What's new

T20 Pak-Aus

Dream

New Recruit

Reaction score
Will Pakistan be able to draw its first win downunder under Shoaib Malik ?

I think so as whatever the situation seems to be Shoib Malik has been A good aggressivecaptain. But the odds favour Australia.

NOT GONA WATCH IT 20/20 is not cricket

Have to agree it always seems more like kids bashing the ball arround after school. Only 20 overs so everyone goes out and bashes the ball for all they are worth and hopes no one is under it, no stroke play or tactics.

How can you compare a hard working 150 runs innings in Test cricket over 3 sessions vs some silly knock for 30 odd runs ...

You don't even have to face the best bowlers for 1 hour in 20/20 only like few dozen balls

Give me Inzimam Ul Haq's patient RUN chase any time I will sit down and watch for 2 hours just Big Inzi ... chasing the runs like a fox , 1 here , 2 there - 1 there and 4 there , one big hit , and walking single ... easy does it

Any of Javed Miandad's century runs ..

All these jokers in 20/20 are street cricketers

^^
Agree but don't you think it is wastage of time .. 8 hours in ODI & 5 Days in test matches.
Every game is no more then 2 hours. so T20 is good.

Will be watching it. Afridi absence will be difficult.

^^
Agree but don't you think it is wastage of time .. 8 hours in ODI & 5 Days in test matches.
Every game is no more then 2 hours. so T20 is good.

Its just not cricket - its wack the ball and hope it goes over the line

Cricket is about shots , timing , and placement and strategy

20-20 is ... god I wish openers make 40 runs from 10 balls the we are set otherwise we are done

5-0 whitewash Test -> No skills no composure , no talent
5-0 whitewash ODI -> No skills no team work , hungry afridi eating ball

wow Ausies all out ...! great work by Pakistani Team ..! I hope none of the Pakistani fans get beaten up by some angry Ausies ...!

It's hard to believe that this is the same side that lost horribly during tests and ODIs. The was bowling spot on. Fielding even better. Give Malik the captaincy. He's young, clever and the team is willing to give everything under his captaincy. If this is what can be achieved with change of captaincy in a cricket team, just imagine if Pakistan had honest and patriotic leadership.

Rana Naved-ul-Hasan faced a maiden over at this stage, one simply cannot believe.

Wow, as unpredictable as Pakistani politics. Just the story of this country. Seems like Pakistan is going down despite all the handwork put in the brilliant fielding and bowling.

Last edited:
Its just not cricket - its wack the ball and hope it goes over the line

Cricket is about shots , timing , and placement and strategy

20-20 is ... god I wish openers make 40 runs from 10 balls the we are set otherwise we are done

5-0 whitewash Test -> No skills no composure , no talent
5-0 whitewash ODI -> No skills no team work , hungry afridi eating ball

You may add 2-0 whitewash twenty20 -> Good bowling and good fielding, but no talent in batting department

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom