What's new

Taiwain Suffered Big Loss Over 1 billions Dollar in Damage by riots in Vietnam.

The biggest mistake for China was that we had helped fxxkers like vn and nk

we should keep our hands off that long time ago, give zero aids to you, did not transport any ussr aids to you as well..

let's see how many years vn would have taken to have its independence.

btw, a french colony bordered with China actually would have possessed much less threat to China as well.

That is why I am saying that China was so stupid to help such an ignorant ingrateful fxxk-up vn.

In cold war, China is a dirty policy smuggler, helped Vietnam to take position to bargain with our enemy.

Don't forget that Zhouan Lai is secretly negociated with France in back of Vietnam in Geneva 1954, and making pression on Viets to get favor of France Colonial, aggreed with France on discuusion that two part of Vietnam will be divided from 13th moved up to parrarel to 17th parrarel. China showed of her true face.

Vietnam was trapped and loser after 1954.

China did same tactic again with Vietnam from 1968 when China reduced support to 1972, when you signed with US in Shanghai the document stated that" China agreed that to keep the situation in region unshanged,... " it mean Vietnam will be divided for ever and Taiwan is still under protectoriate of US, in exchange China could normalization with USA. Note that, after bittery lession 1954, we don't let China involved in to Peace Conference in Paris.

In Vietnam war, biggest help belong to USSR and socilist countries, not China. However Vietnam tried to take a neutral position between China and USSR spliting. But china is backed Khmer Rouge to attack on our back, to making dirty policy against Vietnam again.

Vietnam is not puppet of China, not only could fighting for China interest. The cold war is dead. such kind of voluntary help is fake, China did it in the past is for China her own interest.

We have defend our national interests.

we should keep our hands off that long time ago, give zero aids to you, did not transport any ussr aids to you as well..

btw, a french colony bordered with China actually would have possessed much less threat to China as well.

That is why I am saying that China was so stupid to help such an ignorant ingrateful fxxk-up vn.
Won't be fooled again.

Fxxxk up cn stupid, arrogant policy smuggler.

he is chinese's dog, that's all

he don't understand what I mean.

Nice, i hope NiceGuy takes the lead and blow up everything in front of him. :welcome:
There is No protest today, and Im a son of a man working for the Govt, so I will stay at home and watching news with my wife even if protest happen.

I will blow up u guys in the real battle field, not in the protest :laugh:

Vietnamese smuggle women to China, these women are all pregnant, after then, they sell babies to those in need.

You little annamese dirty job

to fxxkers like you from such a dog country, I have nothing but despisement.

another want-to-be suicide bomber. :rofl:
There is No protest today, and Im a son of a man working for the Govt, so I will stay at home and watching news with my wife even if protest happen.

I will blow up u guys in the real battle field, not in the protest :laugh:

We can figure out the way those viets behaving easily while looking back to the history, they have no pride and loyalty, just some instincts to survive and to get more from others. They never share or give, the only thing they are good at is to take...land, resources, free stuff...why bothering having conversation with them base on those common acknowledged virtues like "being grateful to those who used to help you","share and cooperation is better than being selfish and aggresive" they care shxt about them, just simply reply them with the overwhelming power, that's the only thing they will be forced to respect.

Xi jinping should say, truly, right : "In Chinese blood, there is no DNA for law or justice" chinese make white to black. Strangely Chinese dispute all their neighbor, china is a friendly country, why are there any country support china in SCS problem? Why did not china talk to philippin in a court. China fears the trust?

Well, I suggest you go back to where you come from no matter it is the desert or the jungle, cause your ignorance really amazes me. How can a civilized man make friend with a bunch of mobs? Why should a decent man answer the subpoena initiated by a rogue?
Xi jinping should say, truly, right : "In Chinese blood, there is no DNA for law or justice" chinese make white to black. Strangely Chinese dispute all their neighbor, china is a friendly country, why are there any country support china in SCS problem? Why did not china talk to philippin in a court. China fears the trust?

Last edited:

No, you low IQ madafaka, why no asean countries support you in SCS, except 3rd world Phillipines?

Back
Top Bottom