What's new

Syrian First Lady gets massively popular in China, dubbed"Damascus rose" on Chinese social media

How am I a slave? Do you get enough calories? 😵‍💫
Do you? doggie
微信图片_20211016214202.png

Syrian is totalled levelled and destroyed

once one of the most beautiful nations on earth lived without any aid and gave Palestinians a home

also the people were so nice and amazing food too

beautiful nation most of it gone for ever and never will it return

how they can even start to collect the tools to rebuild is beyond me

but I guess you have to start somewhere, Hope China can help with some sort of rebuilding but what will they get in return, most probably nothing

Syria has launched a appeal in UN to claim back over $110 billion which USA has stole in form of oil and gas over last 13 years

I doubt Syria will ever see a penny of that

Syrian is totalled levelled and destroyed

once one of the most beautiful nations on earth lived without any aid and gave Palestinians a home

also the people were so nice and amazing food too

beautiful nation most of it gone for ever and never will it return

how they can even start to collect the tools to rebuild is beyond me

but I guess you have to start somewhere, Hope China can help with some sort of rebuilding but what will they get in return, most probably nothing

Syria has launched a appeal in UN to claim back over $110 billion which USA has stole in form of oil and gas over last 13 years

I doubt Syria will ever see a penny of that
The same forces that you support demonizing China are the same ones who destroyed Syria. I guess you can’t connect the dots can you.

Good to see China-Syria relations thriving.

Assad is a great man for withstanding the full force of the imperialists. Thanks to Russia too. After imperialist wars in Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, Russia said enough is enough and protected Syrian government from being toppled like the others.

China can help Syria with the infrastructure rebuild. Syria can also get renminbi funding from China and buy Chinese weapons needed to protect their sovereignty. I would also add intelligence cooperation between China and Syria to thwart colour revolutions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom