What's new

Taiwan can respond to assassination of unarmed fisherman by the Philippines

Taiwan should remember China will always back you. Dont give up unless the maids apologize
You can start dreaming. Although it's sad to hear the US can't also afford to lose Taiwan as well.

The reunification between Taiwan and China is impossible as long as China remains Red. Besides Taiwan is our 'buffer' zones from a giant greedy crocodile. It will be a real threat, not only to the Philippines but also to US/Japan and the rest of East Asia if Taiwan falls to you especially that China is behaving like an arrogant global power. They rose in the wrong era, they're acting like in the inter-World War expansions, greedy and arrogant. They don't respect international laws. Such gambits should just be nuked right away if I were to decide but unlike them, PHLIPPINES adheres to international laws and thus we will behave like what a proper state should.

The PCG-BFAR spotted several radio beacon with two floating buoy markers some 39 nautical miles, east of Balintang Islands. They suspected that the buoys were long lines of Taiwanese fishing vessels. Soon after spotting the buoys, the PCG-BFAR was able to find the location of the Taiwanese fishing boats.

They claimed that the Taiwanese fishermen had resisted to stop from their tracks while local sea authorities repeatedly fired warning shots in mid-air and blared their vessel's horn at the foreigners.

“While on meeting situation, this unit then sounded warning through PA system and blow horn for the Taiwanese fishing vessel to stop for the conduct of fishing.. [The PCG] fired warning shots to alert the fishing vessel until the fishing vessel stopped and one of the crew of the fishing vesseel went outside,” the PCG said.

But when the MCS-3001 vessel of PCG-BFAR was almost alongside of one of the fishing boat named Guang Ta Hsin-28, the PCG claimed that the engine of the Taiwanese vessel whirred to life, and the boat manuevered backward before speeding forward and it almost collided with the government ship's stern.

The patient Philippine authorities fired another round of warning shots but the Taiwanese vessel resisted to stop and engaged the PCG-BFAR in a high-speed sea chase. As a result, the commanding officer of the MCS-3001 ordered to open fire at Guang Ta Hsin-28 to disable its engine but accidentally killed Taiwanese fisherman named Hung Shih-cheng.

“To stop the fishing vessel, this unit announced to fire for effects the engine side section of said Taiwanese fishing vessel to immobilize her [boat] and stop her [boat] engine,” the report said.

While chasing after Guang Ta Hsin, the PCG-BFAR spotted at least two, new unidentified boats - one white and one gray – and this prompt them to disengage from their chase and leave as they were already outnumbered.

Very very clear.......

1. The Taiwanese vessel REFUSED to STOP ILLEGAL FISHING in the Philippine EXCLUSIVE ZONE when they were found by the BFAR.

2. The Taiwanese vessel ignored "MULTIPLE" WARNING SHOTS from the BFAR

3. The Taiwanese vessel ignored warning through PA system from the BFAR

4. The Taiwanese vessel resisted to stop and engaged the BFAR in a high-speed sea chase

5. The Taiwanese vessel tried to RAM the BFAR boat.

The CHASING CAN JUSTIFY the SHOOTING alone , but the RAMMING was the BEST JUSTIFIED REASON FOR THE SHOOTING

I've seen many cases like this in AMERICA..... If you DO NOT STOP once the cops have notified you, YOU GET SHOT. What more if you TRY TO KILL A COP??? Would you expect them to do nothing???? This is NOT NEW anymore and TAIWAN IS JUST OVER REACTING

Just admit it TAIWAN, swallow your PRIDE. TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOUR SHIP WAS IN THE PHILIPPINE WATERS. DON'T YOU WONDER WHY AMERICA WONT CONDEMN THE PHILIPPINES? BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. NUFF SAID

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...d-fisherman-philippines-32.html#ixzz2TX8l6Pj8

You can start dreaming. Although it's sad to hear that truth that US can't also afford to lose Taiwan as well.

The reunification between Taiwan and China is impossible as long as China remains Red. Besides Taiwan is our 'buffer' zones from a giant greedy crocodile. It will be a real threat, not only to the Philippines but also to US/Japan and the rest of East Asia if Taiwan falls to China especially that China is behaving like an arrogant global power. They rose in the wrong era, they're acting like in the inter-World War expansions, greedy and arrogant. They don't respect international laws. Such gambits should just be nuked right away if I were to decide but unlike them, PHLIPPINES adheres to international laws and thus we will behave like what a proper state should.

You are not more than a maid in other people's eyes. If there is no your American master, nobody cares about you

China's EEZ:
China_Exclusive_Economic_Zones.png

Philippine EEZ, Territorial Waters and ARCHIPELAGIC WATERS:

Ph_Territorial_Map.png

The Incident Site:
Balintang_island_164km_southeast_2.jpg

Very Very Very CLEAR as a CRYSTAL

The INCIDENT happened in the TERRITORIAL WATERS OF THE PHILIPPINES and NOT within its EEZ

Don't worry Taiwan. The next time, when the new boats of Philippine Coast Guard arrive from Japan. There will be no shooting of boat from your illegal poachers/criminals/smugglers.

U142P5029T2D552818F24DT20130124133503.jpg

It should be something like this.

You are not more than a maid in other people's eyes. If there is no your American master, nobody cares about you
OK. You can CRY as a RIVER now for shooting your fellow poacher.

why does it matter where the shooting occurred?

I doubt that Taiwan will shoot water cannons at ph navy boats
you manuns have no idea how dire the situation is for manun land

and I doubt the U.S. will object to Taiwan sinking a few manun ships, b/c it will encourage the manuns to grant a 100 year lease of military bases and virgins

You can start dreaming. Although it's sad to hear the US can't also afford to lose Taiwan as well.

The reunification between Taiwan and China is impossible as long as China remains Red. Besides Taiwan is our 'buffer' zones from a giant greedy crocodile. It will be a real threat, not only to the Philippines but also to US/Japan and the rest of East Asia if Taiwan falls to you especially that China is behaving like an arrogant global power. They rose in the wrong era, they're acting like in the inter-World War expansions, greedy and arrogant. They don't respect international laws. Such gambits should just be nuked right away if I were to decide but unlike them, PHLIPPINES adheres to international laws and thus we will behave like what a proper state should.

well, that was true 20 years ago, but since the U.S. recognized one china, it is not inconsistent with the one china policy to let go Taiwan, except Taiwan has to join china willingly, provided no force or threat of force is used.

lol is that a question or just plain stupidity?

no it's not a stupid question, but you are stupid for asking your question.

you can't use deadly force anywhere, genious

so the only relevant question is whether it was self defense, and from pcg's own admission that they gave chase, it was unlikely that the shooting occurred in self defense, smart guy

I don't know how many dots I have to connect for Filipinos to make you see the picture

it's like teach sixth graders about common sense, not to mention etiquette and decency

go on, state your case, I don't have all night

Meanwhile, the leadership of the US House Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific called on the Philippines to apologize for the killing by its Coast Guard of the fisherman, punish the perpetrators and compensate the victim’s family.

“A government vessel’s shooting of an unarmed fishing boat is an act of violence and is in violation of international law,” chairman Steve Chabot and ranking member Eni Faleomaveaga said in a joint statement on Wednesday.

“Therefore, we call upon the Philippines to promptly and sincerely respond to the requests of the Taiwan government to apologize, punish the perpetrators, and provide proper compensation to the victim’s family based on humanitarian grounds.” – AP, Aurea Calica, Rudy Santos, Edu Punay, Jose Rodel Clapano, Marvin Sy, Mayen Jaymalin, Jaime Laude, Jose Katigbak (STAR Washington bureau)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...d-fisherman-philippines-34.html#ixzz2TXCoT5TJ

now do you see my point?

yeah, I thought so, your SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUME. stfu with your racial epithets and get where the rubber meets the road.

I don't know how many dots I have to connect for Filipinos to make you see the picture

it's like teach sixth graders about common sense, not to mention etiquette and decency

go on, state your case, I don't have all night

Truth hurts right?

You cannot accept the FACT that the INCIDENT happened in the Territorial Waters of the PHILIPPINES.

Taiwan has been AVOIDING to tell the public about this.

I don't wonder, because TAIWAN WILL LOSE FACE FOR SURE!

China's EEZ:
China_Exclusive_Economic_Zones.png

Philippine EEZ, Territorial Waters and ARCHIPELAGIC WATERS:

Ph_Territorial_Map.png

The Incident Site:
Balintang_island_164km_southeast_2.jpg

Very Very Very CLEAR as a CRYSTAL

The INCIDENT happened in the TERRITORIAL WATERS OF THE PHILIPPINES and NOT within its EEZ

Truth hurts right?

You cannot accept the FACT that the INCIDENT happened in the Territorial Waters of the PHILIPPINES.

Taiwan has been AVOIDING to tell the public about this.

I don't wonder, because TAIWAN WILL LOSE FACE FOR SURE!

The INCIDENT happened in the TERRITORIAL WATERS OF THE PHILIPPINES and NOT within its EEZ[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

you are so incorrigible Ma should just drop a bomb on you to ease the suffering of the bereaved family.

big ******* deal, its slightly closer to the Philippines than Taiwan, You can't say it is not in Taiwan's backyard.

give me something fresh and more intelligible

Meanwhile, the leadership of the US House Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific called on the Philippines to apologize for the killing by its Coast Guard of the fisherman, punish the perpetrators and compensate the victim’s family.

“A government vessel’s shooting of an unarmed fishing boat is an act of violence and is in violation of international law,” chairman Steve Chabot and ranking member Eni Faleomaveaga said in a joint statement on Wednesday.

“Therefore, we call upon the Philippines to promptly and sincerely respond to the requests of the Taiwan government to apologize, punish the perpetrators, and provide proper compensation to the victim’s family based on humanitarian grounds.” – AP, Aurea Calica, Rudy Santos, Edu Punay, Jose Rodel Clapano, Marvin Sy, Mayen Jaymalin, Jaime Laude, Jose Katigbak (STAR Washington bureau)

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...d-fisherman-philippines-34.html#ixzz2TXCoT5TJ

now do you see my point?

yeah, I thought so, your SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUME. stfu with your racial epithets and get where the rubber meets the road.

UNOFFICIAL statement from the U.S.

That lawmaker does not REPRESENT the U.S.

The TRUTH is, the US never condemned and will NEVER condemn the Philippines.

The US ambassador to the PH never ISSUED a statement that the Philippines should apologize.

Stop deceiving the PUBLIC.

you are so incorrigible Ma should just drop a bomb on you to ease the suffering of the bereaved family.

big ******* deal, its slightly closer to the Philippines than Taiwan, You can't say it is not in Taiwan's backyard.

give me something fresh and more intelligible

Slightly CLOSER to the Philippines??? hahahaha

Any UNCLOS expert will laugh at you!

The Incident HAPPENED within the Philippine area of sovereignty.

Taiwan even BLURRED the Philippine ISLANDS to justify their CLAIM! How desperate right????

UNOFFICIAL statement from the U.S.

That lawmaker does not REPRESENT the U.S.

The TRUTH is, the US never condemned and will NEVER condemn the Philippines.

The US ambassador to the PH never ISSUED a statement that the Philippines should apologize.

Stop deceiving the PUBLIC.

He is not a spokesman, but they represent THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE UNITED STATES, and this article was written by a major U.S. media . verify it for yourself, you ignorant person, you.... oh headaches...

p.s., you will notice the authors are all Filipinos

so don't tell me I am deceptive (the proper term)

law makers do not represent the U.S.? who do they represent? the Philippines?

Back
Top Bottom