What's new

T-84 oplot M fails testing what now for the army, in terms of tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture speaks for itself. @Zarvan (if I remember correctly you previously had fetish with Russian products) @DESERT FIGHTER

View attachment 237130

Because it was EXPENSIVE.. And produced in Ukraine (not russia)... The Russians later chose to upgrade the t-72 instead of getting more t-80s.. They incorporated several tech from t-80 into t-72 which became known as t-90.

Here is the t-80

image.jpg

UD with 84 turret :

image.jpg

Oplot M

image.jpg

Because it was EXPENSIVE.. And produced in Ukraine (not russia)... The Russians later chose to upgrade the t-72 instead of getting more t-80s.. They incorporated several tech from t-80 into t-72 which became known as t-90.
NO because it suits your argument.

I am 2nd generation in the U.S. I have never been to Bosnia and I don't even speak the language, but thats not important. The soul is what is important.

Im using my cellphone .. Do couldn't see your flags... So let me welcome you brother... It's nice to have you with us... We had a few Bosnian members who aren't active here any more. Khush amdeed.

NO because it suits your argument.

Knock yourself out;

T-80 Standard Tank: The Soviet Army's Last Armored Champion - Steven J Zaloga - Google Books

Tank Spotter's Guide - The Tank Museum - Google Books

Nonsense, bullshit.

Hope Pakistan should NOT go ahead with Ukraine's junks, so better stick with China or Turkey's Altay.

:china: are you paid by the Chinese :big_boss:

Oplot is superior than China export tanks. they are T-72M tier.

Pakistan should look into acquiring BTR-4 and An-70 as well

btr_4.jpg

282779.jpg

They are looking at Lazar II and VN - snow leopard.

Apart from buildings dragoon IFV variants under license from BAE.

Also recieved 400+ M117 with auto turrets.

I am 2nd generation in the U.S. I have never been to Bosnia and I don't even speak the language, but thats not important. The soul is what is important.

Welcome to the forum, brother ! :cheers:

How is Pakistan viewed with the Bosnian community ! :)

:china: are you paid by the Chinese :big_boss:

Oplot is superior than China export tanks. they are T-72M tier.

T-72 m was an export model produced in 85.. Dude even the soviet t-80 would beat t-72s arse ...

Check out Oplots specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom