What's new

Taiwan Citizens Protest Against Nancy Pelosi's Visit As China Fumes At Taipei

141f0c228448419ebebc802d44a92731.jpeg

c060d40490dadcd05a9be2eeb2169358

photo.php

photo.php

QMqljaMXZ_MvPT4IJgpdDQfnGKysETJJC87nAgvO5wI

Taiwan TV News: Massive protests broke out in Taiwan against Pelosi's Taiwan vist

No matter what blockades and sanctions we do next, Taiwanese people will think that this is brought to them by Lopez and Tsai ing Wen.

Salaam

I can understand what the Americans got out of this visit, but I a don't understand what concrete benefit the Taiwanese were going to get out of this? Considering the likely reaction that will come from the Chinese side, I am struggling to see what this needless act of provocation going to do.

The problem is, this 'vanity trip' could cause China to finally attack Taiwan........................the consequences for the region (considering the sheer number of US military assets) escalating is a lot higher than the Ukraine conflict.

Live Taiwan TV lashs out at Taiwan's ruling party, the lastest poll shows 59% Taiwan public believe Taiwan is indefensible

裴洛西來台後"最新民調" "59%沒信心"打臉民進黨

Live Taiwan TV lashs out at Taiwan's ruling party, the lastest poll shows 59% Taiwan public believe Taiwan is indefensible

裴洛西來台後"最新民調" "59%沒信心"打臉民進黨

Lol

59%???

I believe the actual number is 79% or 89%.

Seeing how Taiwan media is controlled by CIA, and the poll itself is already pro-USA in the beginning.

But they unable to get a good result with a spectacular win for USA, but instead the opposite.

To make USA and Taiwan media less embarrassed, they reduced the number to 59%.

To make things worse, China-Hawks in India want to do the same thing Pelosi did :
Nancy Pelosi's Taiwan Visit: Why Shashi Tharoor, Manish Tewari Want India To Dare China?

Congress MP wants Lok Sabha speaker to head India delegation to Taiwan after Pelosi’s visit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom