What's new

Tail portion of Indian jet fighter shot down by 52 EME BN.

But it's probably a SU-7. Because it formed a bulk of IAF's fleet. And when I was in Rawalpindi I remember the place had a marble slab which said it was a "Fighter-Bomber". But anyways you should visit 502 Workshop, it's a really nice place. I donated 8 rabbits to the park, so they gave me keys to the rabbit cage. :-)
It could very well be, albeit many were given a hastily applied camouflage but there were still examples in natural metal finish. After the disappointing performance of SU-7s, the IAF started using MiG-21s as top cover and also in strike roles. Yes 502 sounds an interesting place to visit.

To all my Pakistani friends.

This thread is in very poor taste and serves no purpose at all. It invites trolling and flame baiting.

Indians on this forum can post hundreds on pictures of destroyed Pakistani tanks, aircrafts, artillery in the four wars we have had till date, and not to mention the surrender pictures of over 90,000 of your men to the Indian forces in the erstwhile East Pakistan.

While I can do all off the above and cause further angst this would just invite further flame baits, religious and otherwise from your countrymen, to which my countrymen would reply with more.

Net result- A few negative ratings and bans being handed out.

I have been on PDF for the last eight years, and come here like most of you to spend whatever free time our busy schedules allow us, to learn and meditate on defence related issues that plague our subcontinent. I leave with a bad taste in my mouth more often than not.

THIS IS A CYCLE WE NEED TO BREAK. War mongering is easy on the internet. It is effing hard for the people who have to actually go to war. My first cousin lost his dad in 1971. Growing up without a dad when you are 3 years old is not pretty.

Anyway point is the least we can do is to make a concerted effort to avoid unpleasantries online, because most of us can do actually jackshit other than mourn our loved ones, if the shit actually hits the fan.

@Oscar @SpArK

Wont happen, such is the result of gradual rationalization and proliferation of hatred on the internet. Eventually, many of these people will(if not already) become desensitized and even enjoy seeing the babies of each other burn..
Indians and Pakistanis need a nuclear war that wipes out a large portion of them before they realize their idiocy.

LOL !! he got my hand , I got his his leg, he got my hair, I got his eyes. etc etc etc etc etc !!

There is an IA tank at display at the gate of The East Bengal Regimental Center, Chittagong. This tank was damaged and captured by 1 E Bengal at Luliani, LHR during '65 War, and brought back all the way for display as war trophy.
Return it to Pakistan, goddamit!

It seems like a Russian plane but not a MiG. If I recall, IAF was flying French jets too. French jets were also bare metal.

Return it to Pakistan, goddamit!
And why? This is a regimental trophy. We should be asking Pakistan, Jordan and Iraq to give us parts of the Indian and Israeli aircraft that MM Alam and Saiful Azam had shot down.

And why? This is a regimental trophy. We should be asking Pakistan, Jordan and Iraq to give us parts of the Indian and Israeli aircraft that MM Alam and Saiful Azam had shot down.
MM Alam remained Pakistani till death. No matter what his ethnic background was.

Joking, i was.

Sir MM Alam was a true Pakistani and a son of the soil. Barae meherbani itnay azeem sakhs ko Bangladeshi bana kar unki rooh ko na tarpaiay ga.

I would've made you an honorary Pakistani, had you not served with Mukti Bahini. :P

Back
Top Bottom