What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

ayfFFPD.jpg
@cabatli_53 any idea what those circular class viewing ports are there for? On the Pylon carrying the missiles.

ISO noise on the last one is better visible... but the file is much, much larger

I think it all comes down to the sensor quality which captured the image... pixel count doesn't mean sh*t

I mean I'm pretty sure, edges of the rotor blade are not cyan and magenta :)
Screenshot_6.jpg

Note that this picture doesn't have an HDR effect like the one before... meaning it's probably not photoshopped

ISO noise on the last one is better visible... but the file is much, much larger

I think it all comes down to the sensor quality which captured the image... pixel count doesn't mean sh*t

I mean I'm pretty sure, edges of the rotor blade are not cyan and magenta :)
Screenshot_6.jpg

Note that this picture doesn't have an HDR effect like the one before... meaning it's probably not photoshopped

I wouldn't know, I'm not a photography expert. But chromatic aberration seems to be more apparent when lens quality is subpar.

ideas.revell.de/ideas/item/4383/ Ünlü modell üreticisi revell en çok oy alan askeri aracın ölçekli modelin üretimini yapacak sizin sadece yapmanız gereken sport ideaya basıp TAİ ATAK T-129 helikopterimize oy vermek her gün bir oy verebiliyorsunuz yazdığımı ingilizce olarak çevirirseniz sevinirim aralardaki boşlukları silerek linkle giriş yapabilirsiniz siteye defence.pk link paylaşmama izin vermiyor o yüzden aralarda boşluk bıraktım

Düzeltim :)

Translation:
I fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom