore.

But Outer Mongolia and Taiwan only.

it's a reality that Mongolia is a independent country they deserve that.

No need to live in medieval imperial delusion.
You do know KMT traded Mongolia for Russian help with Japanese invasion right? By 1949, there was little China could do but except because it was gone for good. It was not lost until 1930's, far from "Medieval Imperial Delusion".

Of course, the KMT like to portray the Communists as the traitors who sold Mongolia out.

Please clearly
Chinese people highly controversial
Are known as "traitorous"Agreement
Jiang Zemin gave up the ancient Chinese Government adheres to the territorial boundaries
Some Chinese people believe that Jiang is the Communist leader of the most weak

wow never thought i've see asian neo nazis. what are these crazies thinking. don't they know that nazis only want blond hair blue eyes?

a lot of white supremacist in USA and europe think they are nazi's too and most of them don't even fit the blonde hair blue eye description

some people are just plain stupid. those mongolian "nazi's" are especially stupid.

Please clearly
Chinese people highly controversial
Are known as "traitorous"Agreement
Jiang Zemin gave up the ancient Chinese Government adheres to the territorial boundaries
Some Chinese people believe that Jiang is the Communist leader of the most weak

Yeah, he was incompetent, but this already becomes reality, it cannot be changed anymore.

But now, lets focus on Outer Mongolia and Taiwan, and we should take these lands back in the future.

i am not sure if they know mongols are at the bottom of human's hierarchy according to nazi theory,. i think these nationalists are living under fear that Chinesetiger1986s will take their land back to China.:lol:

perhaps more realistic concern over mine develpment and mongolian women marrying chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom