What's new

Chinese traditional architectural style single houses getting popular in the city suburbs in China

I have lived in USA suburb. You really may not want to live there unless you are super rich or super free. its crazy.

The Macdonald is just one highway opposite my house -- and actual distance is 1km away. Roads are so wide and car park so big that is make walking extremely irritating. Car park can be 1km x 1km.

It is true rich US suburb is quiet, green and some really like it.

But poor US suburb (slum) is hell.

Not my taste.

I have lived in USA suburb. You really may not want to live there unless you are super rich or super free. its crazy.

Depends upon the State you are in
The suburbs here means I can't look in any direction without seeing beautiful blue skies and a tree.

Someday you'll figure it out.

Last edited:
I used to live in Madison city, New Jersey, quite comfortable white predominant little town, they call it a city but to we Chinese standard it's more like a village. and that kind of housing layout is not suitable for densely populated country like China.
By the way, I found many cities/towns in New Jersey are self segregated, during my route from New York to Madison, I saw several almost all white and all black towns.

I used to live in Madison city, New Jersey, quite comfortable white predominant little town, they call it a city but to we Chinese standard it's more like a village.

It's not a city...and it's not even "Madison City"..it's "Madison".

Madison is a borough in Morris County, in the U.S. state of New Jersey. As of the 2020 United States census, the borough's population was 16,937
Madison.png

Back
Top Bottom