What's new

T-129 Atak & Turkish Attack Helicopter Programs

Happy independence day to our Pakistani brothers!
28828930_1692067967539155_115744826652365347_o.jpg

Happy independence day to our Pakistani brothers!
28828930_1692067967539155_115744826652365347_o.jpg
Thank you so much our Turkish Brothers & Sisters, in first sight when i saw them i supposed that PAA inducted T-129 but suddenly they announced that first time Turkey Army send there T-129 Atak for the celebrations of Pakistan 23rd March & i am so happy to see them but sad did not saw Solo Turk any were :(

I think they are waiting for the new engine used in the T-625. I think will we see after a successful first flight by the T-625 new announcements for ATAKs engine and sales to Pakistan. This way the export can’t be vetoed by other countries.

I think they are waiting for the new engine used in the T-625. I think will we see after a successful first flight by the T-625 new announcements for ATAKs engine and sales to Pakistan. This way the export can’t be vetoed by other countries.

They'll be waiting a very long time before that engine is certified...

It's said that there is an agreement between Turkey and Pakistan for 30 T-129 and 4 milgem. But I don't trust America for the engine. I can't put link because of restriction.

Guys is there any official step by step plan for atak 2? Like years for first prototype, first flight, serial productio etc...

I just hope that we're not selling all the atak on credit, that turkish banks provide. Does anyone know if we're partially financing them ?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosm...akistan-the-same-thing-it-did-to-sri-lanka/2/

Apart from the engine issue, the main reason for Turkey's stagnating defense export figures is the lack of proper funding opportunities for our potential customers. Russia, US, Europe and China are offering weapons and loans at the same time which many people don't realize. In addition, loans for weapon sales are widely considered to be an extremely safe investment. Borrowers almost always pay off the debt including interest.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom