What's new

Taiwan has Confirmed Mass-Producing Cruise missiles

US 7th Fleet will make mincemeat of Chinese Invasion Forces.

China calculated that it will lose 600,000 troops in the initial invasion and another 300,000 conquering Taiwan.

Thus China would need to invade Taiwan with 2 million men. An Invasion force 4 times as big as Normandy.

where's this calculation? show me the calculation?

Yes, we'll lose more soldiers because we have:

better technology
better geography
better economy
better political status
better logistics
more numerous forces

you can ask the dead US and south koreans buried above the 38th and the 1000 F-4s used as free iron ore in Vietnam who made mincemeat of who.

Somebody believes it is better to be treated like monkey by white anglo-saxons than being treated like brother/sister by their fellow countrymen.

You can never change their attitude of inferiority complex anyway.
Yup...You boys are predictable. When there are no arguments left, resort to the race card...:rolleyes:

Is it just me or are the chinese the most racist people in the world? They isolate themselves from others and give everyone a cold, dead stare. Everyone can tell you about the souless eyes of a chinaman!

its just you, go take a look at your self, you just generalized 1.3 billion people based on an internet forum.

its just you, go take a look at your self, you just generalized 1.3 billion people based on an internet forum.

I posted that and I base it off my interactions with them as well. Just look into there souless eyes and see! No wonder the us europe latin america india australia vietnam japan africa taiwan and korea all hate them. Don't you remember how every country burned their flag during the olympics???

I posted that and I base it off my interactions with them as well. Just look into there souless eyes and see! No wonder the us europe latin america india australia vietnam japan africa taiwan and korea all hate them. Don't you remember how every country burned their flag during the olympics???

http://www.globescan.com/news_archives/bbc2010_countries/BBC_2010_countries.pdf

Africans are pretty cool with us it seems. Now who ever hear of mexico besides when they mention illegal immigration, hardcore drugs and violence? whoever mention mexico positively?

Please you call them the N word all the time and accuse them of stealing your cheap crap. Just because you have penis envy! Face it, everyone hates your slant eyed dog eating country!

And don't forget East Turkestan and Tibet! Once they declare independence in a few years they'll be your enemies for life too!

Please you call them the N word all the time and accuse them of stealing your cheap crap. Just because you have penis envy! Face it, everyone hates your slant eyed dog eating country!

Wow some one needs therapeutic help. I don't know whether a Chinese guy stole your girl friend, shot your parents, or violated your mother but there really is no other explanation for this kind of hatred.

Wow some one needs therapeutic help. I don't know whether a Chinese guy stole your girl friend, shot your parents, or violated your mother but there really is no other explanation for this kind of hatred.

Please, the only time a chink has ever touched a latina is when he was painting her nails. Now go back to fantasizing raping someone with that tiny femine penis of yours.

Besides. Didn't you say you were going to ignore me??? Another chink hypocrite lie!

Please, the only time a chink has ever touched a latina is when he was painting her nails. Now go back to fantasizing raping someone with that tiny femine penis of yours.

Besides. Didn't you say you were going to ignore me??? Another chink hypocrite lie!

Wow sir are you insecure about the size of...umm... your "member"? Why else will you insert that in every post of your's? Did you lose it through some unfortunate industrial accidents???

Strange, an indian talking about penis size? does 4 inches considered as a "Large" size in India?:rofl:
penis size results average race & country :partay:

Technically, PRC and ROC are still at war, since like the Koreas a peace treaty is never signed.

When discussing China-Taiwan issues, people from other countries no matter which side you take should not insult people from either Taiwan or China since they are much closer ethnically than you realise.

Back
Top Bottom