What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

didnt we just plan to make 50 as I remember or am I really not up to date? that is now a huge number of attack helicopters... how much are going to be produced?
Dont forget jandarma and police forces ones...

didnt we just plan to make 50 as I remember or am I really not up to date? that is now a huge number of attack helicopters... how much are going to be produced?

In September 2017, a total of 24 helicopters were delivered. 35 more helicopters will be delivered(Total 59). An additional 27 helicopters will be supplied. (18 for Gendarmerie, 9 for Police special forces)

DKP3w7LX0AEQS6V.jpg

Wheres our 30???
They will be delivered maybe there’s some problem with the us engine nevertheless turkish engine is at final stage and everything will be ok however there are four options:
1.after intense pakistani and turkish pressure us gives the engine
2.turkish made engine
3. russian/ukranian engine
4. Turkish airforce can order additional 30 T129 and after all are delivered just transfer them to pakistan yes yankees will scream if this happens but until this process ends turkish engine will be ready so yanks would just “stay” with barking
For turkish forces production of T129 is going without problems only for export americans are blocking us of course I don’t have the exact information this is only prediction based on turkish-american relations and the ongoing delivery of helicopters to turkish armed forces

Last edited:
zJME8g.jpg

atak2-2-ssjn9.jpg

apparently this project is getting serious, do we have so much money two conduct 3 type of attack heli project? or we are just trying to escape from limitation of license agreement of ATAK I?

Last edited:
So I'm guessing the T629 is going to be a fully upgraded T129 meanwhile the heavy 10 ton attack helicopter will be loosely based on it.

I mean I think it's pretty cool that we're looking to build a diverse fleet of attack helicopters but wouldn't it be more logical to just build one heavy attack helicopter? Not complaining but this is an interesting approach.

Back
Top Bottom