What's new

Syrian source : Bavar 373 air defense system has entered Syria

It would be interesting to know what other AD protect the Bavar systems.

It would be interesting to know what other AD protect the Bavar systems.

I’d imagine the Bavar would be supported with 3rd Khordad with a supplementary Shorad system to protect both of them.
Lets see if it can stop Israeli F-16s from constantly bombing Syrian and Iranian targets in Syria

At this point it’s a matter of quantity. Even the best system in the world can be overwhelmed with numbers.

target practice for Israel
S300 couldnt protect syria as well.

you need layer by layer air defense system to protest a country

target practice for Israel
S300 couldnt protect syria as well.

you need layer by layer air defense system to protest a country

S-300 was never used on Israel and yes layers will be the key.

But we don’t know if it’s supplemented with such systems. The news is very limited at the moment. You are making big assumptions based on 2 sentences.

Target practice for both. Israel wants to know how good Bavar really is and Iran also wants to know it. Its a real scenario excercise.
Good to learn now. Then be surprised later. Hopefully it will operate with some layer of PGM protection around it.

Syrians did manage to down a Israeli F16 few years ago anyone which know missile got the kill?

Syrian air defence has been decimated since 2011

I am shocked how they are still functional

Syria needs S400, and I mean Syria not the Russians in Syria

Syrians did manage to down a Israeli F16 few years ago anyone which know missile got the kill?

If I’m not mistaken a S-200 had shot down a F-35 in Syria once a few years ago where the Israelis claim that birds knocked it out

Supposedly it was a larger number of S 125 (SA-3) missiles that brought the F-16 down. Since then Israeli aircraft do no longer enter Syrian airspace but fire standoff weapons from Northern Israel or Lebanon. The only system available to the Syrians that can reach them there is the old S-200 that uses a huge bulky missile that lacks the maneuverability to effectively target agile fighter aircraft and has little resistance against modern ECM.

They are not allowed to use the S-300 - it seems Putin does not want to spoil the fun for his good buddy Netanjahu (Netanjahu brags about the good relationship he has with Putin).

I hope that the news about the Bavar 373 delivery is true but I very much doubt it. It is highly unlikely that anything like this will happen as long as the Rouhani government remains in offce.

سرلشکر محمد باقری رییس ستادکل نیروهای مسلحران حوادث اخیر در جنوب فلسطین اشغالی گفت: صهیونیست ها فکر می‌کنند می توانند به طور دائم خاک سوریه را هدف قرار دهند و در جاهای مختلف و در دریاها شیطنت کنند و پاسخ نگیرند.

وی افزود: قطعا اقدامات انجام شده چند روز اخیر و اقداماتی آینده ای که منافع آنها را به خطر می اندازد آنها را سر عقل خواهد آورد و آینده جبهه مقاومت روشن است.

سردار باقری ادامه داد: چیزی درباره اقدام‌گر حوادث اعلام نمی کنیم و نمی دانیم چه کسی است اما جبهه مقاومت به صهیونیست ها پاسخ اساسی خواهد داد.

Major General Mohammad Bagheri, Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the recent events in the occupied southern Palestine, said: "The Zionists think that they can permanently target Syrian territory and mischief in various places and at sea and not receive a response."

He added: "Certainly, the actions taken in the last few days and future actions that endanger their interests will bring them to their senses,

Gen. Bagheri continued: "We will not announce anything about the perpetrator of the recent incidents and we do not know whos done it , but the Resistance Front will give a fundamental answer to the Zionists."

Back
Top Bottom