What's new

Tailoring in Pakistan

Kashmiri Nationalist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

It's been some time since I posted on this forum (hi @Armstrong), though I do browse though now and again for interesting analysis.

I'll be travelling to Pakistan over the summer, and I'm looking to do some clothes shopping. Shirts, blazers, suits - that sort of thing. What's a good place in, say, Islamabad/Rawalpindi for such things? I need to get some of my existing blazers tailored a bit too.

Hi,

It's been some time since I posted on this forum (hi @Armstrong), though I do browse though now and again for interesting analysis.

I'll be travelling to Pakistan over the summer, and I'm looking to do some clothes shopping. Shirts, blazers, suits - that sort of thing. What's a good place in, say, Islamabad/Rawalpindi for such things? I need to get some of my existing blazers tailored a bit too.

Saddar in Pindi In Islamabad go to Jinnah Super , Super Market Centaurus Karachi Company

@Kashmiri Nationalist - Hello ! :wave:

I don't live in Isloo or Pindi so I dunno; maybe you should talk to some of the guys on PDF from either of the twin cities ! :)

Back
Top Bottom