BANNED
Reaction score
Taiwanese Enjoy Traditional Han Clothing -- NTDTV.com

Taiwanese Enjoy Traditional Han Clothing - YouTube

Taiwanese Enjoy Traditional Han Clothing

[Miss Liu]:
“I have wanted to wear it since I was young.”

[Miss Li]:
“I feel a little like the legendary Chang E, because my hair is done a little like hers.”

On the sidelines at NTD’s recent culinary competition in Taipei, audiences had a chance to experience traditional Chinese clothing or Han Couture.

Posing for pictures with models…

[Miss Chen]:
“It feels like they have jumped out of their time period and come over here, it’s really a pleasure to see.”

Or trying on the outfit themselves…

[Miss Liu]:
“It’s gentle and beautiful, and then you feel a certain essence wearing it, because you have to be careful how you walk wearing it. So you gradually start to exhibit the traditional etiquette and walk in a more beautiful way. These clothes bring out a woman’s strong points.”

Han Couture is the traditional dress of Han Chinese, the majority ethnic group in China.

But this style was mostly no longer worn after China was invaded by the Manchurians from the North, at the end of the Ming Dynasty in the 17th century. It was replaced with the Qing dynasty styles—popular today—such as the Qipao.

[Wang Chunyan, Former Zonta International Xinzhu City Chair]:
“You shouldn’t destroy traditions, traditions definitely have to be protected. We should make full use of these things, rather than getting one taste and creating something new.”

Now Han Couture is regaining popularity. While the clothing may not be practical in the modern age, it allows Chinese to re-connect with their traditions

Hanfu movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hanfu movement

Hanfu movement (simplified Chinese: 汉服运动; traditional Chinese: 漢服運動), or the Hanfu subculture, is a movement created in China to reintroduce into modern life the traditional Han Chinese clothing styles that were banned by the Manchu Qing Dynasty (1644–1912).

According to the Asia Times Online, the Hanfu movement may have begun around 2003 when a man called Wang Letian from Zhengzhou, China, wore Hanfu in public.[1] This inspired others to do the same and the Hanfu movement grew out of forums created initially about Hanfu, which later covered the cultural identity of China. Since the start of the movement, there has been public interest in Hanfu as well as debates about it.

Get your fkkking hands off Hanfu,stupid Falungong!

I joined in Hanfu Recover Movement when I am In china. I really love my nationality- Great Han and our traditional clothes-hanfu. so beautiful. Korean Hanbok and Japanese kimono are sons of Hanfu. Korean Hanbok is a copy of Ming hanfu, and Japanese o copy of Tang Hanfu

Korean culture show? I find it more looks like circus show?

there's no such thing as Korean culture, only Japanese and Chinese culture flourish in Ancient Korean Peninsular and so to speak Korea is only a geographic location.

No need to be belligerent.
Korea does have it's own culture and it's own food and clothing.

I find it more looks like circus show?
Well, it was crowded because Korean idols had a concert to draw big crowd before the main event.

there's no such thing as Korean culture, only Japanese and Chinese culture flourish in Ancient Korean Peninsular and so to speak

A picture speaks louder than some fake-Netouyo's BS claims.

The fashion of Emissaries in 7th century as recorded by Tang Dynasty.
1hyxl3.jpg

Japan:Silla:Baekjae:Koryo

We learn the followings from this archive.

1. Japanese walked barefoot in the 7th century.
2. Japanese didn't wear pants in the 7th century.
3. Japanese were shorter than Koreans even in the 7th century.

Well, it was crowded because Korean idols had a concert to draw big crowd before the main event.

A picture speaks louder than some fake-Netouyo's BS claims.

The fashion of Emissaries in 7th century as recorded by Tang Dynasty.
1hyxl3.jpg

Japan:Silla:Baekjae:Koryo

We learn the followings from this archive.

Hey, you claim that you have 10000 years history, why dont you use your documentation to clarify your history? why use ours?

Historically speaking China was the middle Kingdom and Koreans looked up to the Chinese and they looked down on the Japanese for being barbarians and pirates. Culture usually went from China to Korea to Japan, with Both the Japanese and Koreans eagerly eating up any Chinese culture that came their way.

This is nothing to be ashamed of tho as most people have had such relations with bigger neighbors.

No need to be belligerent.
Korea does have it's own culture and it's own food and clothing.

Yeah, I am belligerent and he's apparently not. Look at he post the Japanese like insect eating barbarian and his insulting words of Japanese always running free. And you guys call it fair.

I am fine I know someone is spoiling this Korean guy and I am out this mess.

1hyxl3.jpg

and he says,
3. Japanese were shorter than Koreans even in the 7th century.

Yeah, I am belligerent and he's apparently not. Look at he post the Japanese like insect eating barbarian and his insulting words of Japanese always running free. And you guys call it fair.

I am fine I know someone is spoiling this Korean guy and I am out this mess.

1hyxl3.jpg

and he says,

Dude relax, you are not Japanese, you don't have to fight their battle.

Japanese and Koreans are equally racist against Pakistanis so what's the point?

Dude relax, you are not Japanese, you don't have to fight their battle.

Japanese and Koreans are equally racist against Pakistanis so what's the point?

with due respect, you impression is wrong. Japanese are not racists to my knowledge, and to be honest I don't know Koreans' attitude but according to that guy Koreans are racists.

that's the closest fact/truth backed at least by forum records for ref.

anyway I won't attend his beautiful propaganda of all bias against Women, Japanese, Chinese, South Asians(they are all on RECORDS). anyone are free to enjoy. Bonne chance.

i am wonder why korean always try to play down japanese in any fields
does that satisfy themselves?
however ,it is nothing to do with the reality.

korean should get away from their PCs.
so that they can know what the real world is

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom