What's new

Tahawwur Rana: US court approves extradition of 26/11 Mumbai attack accused

Falcon26

Reaction score
Country
United States
“US Court approves extradition of 26/11 accused Tahawwur Rana to India. The request was made by India supported by the Biden Administration”

“This is a notable development in U.S.-India security cooperation. A former Pakistan Army doctor convicted of aiding LeT will be extradited to India.”

Another medal for our napak generals. This is their aqhat, they are made to the dirty work, losing all respect from their own country men, and then get further humiliated by their masters.

Still this should not be allowed - this means even if you break the law inside Pakistan - this pathetic govt can extradite you over to Isreal / USA / India and all enemies of Pak Sir Zameen !!! Lanaat

Exactly. This is not something to get excited or happy about. Sending Pakistani citizens to an enemy state is not a good sign.

Exactly. This is not something to get excited or happy about. Sending Pakistani citizens to an enemy state is not a good sign.

He renounced his Pakistani citizenship in 1997 and is a Canadian.

Furthermore, Indian media is blowing this way out of proportion as usual.

"It, however, added that Rana will remain in US custody till the Secretary of State to India takes final decision on his extradition."

In all likelihood, he won't be sent considering India's dodgy judicial system.

Lots of huff and puff as usual from The Pajeet Times. I searched for this news and no other country has picked up on it except a local Chicago news channel

And BBC

He renounced his Pakistani citizenship in 1997 and is a Canadian.

Furthermore, Indian media is blowing this way out of proportion as usual.

"It, however, added that Rana will remain in US custody till the Secretary of State to India takes final decision on his extradition."

In all likelihood, he won't be sent considering India's dodgy judicial system.

Lots of huff and puff as usual from The Pajeet Times. I searched for this news and no other country has picked up on it except a local Chicago news channel

And BBC

Hope you’re right. I mean he can denounce his citizenship all he wants but he’s a naturalized citizen, not natural born. The optics is just bad. Handing out punishment to a “Pakistani!” Imagine the work of partition being undue. Hope you understand where I’m coming from.

Hope you’re right. I mean he can denounce his citizenship all he wants but he’s a naturalized citizen, not natural born. The optics is just bad. Handing out punishment to a “Pakistani!” Imagine the work of partition being undue. Hope you understand where I’m coming from.

He was a pawn in a bigger game. In alternative media, this attack is seen as a false flag operation in an attempt to start a war between Pakistan and India.

Would highly recommend this book

“US Court approves extradition of 26/11 accused Tahawwur Rana to India. The request was made by India supported by the Biden Administration”

“This is a notable development in U.S.-India security cooperation. A former Pakistan Army doctor convicted of aiding LeT will be extradited to India.”

The chap ran an immigration firm around Devon Street (basically Mini India) and assisted many Indians with immigrating and settling into the US, I find it hard to believe that he was remotely involved in a terrorist massacre killing hundreds of Indians. While he might have been a radical or held fundamentalist beliefs, I believe he was duped and walked right into a trap which got him implicated and caught up in this whole saga.

He was a pawn in a bigger game. In alternative media, this attack is seen as a false flag operation in an attempt to start a war between Pakistan and India.

Would highly recommend this book

Yeah of course. They know the corrupt cowards in GHQ will never fight hence they blew up the bombs in IOK in 10/2001 to put pressure on Pakistan to side with the U.S. or else the “stick” million bindu soldiers waiting on the border to retaliate for the false flag attack against the dothead parliament. They even said the the other corrupt bastards in Pakistan (PDM) are only supported to put pressure on GHQ/Musharraf.

This is India desperately trying to get even with Pakistan having Kulbashan Yadav. It’s bad optics….nice try by India, too bad it won’t work though.

Another medal for our napak generals. This is their aqhat, they are made to the dirty work, losing all respect from their own country men, and then get further humiliated by their masters.

What does this have to do with the army and their "respect"? he is long retired and is a wanted criminal for alleged involvement in terrorist attacks on Indian soil. Posting such comments will make you look like a terrorist sympathising fool.

Back
Top Bottom