What's new

Taiwan, Asia’s Secret Air Power

YES..Taiwan airforce is very strong .But i think IDF/F16 are too old for modern warfare? They are about 20 years old?

Taiwanese fishermen were killed by the Philippines, they have hatred.

It's the Philippine who hate us.

I think Filipino hates everyone in East Asia and SE Asia.

As for them, all of us are infidel.

YES..Taiwan airforce is very strong .But i think IDF/F16 are too old for modern warfare? They are about 20 years old?

US won't sell better airplane and military hardware to us.

They don't say it, but they thought we are traitor who will pass all the secret technology to other country.

好吧,台湾是超级大话王国。

MinGuo!

To be practical, China can't overrun Taiwan like US is doing with Iraq and Afghanistan.
I have seen lot of people from Taiwan identify themselves as Taiwanese rather than Chinese. Damn! they are more patriotic than I'm to my own country lol.

What patriotic?

Talk the truth: most of Taiwanese will run away!

This reminds me of the PH... save for the "mother of all battles" things and that we actually have a competent (but under-equipped) elite infantry units. Sadly we have a lot of incompetent leaders.

Drunk of Money...

This reminds me of the PH... save for the "mother of all battles" things and that we actually have a competent (but under-equipped) elite infantry units. Sadly we have a lot of incompetent leaders.

Drunk of Money...

Last edited:
It's the Philippine who hate us.

I think Filipino hates everyone in East Asia and SE Asia.

As for them, all of us are infidel.

US won't sell better airplane and military hardware to us.

They don't say it, but they thought we are traitor who will pass all the secret technology to other country.

MinGuo!

High-end fighter cant dominate the warfare . I think taiwan should develop own missile systems.

What the?

Taiwan is the biggest buyer of US military equipment.

Not even Japan is close to Taiwan level.

If Taiwan attack Philippine and won.

It still a lost for Taiwan, since now we have responsibility to feed them and then make them rich too.

Forget about Filipino, Taiwan government even unable to make their own Taiwanese rich.

There you go! It's not realistic unless Taiwan wants... Breathing space.

yes ,really ,taiwan is superpower in the earth ,sorry ,in the universe! USA is under the protect of taiwan

According to North Korea version, it's Taiwan who help and protect US.

that is you are always so-called victims including shooting taiwanese! **** really hope someday we will destroy your whole country to revenge ! if japan get involved ,,,,,so kill both !

Then why not kill us all now?

Kill us all, destroy our culture and eradicate the whole island! Why not send the mighty PLA to exterminate us now? I am sure with their J-11As, Type 99As and Type 052Ds, they can make short work of us!

Last edited:
yes ,really ,taiwan is superpower in the earth ,sorry ,in the universe! USA is under the protect of taiwan

that is you are always so-called victims including shooting taiwanese! **** really hope someday we will destroy your whole country to revenge ! if japan get involved ,,,,,so kill both !

MODS Please, are you tolerating this kind of posts?

In case of any open skirmish/war between China and Taiwan, all these bunkers will amount to nothing. All these can do is to stop the inevitable for few days.

seriously, TW's air force can defend themselves when consider about who is their enemy.

Both China and Taiwan(ROC) claim the whole South China Sea, the area they claim is identical, how come China and Taiwan never have problem in SCS?

Diaoyudao is the same case . They work together.
3b021be4d12115e7a39be04e00dcd03b._.jpg
08e0f8237980bea86f4514c8a0e23023.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom