What's new

Taiwan fisherman shot dead by Filipino military

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah,time.for coffee and enjoy to watch some more idiot Chinese like u get head shot and become fish food:coffee:

I only tell you that we waiting the chance for long time. Now is time

Ignore is the right spelling sir and you may do so and Pinoy ako gago ka ba!

Ignore is the right spelling sir and you may do so and Pinoy ako gago ka ba!

go a head my our day

I only tell you that we waiting the chance for long time. Now is time

Precisely, I don't know what's wrong with Pinoy thinking.. They are in the height of territories dispute and they stupid enough to open fire and killed a fishermen to give Big PRC an excuse to go even further...

If the PN ship is rammed, give that the fishing boat is only 15m... The PN shall just ram them back as they are 30m and bigger.. Why they choose the option of firing is puzzling??? It will only invite more trouble and is a golden opportunity for PRC.

The biggest loser in this incident will be ROC, no doubt. PRC will be the biggest winner. Just sit back and eat popcorns and see how PRC inch nearer to Philippine coast..

Precisely, I don't know what's wrong with Pinoy thinking.. They are in the height of territories dispute and they stupid enough to open fire and killed a fishermen to give Big PRC an excuse to go even further...

If the PN ship is rammed, give that the fishing boat is only 15m... The PN shall just ram them back as they are 30m and bigger.. Why they choose the option of firing is puzzling??? It will only invite more trouble and is a golden opportunity for PRC.

The biggest loser in this incident will be ROC, no doubt. PRC will be the biggest winner. Just sit back and eat popcorns and see how PRC inch nearer to Philippine coast..

First sir it was to protect themselves i mean ramming a coast guard ship really? You chinese both you nationalist and commies love to make threat while its your fault from the very beginning nice logic sir

First sir it was to protect themselves i mean ramming a coast guard ship really? You chinese both you nationalist and commies love to make threat while its your fault from the very beginning nice logic sir

Then your PN deem it enough to fire shots at an unarmed fisherboat which is much smaller than the patrol boat? It is really a stupid move that will be like digging grave for Pinoys..

Even I will say the Vietnamese are much more intelligent and rational.. They stop any further protest of anti-China in Vietnam. Instruct all their patrol boat and naval ship to exercise full restraint when dealing with PRC or ROC... Best of all, they even invited the PLAN fleet for a port of call in this year january. They are smart enough to stop giving PRC a chance for further claim... And the Pinoys? LOLzz.. Seriously, you are asking for trouble. Here it comes. I will munch popcorn and watch the good show unveil.

Then your PN deem it enough to fire shots at an unarmed fisherboat which is much smaller than the patrol boat? It is really a stupid move that will be like digging grave for Pinoys..

Even I will say the Vietnamese are much more intelligent and rational.. They stop any further protest of anti-China in Vietnam. Instruct all their patrol boat and naval ship to exercise full restraint when dealing with PRC or ROC... Best of all, they even invited the PLAN fleet for a port of call in this year january. They are smart enough to stop giving PRC a chance for further claim... And the Pinoys? LOLzz.. Seriously, you are asking for trouble. Here it comes. I will munch popcorn and watch the good show unveil.

First the Cost Guard is a civilian law enforcement not the military get that you your head! and you advocating war for a dead person who was doing illegal activity then both chinese countries are supporting illegal activities! its like supporting mafia bosses they were fishing in our waters they ordered to stop instead they try to ram our coast guard ship naturally they have to shoot i guess the chinese puppet media leave that out to infuel anger against us typical Imperialist work propaganda and the Nationalist President and his government has the Nerved to demand an apology from us? That's B.S why should we PCG did their job why should they again caught in the act fishing illegally then try to ram the PCG got shot for it. Man you people are just trouble makers and the problem is you think every waters around your country is yours alone nice try imperial trying to demonized us while we are the real victims here heck you even caught fishing illegally fishing beyond China and Taiwan killing the local endanger species and killing the local industries so tell me who evil now? so go a head make our day barbaric my foot! Its not like we killed innocent people by the millions like yours just ask Tibet and uygers and stealing resources like here in the Philippines and the African Countries and the other poor people you people are swindling! the nerve of some people

Bcz we r not US's allies like Phil,that's why we have to be nice to u to avoid being attack and sanction by both US-China like in 1979.

If we can have US's support like Phil-Japan,then we will surely make a preemtive strike to kick TW out of Itu-aba in no time :coffee:

Let see what China dare to do with US's allies- Philippines.:cool:

First the Cost Guard is a civilian law enforcement not the military get that you your head! and you advocating war for a dead person who was doing illegal activity then both chinese countries are supporting illegal activities! its like supporting mafia bosses they were fishing in our waters they ordered to stop instead they try to ram our coast guard ship naturally they have to shoot i guess the chinese puppet media leave that out to infuel anger against us typical Imperialist work propaganda and the Nationalist President and his government has the Nerved to demand an apology from us? That's B.S why should we PCG did their job why should they again caught in the act fishing illegally then try to ram the PCG got shot for it. Man you people are just trouble makers and the problem is you think every waters around your country is yours alone nice try imperial trying to demonized us while we are the real victims here heck you even caught fishing illegally fishing beyond China and Taiwan killing the local endanger species and killing the local industries so tell me who evil now? so go a head make our day barbaric my foot! Its not like we killed innocent people by the millions like yours just ask Tibet and uygers and stealing resources like here in the Philippines and the African Countries and the other poor people you people are swindling! the nerve of some people

LOLzz, So much for your legalization for your shooting.. First of all, you do not shoot at unarmed fishing boat no matter what happens unless being shot at. By doing that will already put what disadvantage on Philippine side..

Don't tell me, PN has no proper procedure when dealing with unarmed smaller fisher boat besides shooting it and even killing the personnel onboard?

If I used your context, any illegal Philippine boat onced cross into ROC or PRC water. The CMA patrol boat can shoot it or sink it at any will? Then you have to say those philippino deserve to die,right?

Bcz we r not US's allies like Phil,that's why we have to be nice to u to avoid being attack and sanction by both US-China like in 1979.

If we can have US's support like Phil-Japan,then we will surely make a preemtive strike to kick TW out of Itu-aba in no time :coffee:

Let see what China dare to do with US's allies like Phil.:cool:

Thanks for your intelligent reply. Next , please!

OK then if you wish to insist on your so called logic fine the question still stand why did the said ship try to ram a PCG BFAR Ship anyway? and why are you people in Philippine Territory? Answer me this!

OK then if you wish to insist on your so called logic fine the question still stand why did the said ship try to ram a PCG BFAR Ship anyway? and why are you people in Philippine Territory? Answer me this!

This still does not constitute firing at an unarmed fishing vessel. I say again. If I used your context. Example, an illegal philippine boat carry large number of philippino trying to enter ROC illegally. ROC patrol boat then have the right to fire ,sink and killed everybody onboard??? If that really happen, I tell you. Dont come back here and cry foul, ok?

No matter what you all say, firing at an unarmed fishing boat will put PN at whatever dissdvantage. PN are badly lacking in discipline and procedure. You are asking for trouble if you think the territories dispute with PRC is not enough.

LOLzz, So much for your legalization for your shooting.. First of all, you do not shoot at unarmed fishing boat no matter what happens unless being shot at. By doing that will already put what disadvantage on Philippine side..

Don't tell me, PN has no proper procedure when dealing with unarmed smaller fisher boat besides shooting it and even killing the personnel onboard?

If I used your context, any illegal Philippine boat onced cross into ROC or PRC water. The CMA patrol boat can shoot it or sink it at any will? Then you have to say those philippino deserve to die,right?
China navy killed VN fishermen,so did you punish ur men for killing unarmed people ? How can u blame Phil for doing the same thing like u ?
Jan. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Vietnam accused China of violating international law after Chinese naval police killed several Vietnamese citizens earlier this month in a fishing area in the Gulf of Tonkin.

Vietnam's government said the fishermen were attacked on Jan. 8. China said Chinese fishermen in its territorial waters in what it calls the Beibu Gulf came under attack from armed robbers in three ships. The fishermen called for help from China's naval police, who returned fire after shots were fired from the ships.

``That the Chinese naval police used weapons to kill innocent people is a serious violation of international laws,'' Vietnamese Foreign Ministry spokesman Le Dung said in a statement. ``Vietnam demands the Chinese side take immediate measures to prevent any similar wrongful actions, implement investigations, and strictly punish the killers.''
Vietnam Accuses China of Violating Law After Fishermen Killed - Bloomberg

Beast said:
. PN are badly lacking in discipline and procedure...
China is the same.taste ur own medicine and feel the pain now,fude

China navy killed VN fishermen,so did you punish ur men for killing unarmed people ? How can u blame Phil for doing the same thing like u ?

China is the same.taste ur own medicine and feel the pain now,fude

Sorry, I read the news. It say its armed robber attacking Chinese boat. Of cos, its license to shoot at them... Those vietnamese pirates deserve to go to hell. 8 years has passed. You see Vietnam never even take any action against China. :lol:

But in Philippine case. The PN already admit what they are shooting is unarmed fishing boat who just trying to ram them. They can take evasive action or fire warning shot which they didn't. What they do is just shoot and killed the fisherman. That is asking for trouble. It just plain stupid.

Sorry, I read the news. It say its armed robber attacking Chinese boat. Of cos, its license to shoot at them... Those vietnamese pirates deserve to go to hell. 8 years has passed. You see Vietnam never even take any action against China. :lol:

But in Philippine case. The PN already admit what they are shooting is unarmed fishing boat who just trying to ram them. They can take evasive action or fire warning shot which they didn't. What they do is just shoot and killed the fisherman. That is asking for trouble. It just plain stupid.
oki,so tmw,Phil should say: that guy was robber and threw stone,gas molotov etc.. at PCG,so PCG must eliminate him and sent him to hell with poor 'VN pirate',case close:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom