What's new

T20 Pak-Aus

Here goes the T20 down the drain. It has been the worst possible tour with all the games lost.

complete white wash:pakistan::pakistan:

sometimes you lose all and there are times when you win all

Here goes the T20 down the drain. It has been the worst possible tour with all the games lost.

During these series I've noticed that pathetic batting has been the main let down for Pakistan. The bowling and fielding too have been below mark most of the time, but the poor batting has been exposed very badly. Unless, Pakistan doesn't produce reliable openers, expect the same batting collapse to occur again. The openers are the main bottleneck in this team. Due to the failure of the top order (being unable to score a healthy total), the middle order is expected to fix this shortcoming each time. The middle and and lower order is always under enormous stress and pressure. Even in low scoring games such as the one today. In effect, you always have the middle and lower order chasing under stressful conditions. Fix the top order and this team will start winning matches.

we lost a match when *** hole rana played maiden over man it was unbellieveable how can he do this and than get out first bowl and than umar gul keep playing dot balls if out of those 2 overs we got 3 runs we easily got home and i still dont understand pcb why abdul razzaq is not playing it was him get in our t 20 world cup squad than we get better what the helll is pcb is upto un imagible i dont know what they want

we lost a match when *** hole rana played maiden over man it was unbellieveable how can he do this and than get out first bowl and than umar gul keep playing dot balls if out of those 2 overs we got 3 runs we easily got home and i still dont understand pcb why abdul razzaq is not playing it was him get in our t 20 world cup squad than we get better what the helll is pcb is upto un imagible i dont know what they want

Just one piece of advice, keep the oldies out of the new team. Such players are egoistic and don't perform for the team and country. Such players aren't hungry and only after fame. How many more chances are we going to give to such players? Pakistan has some very young bright prospect. The u-19 has recently proven that there's no lack of talent. It's time for the young talent to step forward and gain experience. This Pakistani team is in dire need of some major revamp. To be frank, the whole cricket structure in Pakistan needs some serious surgery. From PCB to the whole cricket team.

Good effort by the Pakistani Team.

Rana Naveed is the reason why we lost this match. A maiden over? Should have given the strike to Umar.

I had a wonderful nap , I woke up with no stress of watching Pakistani team play 20-20 ... it was wonderful , refreshed, now enjoying a cup of tea, soothing revitalizing ...

Lipton Chai ... now back to game

The result was obvious

The reason why Pakistani team seemingly performs better in 20-20 is becasue our bowlers are only capable of making a break thru when the other batsmen is eager to score boundry

In test cricket , and ODI , the other players are smart they are patient they wait for mistake from out bowlers (which are plenty)
That why they pick 2 ripe balls from 6 ball over and get 8 runs....
The batsman know they choose when they will take risk ... so our bowlers look silly
and tired vs longer format as they do not know how to get rid of other batsmen

On 20/20 they try to hit every ball so our bowlers who are pretty average - try to get benefit of doubt catches

A bowler is GREAT if he clean bowls a batsmen OLD FASHIONED WAY...when 88% of wickets are caught due to catches just means the other team was reckless

Untill Pakistan finds the ballers who know how to break batsmen's defences - we will not do well -

Only Kamran Akmal/Umar Akmal are playing every one else is just scratching their hariy bums

wait for complete post-martem of this team when they arrive back home

They are in Australia, against Australia. That too, at a time when the Aussies are trying hard to go to top.

the only probleum i see with our management they keep playing failed players over an over an over an over again i dont know on what perfomance bases we played imran farhat no technic nothing and one more thing why razzaq not selected it is out of mind we lack sheer experience razzaq is a guy who have seen this all and if he was playing in place of rana i think we have atleast 4 to 8 runs in that over we have to select new blood it is not like we take out those players that we need i mean yousuf younis should not be harmed keep them in team if u want to replace than these are failed guys farhat i never ever saw him in any foam of the game that he is going to win pakistan a game misbah take rid of him forever rana wins pakistan 1 game and make loss pakistan 5 games no need him too i hope we pick for next T 20 team against england like this

Imran Nazir
Kamran Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Shoaib Malik
Umar Akmal
Khalid Latif
Abdur Razzaq
Mohammad Ameer
Mohammad Asif
Umar Gul
Saeed Ajmal

for 1st T 20 shahid can't play take shazab hassan

Salman Butt, Imran Farhat, Khalid Lateef, Younis Khan, Misbah Ul Haq, Shoaib Malik all needs rest......

any news of yasir hamid...was a good player...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom