Self Made Model of the T-90 Bhishma

img5718g.jpg

img5719q.jpg

img5720e.jpg

img5722k.jpg

Too much time to kill eh ? Looks good bro..:tup:

One question, offtopic though...

T-90 Bhisma Scale Model 1:35

What does this 1:35 (1:X) means??? I never understand the significance of number right of colon...

What does this 1:35 (1:X) means??? I never understand the significance of number right of colon...

its the scale...1 unit of whatever measure in this model woudl be actually 35 units of that same measure on the real tank.

When u love what you are doing time just flies away and does not matter bro :)

well said.

It is the degree of scale; i.e. 1 unit to 35 units. Since this is a down-scaled model it means e.g. 1cm (of model dimensions) to 35 cm of original dimensions. :)

Thats ratio/scale (ie: if u take a actual tank and shrink it 35 times by half)

That looks good. Did you make it from a scale model kit? If so, which one?
Thats A Zvezda Scale model kit

It is the degree of scale; i.e. 1 unit to 35 units. Since this is a down-scaled model it means e.g. 1cm (of model dimensions) to 35 cm of original dimensions. :)

Thanks guys for answering, So it means the original tank will be 35 time longer, 35 time wider and 35 times taller than this model...

When u love what you are doing time just flies away and does not matter bro :)

Agree with that completely. As a boy I used to make models of ships. Since ready-made scale models were hard to find in India then, my father gave me some whittling knives and wood-working chisels from his tool-box. So that worked for me. Later I encountered Airfix and Revell kits. Which were great because of the precision of both scale and appearance. But some-how, it could not match up to sitting quietly and whittling away. And the time.....it did'nt matter.

mate where can i get these types of models in the internet(i would love to collect them all btw).please shed some light in this matter.thanks in advance!

mate where can i get these types of models in the internet(i would love to collect them all btw).please shed some light in this matter.thanks in advance!

Plastic Scale Models Kits are available online, one needs to assemble and paint it. Check any online scale model shop ie: Hannants, Hobbyeasy, Luckymodel, HLJ etc.

Back
Top Bottom