What's new

Tactical Talk by Pakistan Defence.

Hi,
2 months on the board and 7 messages----. How has this person earned the right to be on this tactical talk.

Is this tactical talk sponsored by defence.pk and what is the criteria to be on it.

He writes for The Nation.

The criteria is that the guests should have a solid grip on the subject matter and be able to make him/herself available on either skype or in the studio located in Lahore.

He writes for The Nation.

The criteria is that the guests should have a solid grip on the subject matter and be able to make him/herself available on either skype or in the studio located in Lahore.

Hi,

Is it going to be a daily, weekly or monthly program.

Good work @Horus and best of luck to the team!

Is everything okay with you. I thought something happened to you----you disappeared. You still alive ---that is good---.

Hi,

Is it going to be a daily, weekly or monthly program.

Is everything okay with you. I thought something happened to you----you disappeared. You still alive ---that is good---.

For starters we are doing it forthnightly. If you wish to participate, you can. I can work out the details.

Urghhh!!! the poker face tactical talk anchor sucks balls -- doesn't know how to talk, where to look, what do with or where to put his ginormous hands. Someone please tell him that speaking with mouth full of hot biryani and making a faisal masjid with your hands won't make him look cool on the screen. :tdown::tdown::tdown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom