Taimur(ICBM) 7000 Km range

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanis

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Intercontinental Ballistic missile (ICBM)
my friends,
i want to ask when we are going to lanuch
Taimur(ICBM) range 7000 km becasue Taimur is beleived
to be under development.

my friends,
to be under development.

The truth: There is no such program currently under development.

What we all want to believe: It will be launched before the end of 2014 and the Tipu ICBM will be launched by November next year.

Also there are countless threads already on this topic. My advice to you would be to browse the forum before making a new thread in order to avoid replication.

Pakistan's Future ICBM 'Taimur'

my friends,
to be under development.
Its no easy dude even though india have capacity and capability to launch long range ICBM we can't because of the Western pressure.thats why are GOI deliberately undermine capabilities of Agni-5 as chinese think tank assessment where right It .India and Pakistan are both developing economies they need western funding and we can't say what will be reactions from West if we test such capability will It be sanctions.so both our establishment have to play there best card at diplomatic level to avoid such reaction by Western powers.

i do not see a reason for an ICBM .....other than willingly get sanctioned. all of our targets are within range.....7000km mean we can hit Europe...i dont see a need to do that ....
for a weapon of such range and importance we need a target that is imperative to be suppressed with such capability....like india we have stopped war by just developing nukes .....is there any one out there at 7000km we need to handle ??

my friends,
to be under development.
what happened to TIPU .. and why Taimur ? what has original Taimur had done for Pakistan or Muslims of Subcontinent?

i do not see a reason for an ICBM .....other than willingly get sanctioned. all of our targets are within range.....7000km mean we can hit Europe...i dont see a need to do that ....
for a weapon of such range and importance we need a target that is imperative to be suppressed with such capability....like india we have stopped war by just developing nukes .....is there any one out there at 7000km we need to handle ??
just because you don't see a need for it doesn't mean we don't need it…. we have pod relations with them today but tomorrow if they decide to attack us , we won't be able to strike back… what need does uk, china, russia, usa, and france have for intercontinental missiles?? why screw our selves? we should do everything we are able to.

just because you don't see a need for it doesn't mean we don't need it…. we have pod relations with them today but tomorrow if they decide to attack us , we won't be able to strike back… what need does uk, china, russia, usa, and france have for intercontinental missiles?? why screw our selves? we should do everything we are able to.

yes but spending billions of dollars to build and maintain an ICBM just because some one might attack in the future maybe is not a luxury a country like Pakistan can sustain....we already are spending a lot on our nuclear ballistic program as it is for a deterrence against india and i do not think that any other country poses a threat similar to it. if u want to talk abt Israel well i think the saheen can reach that.......
also the theater have changed ....weapons are more surgical than mass murdering using a big *** ICBM instead of a drone with a precise JDAM is pure stupid.....the way things are going it wont be very hard for future powers to knock out icbms from the sky stealth, speed and precision are the future not large mass murdering towers.

yes but spending billions of dollars to build and maintain an ICBM just because some one might attack in the future maybe is not a luxury a country like Pakistan can sustain....we already are spending a lot on our nuclear ballistic program as it is for a deterrence against india and i do not think that any other country poses a threat similar to it. if u want to talk abt Israel well i think the saheen can reach that.......
also the theater have changed ....weapons are more surgical than mass murdering using a big *** ICBM instead of a drone with a precise JDAM is pure stupid.....the way things are going it wont be very hard for future powers to knock out icbms from the sky stealth, speed and precision are the future not large mass murdering towers.
icbm are about range!
not how much damage they do.

Develop them as space launch vehicle ... as we do !
devil-troll-smiley-emoticon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom